Love Hurts

Can`t or Won`t

“Hey Eva right? Are you okay? I’m really sorry about that. Hey, what’s wrong?” Alex asked, sounding worried.

“Yes its Eva. Ummm… yeah I’m ok, sorry it was my fault .” Eva replied, trying to hide her sobs.

“What about the last question I asked? What’s wrong? Alex said, even more worried.

“It doesn't matter I just having some problems.” Eva whispered.

“It does matter, Eva what happened? I know you barely know me, but you can trust me!” He said, making a point.

“It’s just some family stuff. It’s fine, I’m fine but thank you.” Eva replied, feeling a bit mean.

“I’m sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to.” Alex said, sadness in his voice.

“No, you didn't, I just don’t feeling like sharing my problem right now at the moment.” Eva said, forcing a smile to make him happy.

“Maybe this will help.” He said, leaning closer, to her face. He went in slowly for a kiss. She let him kiss her, but a thought of Kyle came into her mind. She leaned back.

“I’m sorry, I just… I just cant. Not now.” Eva said, feeling bad about it.

“Cant or Wont?” Alex said, anger building up in his throat.

“Excuse me?” Eva replied.

“Cant or wont. They are two different thing you know?” Alex said, rage coming out now.

“I don’t even know you!” Eva said, pissed off now.

“Well, I was trying to get to know you. Can’t you see that?” Alex said, and then he turned around and walked away.

What the fuck just happened. Eva thought.