Status: working on it.

Feeling This...

22

It had been two days since the funeral and so far no Mike, or Micheal had shown up, anywhere. It was like the name Mike had never existed in our family, ever; either that or they had all been wiped out altogether.

“This makes no sense,” I slammed my mac book shut after coming up with a empty search again. “How hard can it be to find someone,”

“I'm not sure,” Zacky was still typing, “If he's out there we will find him,”

“Kevin could find him,” I muttered, Kevin had been acting strange ever since the concert, he'd been ignoring Josie and I's calls.

“Kevin isn't going to help us,” Zacky snapped, “He's already too mixed up with you two,”

“Yeah but if he could find this Mike guy, and he's already mixed up what could it hurt,”

“Drop it Charlie!” Uncle Joe snapped from the doorway. My heart instantly started to flutter with pain, Uncle Joe hadn't really spoken with me since the night Charles showed up in our living room. He would say a few sentences here or there; but it wasn't like we used to be, we didn't joke together, he didn't visit unless it was wolf business.

“All I'm saying is...”

“Charlie!” Matt jumped everyone at the table as he came into the dining room from the sliding door. Even Matt, as pissed as he was at Josie and I, still made more conversation with us than Uncle Joe did, even if he kept his fists tight like he was trying not to choke the life out of us.

“Fine!” I stood up, grabbing my lab top, “Let's never find him!” I pushed past my uncle and started towards the stairs for my room.

“Hey,” Brian spoke as I pushed past him at the top of the stairs.

“What?” I snapped.

“Just saying hi,” he raised his hands in a surrender.

“Hi,” I looked towards the ground and continued towards my room; as the annoyance mellowed through my body from Brian's end, I had been doing all I could to ignore him. That night, in the rain, it was too powerful, our kiss; I could of stayed wrapped around him for the rest of my life, never eating, never moving, never breathing again and I would die happy. Now was not the time to feel that, I needed to avoid it from happening.

Getting into the safety of my room I threw myself down on the bed and opened the lab top again, quickly opening up messaging. The guys had thought they were being smart by taking away our phones, but they hadn't been smart enough to take away our mac books, I typed to Josie asking her if she'd heard about Mike.

A message quickly popped up.

'No but look at this'
quickly came back onto the screen. A box came up into the corner, it was an email from Josie. When I opened it , it was a forward, from Kevin.
It stated that he knew he couldn't email me, Matt had threaten him about contacting me, but he didn't say anything about Josie, nice work genius, and that my name had popped back up in New Orleans, but this time it was going to a different address, it was bought in my name, but sent to an address in Seattle, to a Micheal Connely.

'Are you shitting me? What are the odds that just showed up out of no where?' I quickly typed in the message box to Josie. 'We need to go!'

The familiar dots came across the screen as Josie typed back.

'Oh NO! Not this time, Matt about killed us last time, we are on house arrest! What about if it's a trap!'

'Then we die together,'

'oh good, we will end up on the hill with everyone else the pack has buried'

'no if it is a trap the witches will definitely kill us before Matt can'

'god help us'

'so you in?'

'Whats the plan?'

“Charlie?” Val knocked on my door before coming into the room. “Do you want to go get some pizza with us?”

Without thought I nodded my head, a chance to get out of the house! Even if it was just for pizza sounded amazing after being stuck in the house for four days.

My computer beeped as I got another message, and I realized I hadn't shut my computer.

“What are you two up to now?” Val asked coming closer to the computer screen.

“Nothing,” I tried to reach out to shut the screen.

“Do you need help?” Val whispered. I just stared at the woman standing in my bedroom. “I can't live like this anymore,” she continued.

“Like what?” I whispered back, still not believing what she was saying.

“In fear, when that man popped into the living room, held all of us in place at one time, I knew I couldn't let it continue to happen, this needs to be over with, for all of us. For you, for you and Brian, Josie, the pack, my baby,” she looked down at her flat stomach. “I can't raise a baby like this,”

“Omg, you're pregnant?” I felt a smile pass across my face, I couldn't think of a better two people to have a child together.

“Yes, no one but you knows,” she smiled tears filling her eyes, “I'm really happy, but I'm scared, for all of us.”

“I need to find Mike,” I pulled up the email that I had been sent, letting her read it.

“We need help,” I admitted to the expectant mother.

“Are you two coming?” Johnny yelled up the stairs.

“I'll help you,” she whispered before going back into the hallway.
--
“There is my girl!” Jack smiled at me as I slid into the booth beside him at the pizza place; we both received a small growl from Brian's direction, and I hated to admit it, but it was hot that he did that when Jack hit on me. I used to get little butterflies in my stomach when Jack flirted with me but now it was more of excitement at bothering Brian.

“Hey Lover,” I smiled at Jack taking a bread stick from in front of him.

“Hey, knock it off,” Matt hissed down the table at us, trying to hide his smirk, only to receive another growl from the lead guitarist.

“Well long time no see!” Johnny looked at the head of the table where Josie was now standing.

“JOISE!” I stood and wrapped my arm around her, we had to act like we hadn't been talking the whole time, she reacted the same way as I did. She sat down beside me at the very end of the booth, forcing me to sit closer to Jack.

“My girls back together, isn't it beautiful,” Jack joked with us again.

“Shut up Jack, you just want to sleep with us,” Josie smirked over at him.

“True, both of you at the same time actually,” the table laughed at the three of us. Brian didn't; and seeing the look in his big chocolate brown eyes, I felt guilty and slid towards Josie.

After eating pizza for a while I knew I needed to get Josie alone, but I also knew Val was on our side.

“I have to pee?” I announced to the table, “You coming Joes?” I began pushing her without an answer.

Matt sat up straight from over his plate watching the two of us leave.

“Val, go with them,” Matt ordered her. Perfect plan!

When we got into the bathroom I locked the door behind us and turned to look at the two woman.

“We are going to Seattle,” I informed both of the girls. “Val is going to help us,” I looked at my best friend, and knew she was going to agree without thought.

“How am I going to help?” Val asked looking us over, “I can't let you two get into real trouble, if it's a trick or a trap, I would never be able to live with myself, I love you girls,” she wrapped her arms around both of us.

“We will be okay,” I assured her, “I've got a plan!” I hugged the woman back. “We are going to leave, out in the middle of the night, while all of the guys are asleep,” I pulled away to look at both girls again. “Three hours after we leave, Val is going to give the address to Matt, and they will come looking for us,”

Val understood her role, Josie looked confused.

“It's the only way to get them to go, chasing us, then if we are in trouble, they will be close enough to help us,”

“How you going to get out of the house you're on lock down?” Josie questioned.

“I'm going to make sure Brian's truck is parked under my window, it's the highest up, I'm going out the window and onto the top of the truck,”

“What about the alarm?”

“It won't be locked,”
♠ ♠ ♠
How is she going to get Brian's truck? Is this really Mike? Let me know what you think!