A Passion Crime to Take What's Mine

Following Our Stories of Love, Life, And Never Giving In

Ashley’s P.O.V:
I couldn’t believe Andy had just announced it on stage, I mean, I know we were proud of it and all, but it caught me off guard. Don’t get me wrong, I think it was really sweet and lovely, just I couldn’t believe it… I never knew he trusted the fan base so much! I kissed him before softly whispering into his ear two simple words;
“I do,” Seeing the corners of Andy’s lips upturn, I allow a faint smile to caress my delicate face. I wanted to kiss Andy again, never letting him go, but I couldn’t because we were still on stage and around our fans, and no matter how much they support Andley it wouldn’t be right.
“Good night, Kentucky, and thanks for a real fucking good show!” Andy called out, and we all hurried off stage.
Like every night we perform, we have about twenty minutes before we meet the fans, and this time is often spent drinking water and cooling off.
A warm pair of arm appeared from either side of my waist and a put an empty glass cup down in the table in front of me before gently gripping my hips,
“I’m sorry if I caught you off guard or anything on stage, I didn’t want to upset you or anything,” his sexily low voice silently breathed onto my neck, sending shivers down my spine and lust to rise within me. What I would give to just not see the fans and spend the whole time with him, kissing.
“You could never upset me, baby, I love you far too much for that,” I say, turning in his arms so I can look up into his breathtakingly blue eyes.
“Right, guys, it’s time to go!” called Jon, entering the room. Andy and I immediately broke apart, not because we were embarrassed for him to see us, because he already knows, and has down for years, but purely because we were both excited to go and meet our fans. Andy span around turning to Jon, like he does every night after a show,
“Jon, can we do a Front Poop check?” he asks, and Jon directs his gaze down to Andy’s pants, just like he does several times each night we are on stage due to Andy’s request to hopefully save himself from any embarrassment.
“You’re fine to go,” he said, and we all cheer, causing a blush to crawl over Andy’s face.
“For the first time in this tour Andy has successfully passed the Front Poop check!” CC screamed as loud as he could, which is all too common for him. We have to admit though, even now, five years later, pretty much every time he does a Front Poop check after the show he has to pull his belts down, just like when we were on our first tour. And now, we take great liberty in congratulating him if he doesn’t have to cover himself up with his belts.
The air had cooled by a few degrees from last night, but it was still quite a warm walk to meet our fans. As we walk, I can’t help but think of how the fans will react to the news when speaking to us. We enter a hall, and grab a bottle of water as our faithful, die-hard BVB Army flood in, forming orderly lines. That’s one thing you have to love about them, no matter how much they freak out when they get to meet us, they still wait patiently in lines without needing to be told. They are so respectful! I return to my usual spot, standing next to Andy at the end of the row… this appears to be our usual order of standing now. We don’t have to stand in any order, but it much always goes Jinxx, Jake, CC, me and then Andy; no one is quite sure why this happens, but it just does. I guess it must have some sort of logic to it somewhere…
It is amazing how supportive our fans are of our engagement; every single one that has seen us gave us their blessings, which was really nice because although we trusted our BVB Army, it is still a very nerve-racking experience to announce to thousands of people that you are getting married… to a bloke… who’s in the same band as you. No matter how long we have been together, I still always get a bit of a worry about how people will react, but I am far from ashamed of loving my Andy. He means far too much to me to ever be ashamed of him. Standing next to Andy gives me confidence in who I am and provides me the strength I need to show the world that I don’t care what they think of me because it is my life I am living and not theirs.
Smiling softly, I greet a slutty looking girl, although she is very pretty, she is wearing a top which is obvious not big enough because her boobs may as well be hanging right over the top. Seriously, he outfit doesn’t exactly leave much to the imagination. Leaning down to pick up a piece of paper she ‘accidentally’ dropped, a lust filled glint shone in her eyes, and I instantly dropped the smile, glancing wearily over to Andy who was preoccupied with another girl and signing posters and stuff for her. Something gripped my thigh, and I looked down to see the slutty girl, standing back up, her hand on my thigh as she winked at me. Instantly, I took a step back, making sure to keep some distance between us because she was really starting to make me feel uncomfortable; I may flirt with girls, but I do so on my own accords.
“Hey there, baby, I’ve got something special for you,” she said slowly, trying to sound seductive but instead she just made me feel more on edge, I mean, is she seriously going to try it on with a gay guy who just announced his engagement to the beautiful man standing right there, next to him?
“I hate to ruin your day, but in case you hadn’t noticed… I’m engaged to this beautiful man right here, and am in no way interested in fucking that up for anyone, so I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” she cowered a bit, and sulked off, but not before she handed me her number, which I immediately ‘dropped’ on the floor behind me. I love that she respects us and all, but she has to respect the fact that Andy and I are in love. Everyone else can, so she shouldn’t be any different.
For the rest of the time, I stood right next to Andy, interlacing our hands every so often just to remind people that we are serious and love each other, but also to let each other know that we are here and are not afraid to show anyone how we feel for each other.
The fans disperse, leaving us with a few final people who are still hyped and wanting to see us, even though they have been waiting patiently for two hours. We were given a couple more presents, and signed a few more posters, CD covers and clothes before we were down to the last two people. Two teen-age boys, of about 18/19 years old were stood side by side, smiling, but looking more nervous than most do. The taller, and older looking of the two spoke up when he approached Andy and I,
“I just wanted to say thank you for showing so many people that there is nothing wrong with being gay, and liking someone of your own gender. And it is because of you that I finally managed to muster up the courage to let people know exactly who I am and tell the love of my life just what they mean to me, didn’t I, babe?” he said, turning to the boy next to him, whose smile had now grown with his love for his partner,
“Yes, honey, and if it wasn’t for you, we wouldn’t be together now and I couldn’t imagine what my life would be like if I hadn’t been with him. It also widened our awareness of other homosexual people in our area and helped to provide us with strength.” At this point a smaller boy stood out from behind the two of them, looking about 18 years of age as well, and smiled a shy smile at us. “We’ve all found support and comfort within the company of each other, and if it wasn’t for you two not one bit of this would have been possible. So thank you, thank you so much.” The two boys we had first seen glanced towards each other, flashing a relieved smile as they reach out and interlocked hands. Watching the joy they created within each other caused my heart to melt just like butter does.
And to think that Andy and I helped to make such joy possible…
I never thought about how our relationship could help other people.
♠ ♠ ♠
I shall be posting a couple chapters tonight, not just on this, but on my other stories as well <3 Stay strong, my 'lil Batling Army, you will flourish when your time comes:') <3 (Sounds kind of cheesy, sorry)