Love Hurts

Family Issues

Eva walked through the front door to her house. She walked over to the stairs to go to her room.

“Hey Missy, where the fuck do you think you going? Do you know what time it is?” Her father asked.

“I’m going to my room, obviously and no I don’t have any idea what time it is.” Eva replied with attitude in her voice.

“Don’t you dare try to be a smart ass to me little girl, I am your father, you will respect me you little bitch!” Her father yelled at her.

“I’m not a little girl anymore dad, I’m 16 and I’m more mature than you!” She replied, getting angry.
Eva stormed up stairs, into her bedroom.

“why the fuck do they think they can treat me like a child?” She asked herself. “I can’t take it, not now, not like this.”

She changed out of her school clothes, into a pair of tight skinny jeans, a band tee and converse. She walked down the stairs heading for the door.

“You’re not going out!” Her father snapped at her.

“Oh yes I am whether you like it or not!” She snapped back at him.

He slapped her hard, across the face.

“I fucking hate this family, go to hell, all of you!” she said, opening the door and walking out. Tears started pouring down from her eyes. She started running, hoping to get away from everything…..Bang! She ran into somebody. She looked at who it could be.

It was Alex from the park.