A Passion Crime to Take What's Mine

I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

Ashley's P.O.V:
I can't believe where the time has gone. Five months ago Andy ran from our wedding all because of a boy called Josh decided it would be fun to crash it. Five months ago I had my heart ripped out and left on the floor as I thought I would never be allowed to love my Andy again. But now, now I can wake up every morning with Andy by my side, I get to see his bright blue eyes everyday and feel his soft lips pressed against mine. Nothing could be more perfect. Not after today. From this day on my life will be simply perfection.

I looked down at dear Andy, asleep beside me with his head on my chest and his arm across my waist. His deep, black hair ruffled from sleep, and his skin pale against my own. I kissed him softly on his head before sliding out from beneath him and standing up. Grabbing a fresh pair of boxers I pulled on my clothes from the day before and left the room. We were in Kentucky, staying with his parents for a week because he hasn't seen them for ages. I make my way to the kitchen, scrawling a little note saying: “Can't wait to see you later, but for now... well, look in the bag, babe x” and then placed it by a little paper Batman bag that was sitting on the counter. Satisfied that I was fine to go, I picked up my phone, telling my Grandma that I would be with her in about 2 hours. It was only half past six A.M. now, but I have to get out of the place before Andy wakes up else it could ruin everything.

Skipping down the stairs and out, onto the street, I hum Bleed by Hot Chelle Rae quietly to myself. It's such a beautiful song. As soon as I have jumped onto my motorcycle I turn on the engine and drive off to be with my grandma, wondering how many people I would be waking up by the loud throbbing of the engine. At least with a car its quiet...too quiet. I need to noise of a motorbike; its the sexiest nose you could ever find, in my mind...well, apart from Andy's voice. The early morning air whipped though my hair, good job I haven't styled it yet.

It took a while to get there but that was okay because thoughts of Andy distracted my mind from its tedious task for half of it. I couldn't wait to be in his arms once again, but first, I would have to stay with Grandma for today. Jumping off the motorbike, I walked up to her door, knocking politely as fear and excitement stepped in for today. The door was opened widely, to reveal her offering a welcoming smile and loving embrace.
“Come on dear, let's get you something warm.” she said, pulling back from the hug and walking off, into the kitchen with me following behind. A smile spread even further across my face as she made me a coffee; she always had a way of relaxing me and calming me down. Hugging the warm cup of coffee close to my chest, we make our way into the living room where we sit on a plus sofa, the TV showing the Jerry Springer show; even though I love being with Andy I do miss spending time with my family, and I know he feels the same way. A strong pang of emotion swells within my chest almost as though my heart swells up with the thoughts of him and his love. Looking up at the clock to see it was already 10am, I must have taken longer to get here than I thought, I thought about Andy and what he would be doing right now, although I already knew; he would be with the guys, chilling out and getting ready.

“Grandma, we're going to have to set off about 4pm aren't we?” I ask, unsure of how long it would take to get back to Andy's parents'.
“Yeah, it'll be around then, so just relax, Ash, we'll get you all sorted out about 3, okay?” she said, a smile playing at her thinning lips and her eyes shining as bright as ever. I nodded thoughtfully, and tried to rest, but my mind constantly flipped back to Andy. Man, I love him and wish I could be with him but I know that would ruin the whole tradition. Just stay calm, Ashley, you will be able to see him soon.

Constantly checking the clock, I just wouldn't let my mind rest; I'm sure we are going to be late. And that would be disastrous. Standing up, I put my coffee cup on the side, and stroll to the spare bedroom which I used to claim as my own. Surprisingly, not much has changed, the décor is still the same as it was when I was here, apart from the posters have been taken down and no longer is the room littered with my CDs or instruments. Upon the small bed lay the suit I was to put on; as my eyes rested on it, I could feel my stomach tense up with worry and excitement. I couldn't wait to get the suit on and get out of here, but at the same time the nerves were attacking me. I swallowed, looking over the suit, as I slowly stripped off my black skinny jeans, and black tank top. I carefully put on the suit, making sure I didn't crease it. Taking a look in the mirror I perfected and styled my hair, teasing it into shape, and put on a thin layer of eyeliner around my eyes to make them stand out just a little bit more. I bit my lip, wondering about how Andy would be feeling right now, would he be getting ready yet? Probably not quite yet seeing as I'm the one who has to travel, not him.

A soft knock on the door abruptly distracted my thoughts, and my attention turns to my grandma stood in the door way,
“Do I look good enough, ma?” I ask, hoping she could help me look amazing for Andy.
“You look spectacular, dear!” she boomed, pulling me into a hug, which I gratefully accepted, after all, she has been amazing to me all of my life. She softly kisses my cheek, before handing me a helmet. I quickly stuff it on my head before running out of the house and jumping on to the back of the motorbike. Right, now here we go for the couple hour long journey to Andy's house. I gripped onto her, as we sped off down the street and onto the highway. Not long now.

The wind swept though my hair that hung out of the helmet, causing me to roll my eyes; I should really style my hair AFTER the bike ride. Making a mental note of that for next time, I try to relax, but I couldn't. Every time I thought of what will be awaiting me at the end of the ride I felt sick and my heart began to pound in my chest. But it was a semi-good feeling. Okay, so I was so scared and nervous, but I knew that nothing could possibly be better than it would after that. I would just have to put up with 30 minutes of panic and then everything would be good. Everything would be put back to how it should. The bike sped up and I could see the sun lowering in the skyline, indicating the onset of evening. By night time everything would be perfect.

We pulled up a few streets past Andy's house, and I hopped off the bike, throwing off my helmet and fixing my hair in the mirror once again.
“Come on Ash, we have a five minute walk now,” Grandma said, linking her arm with mine as we started to walk along the path by the forest, leading to the park. Our park. The sun was dipping in the sky, causing it to be a deep shade of orange and pink. I could see the clearing coming up, and once again the butterfly feelings started up in my stomach. I couldn't believe this as actually happening. I look over to my grandma and she beamed a reassuring smile. “Everything is going to be just perfect, honey. You needn't worry about a thing,” some of my nerves were calmed by her soothing voice. I stared ahead, waiting just behind the tree line for my cue.

A few minutes past and I began to worry again, but I guess someone must have realised I was here because Bleed by Hot Chelle Rae began to play, and a smile crept upon my face.

'I feel like I'm drowning in ice water
my lips have turned a shade of blue
I'm frozen with this fear
That you may disappear
Before I've given you the truth,'

Now was my time to start walking forward as it began to sing:

'I bleed my heart out on this paper for you
So you can see what I can't say...'

There were less people here this time, and as I glanced around the clearing to sight the guys and their partners, and Andy's parents, my eyes rested upon Andy and a smile covered my face when I saw he was wearing my Batman cuff links I put in the bag this morning. My eyes fixated on him, as he turned around to see me. I walked slowly up to him, in the centre of the clearing, my grandma on my arm, giving me away to the man I love. Nothing could have been more perfect right then. When I approached him, I turned, kissing my grandma on the cheek as she then handed me over to Andy. I cast my eyes up to his, a faint blush present on his cheeks, as he leans down to kiss my lips. We stand hand-in-hand until the song ends, watching the lady before us.

When the song ended, Andy squeezed my hand lightly, letting me know that today was real and the best day in the world. And no one was going to ruin it this time.
“Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to witness the binding of these men stood before us in holy matrimony.” she spoke up; I couldn't believe this was finally happening. Once again we stood by one another as the service took place. Finally it was time for the vows, and for some reason I had to go first... again.

“I, Ashley Purdy, take the, Andy Biersack, to be my husband until the day I die, just as I promise I will never utter a bad word against Batman for as long as I shall live. I promise to defend him and help him through sickness and through health, and that no matter how ill I may become, I will never stray, nor will I lay eyes upon anyone other than Andy with the same love and affection that I hold for him,” I say, my nerves turning to joy and excitement as I slide the ring onto his finger.

“I, Andy Biersack, take the, Ashley Purdy, to be my husband until the day my life ends, just as I will never dare to say a single bad word against Hello Kitty, nor his love for bubble mint gum. I vow to never leave his side, not even after death, and will help him through sickness and in health. I will never utter anyone's name with the same love and affection, as I do or him, nor will I ever look upon anyone else with the same feeling as I hold for him.” his deep voice said, and a small blush crept onto my face as he slowly slipped the ring onto my finger.

“Now, Ashley Purdy to you take the, Andy Biersack to be your husband to death do you part?”
“I do”
“Do you, Andy Biersack, take the, Ashley Purdy, to be your husband to death do you part?”
“I do”
I do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta daahhh - the final! I hope you enjoyed this story because I enjoyed writing this. Please giveme your feedback. Love you so much.