A Passion Crime to Take What's Mine

So Let's Take The Vow

Andy’s P.O.V:
Excitement is rising within me every day; Ash and I have been planning our wedding, and we’ve found out we really do have some die-hard fans. The smaller boy that we saw the night we announced our engagement has followed us to every show, which is kind of crazy because we’ve been touring most of the United States. He obviously is a big fan of us, and we respect that profoundly because it is amazing for someone to be so dedicated that they turn up to every show. Although, I can’t help but notice how he looks at Ash when we are on stage each night.
Knowing full well that in a month we will have finished this tour and have three days before the next tour, in which we can do whatever we want, Ash and I have been looking for a person who could marry us on one of those dates. Admittedly, we haven’t made it that easy for ourselves by leaving it at such short notice, and seeing as there aren’t that many people who are willing to join a homosexual couple in holy matrimony, this isn’t going to be one of the most fruitful searches we have had. In all honesty, I can’t see why some people are so against marrying a homosexual couple, but oh well… it’s their loss.
A heavy weight plonking down on my lower back startles me awake. Fuck. I fell asleep, again. For the past two weeks I keep falling asleep part way through the day because the excitement is exhausting me. I moan, trying to turn on my side so whoever it is that is sat on me can sit on the sofa in front of me instead. I manage to turn my head around, and although my vision may be a little blurry as it adjusts to the light I can still make out the most gorgeous, chocolate brown eyes gazing softly into my own.
“Hmm, baby, do you have to sit on me, really?” I moan, wriggling out from his weight. Okay, so I know he isn’t that heavy, but if he jumps onto your back whilst you are sleep face down on the sofa… well he weighs surprisingly more than you once thought. Leaning forwards and ducking his head, he softly plants a kiss on my lips, and because of his new weight distribution, my wiggling managed to make him topple of and crash down to the floor next to the sofa. A soft whimper sounds, as I roll on the sofa, sticking me head over the side to see a pouting Ash.
“Why did you do that, Ash’s hurt now…” he pouted,
“Well, I had to get your fat ass off me somehow, honey,” I giggle, kissing his nose quickly, and helping him back up. It still seems like a dream that we will be married soon.
“I can’t wait until I get to call you my husband,” Ash interrupted the silence, causing my cheeks to heat up. Jesus, Andy, you’ve been with him for 5 years, you are going to be married to this guy soon, and yet you still blush whenever he speaks to you…
“I can’t wait, either, honey, that will be the best day of my life. And I can’t believe just how soon that will be,”
“Only four weeks to go, and then we get a tour as our honeymoon,” Ash chuckles his infectious laugh, and I have to agree that it sounds crazy to think our honeymoon will be a two month long tour.
I sit on the sofa, pulling my legs up onto it, holding Ashley in my arms as he sit down next to me, leaning his head on my chest. We’re in Los Angeles tonight, and I tense up at the thought of seeing that boy at the show staring lustfully at Ash. From what Ash says, he doesn’t like him a lot; he’s an awesome fan, but sometimes he makes him on edge, but then Ashley takes his time to see him each night, even if everyone else is ready to go, and they are always smiling and joking. I know I shouldn’t be jealous, but I kind of am. I mean, I know he flirts with the girls and stuff, but for someone he doesn’t like very much, he spends a lot of time with.
“Ash, do you think that guy is going to be here today?” I question, hoping for a no but knowing it won’t happen.
“Who, Josh, yeah, I think he will be,”
“Josh?” I’ve never known his name because he didn’t mention it when I met him, and now he doesn’t see anyone except from ash.
“The guy that we see at every show…” he spoke slowly, almost as if he thought I was stupid or something.
“Oh… I never caught his name…” I say, lost in thought. I know ash has spoken to him a lot so it may seem weird to him that I don’t know his name, but was there really any need to make me feel stupid?
A warm wall of tears welled up in my eyes for whatever reason, I can’t really be sure why, but I think it is because I know I’m not good enough for Ash. I closed my eyes, hoping to blink them away but instead it just allowed them to cascade down my face, which I immediately wiped away so Ash couldn’t see them, and got up. I had to get away from Ash for a moment. Just for a single moment to voice my concerns to something or someone.
I walked into the sleeping area, heading for the bunk Ashley and I share, so I can scream all my concerns into my pillow like I normally do. What? It’s one of the best ways for it because you don’t bring anyone else down, nor does anyone then worry about you… plus, if you are tired after you can go to sleep.
“Andy… Are you okay?” Jake’s calm voice, laced with concern spoke as he grabbed my shoulder gently, letting me know he’s there.
“I-I-Err-I’m not sure. Jake, I’m so stupid! I’m worried over nothing!” tears slip down my face,
“You’re not an idiot, Andy, what’s wrong? You know you can tell me,” he said, leading me to sit with him on his bunk, and I allowed a small comforted smile flit across my face. Jake is always amazing at comforting people. I open my heart to him, telling him everything that’s on my mind in what seems like an eternity; I hate it when I complain, but this time I just had to let my feelings out.
“Andy, don’t worry about that Josh boy or whatever he is called… Ashley loves you and he would never do anything to jeopardise that. You mean the world to him,” he reassured me, but even though I know it’s true, Ashley must love me seeing as he asked for my hand in marriage not too long ago, I can’t seem to shake it from my mind. What if he doesn’t love me a much as he says…
Knowing I would have to get ready for our show tonight, I slumped off the bed and into the bathroom, grabbing my make-up along the way. My eyes still red and puffy from crying, I lock myself in the bathroom and try to decide what I can do to sort my face out. After applying my usual layer of white to my face, you could still see the redness around my eyes, but hoping the make-up would mask It, I painted my eyes black again. This time I used a lot more than I normally do, and when I looked up, I realised that I had started to paint them a bit like I used to when we first started. I know it wouldn’t really fit in with the rest of the guys, but I didn’t wash it off because I liked how it looked, and wanted to keep it. Somehow it seemed to resemble the emotions I felt inside, giving them an outlet. I could feel tears pricking at my eyes again, but a soft knock at the door distracted me,
“Andy, baby, are you okay?” Ash’ voice softly called though the locked door.
“I’m fine, honey,” I said, trying to calm myself.
“Can you let me in? I want to see you…” I took a deep breath and unlocked the door, opening it to show a worried Ashley. “Baby, you’re not okay,” he said, pulling me into a tight embrace.
I sat down on the sofa as I waited for the rest of the guys to do their make-up. Thinking about the show we were about to do lifted my spirits, but deep in the back of my mind, my head kept nagging me about how Josh was going to be there, flirting with my fiancée. I wish I could just forget about it, but I couldn’t. It just sat there, deep in my mind.
Finally the guys were ready, and we walked to the venue, Ashley and I stood hand-in-hand. It wouldn’t be long until we got to perform. Following a maze of dimly lit corridors we found our room backstage and prepared for the show. Jinxx and Jake picked up their guitars, and Ash lifted up his bass as they started a quiet song to get used to their instruments again. Not that they had to, but it helped them to feel at ease. CC was picking up his stick, and getting used to their weight in his hands, and all I could do was drink water and softly test my voice. Praying it won’t give out on stage.
A soft pair of lips planted a kiss on my cheek, and I turned around to see Ash standing next to me. I couldn’t help but smile, and relax a little as I pulled him into a hug and kissed him back. I loved him so much; I can’t imagine my life without him.
“Guys, it’s time to go on stage!” called Jon, and I swallowed hard. We formed our line and ran on stage with the crowd calling out our names.
“HOW ARE YOU ALL PEOPLE DOING TONIGHT?!” I screamed into the microphone, glancing around the crowd like I do every night. My heart stopped, because right there in the front, stood a boy I recognise only too well. Josh.
♠ ♠ ♠
How are you lot finding this story? <3