A Passion Crime to Take What's Mine

I Would Die for You

Andy’s P.O.V:
I jumped up, grabbing Ashley and pulled him into a tight embrace as I spun him around. I honestly couldn’t believe my luck. He is mine, and will be forever and always. I gently put him back on the ground, my body trembling with excitement, and kissed him passionately.
“What do we do now? Make plans? Tell the guys? What?” I ask, buzzing with excitement.
“Let’s go back to the bus, we can tell the guys from there, and work out what the next step will be,” he said and you could tell he was relieved and excited as well. I honestly felt as if I was dreaming; Ashley couldn’t have just asked me to marry him, could he? Eagerly, I took his hand, interlacing it with mine, and grabbed the blanket and flask, a smile dancing upon my face as we started to walk back to the bus.
I can’t stop thinking about what to do; planning it all out in my head. I want to go back, tell the guys then announce it when we’re on stage tomorrow; that would be amazing, but I don’t want to do anything like that until I know it is okay with Ash, I would hate to upset him by not thinking. The autumn breeze fades away as we slowly make our way back into the town, but the air is still rather warm for autumn. Oh, how I have missed the Kentucky weather and land. Walking past my old home brought back a lot of memories, and it only widened the grin that was covering my face. It wasn’t until we rounded the corner and was stood outside of the bus that we stopped for a second as we thought about how we were going to break the news to the guys. I couldn’t help the smile that was plastered on my face, I wish I could find a way to stop grinning like an idiot, but I just couldn’t. I love my Ashy too much.
Silently, I walked up the steps, still holding Ashley’s hand, and opened the heavy door. The guys were sat on the sofas, completely absorbed in the horror film they were watching; The Blair Witch Project, so much so that they didn’t notice us entering the bus.
“Honey, I want to watch the film, will you sit with me?” Ash’ gorgeous voice whispered in my ear, presenting an offer which I immediately take up. I love horror films, and if I get a chance to sit and watch one with my boyfriend… no, my fiancée… well, what else could be more perfect? Ash leads me across the room, and sits down on the end of the sofa, I sit down between ash and CC; the film was already playing, but it had only just started so I wasn’t too confused. I remember doing something about this movie in high-school for drama, so, luckily for me, the storyline was vaguely familiar.
I sat in silence for most of the film, not wanting to disturb Ashley so I can have a drink. The guys were talking amongst themselves, and Ash stirred, moving closer to me and resting his head on my chest as he let his eyes close. Typical Ash makes me watch a film because he wants to see it, and then falls asleep part of the way through. I didn’t mind though, because he looks so peaceful and quiet, I duck my head, resting it on his and smiled to myself. Reaching over to steal CC’s drink because I was too lazy to get my own, CC grabbed my wrist, screaming from the top of his voice,
“OH MY FUCKING GOD ANDY, IS THAT A RING?!” Shit, I had completely forgotten about telling the guys, and now Ashley is asleep. Surely this news would have been best delivered with the both of us? I looked up at the rest of the guys whose attention had now turned to me, not really wanting to tell them without Ashley, but not willing to lie about it.
“Yeah, Ashley proposed. That’s what the notes were for, I guess,” excitement subtly being audible in my voice as I quietly spoke.
“AND YOU DIDN’T THINK TO TELL US, DUDE, THIS IS AMAZING! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!”
“I was going to tell you when we got back, but you were watching a film. And then Ash fell asleep… but Jesus CC, do you have to be so loud?” Ashley was stirring, threatening to wake up,
“Oh, I’m sorry Andy; I am just so excited about that. What are you two doing, do you have wedding plans and all?”
“CC, calm it, he proposed tonight, I can’t imagine they would have planned everything out already. I know it took Sammi and me a while and we spoke about it a bit before as well,” Jinxx contributed, smiling at the thought of Sammi Doll and their wedding. I don’t blame him for smiling; their wedding was beautiful.
“I was thinking about announcing it on stage or something tomorrow… I don’t know though… would it annoy Ashley?”
“I doubt it will annoy him, Andy, the BVB Army have known about you two dating for nearly the amount of time you have been together, I can’t see them getting upset at the thought of you two getting married, so I don’t see why Ashley would mind them knowing,” Jake chimed in. I couldn’t help but feel more relaxed now I had spoken to them; I know exactly what it is that I am going to do now, I just have to map out the perfect time.
Arising from the light sleep that had rested my mind on and off over the night, I could feel Ashley getting out of bed. Knowing that his absence would make me colder, I softly grabbed his waist as he climbed over me,
“Don’t go, baby,” I breathe, pulling him closer to me and kissing his soft, pale lips.
“Aw, I’m sorry, honey, but I need to pee, and I don’t think you want me to piss the bed…” Ash chuckled. Yep… that's the womanising romantic Romeo of our band… the guy who kills a romantic moment by saying he needs to pee. He pecks the tip of my nose before hopping off the bed and dashing to the bathroom. Slowly, I got up and walked to the back of the bus to find some clothes. For some reason fans keep giving me batman boxers, so now I have a whole draw filled with them. There are worse things I could have been given; at least now I will never run out of underwear on tour though. I chuckle to myself as I grab a fresh pair of batman boxers and find my stage clothes; we’re performing tonight, but Ash and CC are having an interview so the rest of us are getting dressed as well. That way we don’t have to fight with ash for a mirror just before the show like we do most nights.
Once Ash finally left for the interview, a full fifteen minutes late because he was doing his make-up, I grabbed myself a glass of water, and positioned myself in front of the mirror to do my make-up. I don’t have as much make-up as I used to, in fact, none of us do, but we are starting to use a bit more of it and it still takes me a while to do thanks to ADD. Jake and Jinxx were in the living area watching TV so I went back to bed because I didn’t sleep that much last night due to my excitement. Sliding under the cover of the bunk once again, I closed my eyes, tired from my lack of sleep, and let the temporary state of unconsciousness drag me under, absorbing me in its peaceful embrace.
“Andy! Wake the fuck up! We’re on stage in ten fucking minutes!” I heard Jake scream as Ashley was shaking me awake. Fuck. How long was I asleep for? Hastily, I leaped out of bed, stuffing my boots on and ran for the venue along with the guys. Having experienced many last minute dashes to the venue thanks to Ash before, we managed to get there in good time, giving us a couple minutes to catch our breath and sort out our badly windswept hair before going out on stage.
“How are all you motherfucking people doing out here tonight?! I’m glad to back here in Kentucky with all you beautiful people! We’re going to start the show with one of my favourites; Devil’s Choir!” the crowd let out a cheer as the guys chimed in with the music.
Surprisingly, no one from the crowd shouted abuse at me or the band today, which was partly good, but also a bit disappointing because I was ready to take on the world today. I have my Ashley and there was nothing that could bring my mood down. But then again, having no one shout abuse means we have a very supportive audience tonight, which makes it easier for me to announce our engagement.
We finish our set, and instead of walking off like we normally do, I grabbed the microphone from its stand, flashing a smile at Ashley. Luckily for me, I have never really experienced a feeling of self-doubt, so it isn’t too tricky for me to get up the confidence to tell the crowd anything.
“Hello to all you beautiful people out there, I hope all you motherfuckers had a great time tonight! Just before we go, I want to share something with you; something that brought a large amount of joy to us, as people and a band, and that is this,” I held up my left hand to show my ring as I turned to Ashley and started walking towards him “It is official, I love you Ashley Purdy and I cannot wait for the day you confirm yourself as mine, forever and always.” Ash walked towards me, a smile beaming on his face, taking my hand and kissing my lips. When he pulled away he stood on tiptoes and whispered, lips brushing against my ear,
“I do…”