Status: working on it.

Feeling This...

23

I would like to think that I wanted to ride with Brian home to make sure that his truck was where I needed it, but there was a part of me that wanted to spend time with him in case something bad really did happen. We were putting everyone into danger by having them follow us, but at the same time, we were sitting ducks here in Huntington; Charles could come in and kill us all at any time, so what was he waiting for? Why would he call us to Seattle? Why didn't he kill me when I lived with him?

“Haner!” I yelled at Brian's back, following him, “I'm going with you!”

He didn't turn to look at me, just kept walking, “So you're talking to me now?”

“I've been a little..busy these last few days, I don't know if you know but a witch is after me,” I tried to joke with him but he kept walking towards his truck.

“I wouldn't let something happen to you,” he said very seriously.

“Hey!” I started going faster to catch up to him. “Stop walking away,”

“Why? You've been walking from me the whole time,” he finally stopped to look at me.

“Brian, I don't know what I'm doing, all I know is that I can't stop thinking about you,” I wished I was lying about that. “I'm scared,” It felt like a thousand pound of weight was being lifted off my chest, admitting it to Brian.”And it's not of the witches, or the wolves, it's nothing like that, it's of you,” I confessed, “I don't even know what it is, I've only known you for a few months, but I feel things for you I've never felt in my life,” I felt myself being pushed up against his truck, both of our breathing was so loud if sounded like it was being blasted through speakers.

“You shouldn't be scared of me, ever,” he whispered in my ear so close our chests were touching.

“I am,” I confessed as his mouth pressed to mine and my blood started rushing again.

Last time we had kissed it was only him, this time it was everything, I could hear the waves crashing against the shore, crickets in the woods, music in the pizza parlor, it was perfect. I tried as hard as I could to keep my mind on task, I needed the car keys, but I was also taking this moment for myself, before everything went down, he was my calm before the storm.

A moan came deep out of my throat as Brian moved from my mouth down to my throat and I started to move my hands over his body, I felt the over whelming feeling of wanting to live right here in the moment with him forever and something inside me started fighting against it again.

“We need to go,” I pushed away from him, grabbing the keys out of his back pocket, “I'm driving,” I held the keys in front of his face and tried my hardest not to pull him back in at the smirk on his face.

“I don't think you can handle it,” I wasn't sure if he was talking about his truck or not.

“I'm sure that I can,” I trotted over to the drivers side of the truck and hopped in.

Check Mate.

But Brian was playing games too. He sat in the middle of the bench seat and kept his hand on my thigh while I drove;

“I hate Jack,” he admitted, looking at me while I tried to keep my eyes on the road, heat forming under his hand on my thigh.

“He does it to fuck with you,” I smirked at the road.

“You try and play along,” he pressed a warm kiss to my neck, “So I'm going to make you forget about him,”

“How do you plan on doing that?” I questioned, sliding up further on the seat so I could reach the peddles better.

“I think I'm working on it right now,” he did another kiss to my vein about popping out of my neck to get to his mouth. “You forget I feel what you do, I think the way you do, I'm made for you in every way,” I felt like I was stuck in some horrible erotic fiction made for old woman, and I was lapping that shit up with a spoon.

Unfortunately we made it to the house before I could slam over on the side of the road and get stuck in the vortex that is Brian Haner Jr.

“Why are you driving on the lawn?” He asked pushing away from me finally as we saw all the guys on the front porch waiting on us.

“Making sure I'm trapped in for the night,” I tried to sound like I was being a brat about it, when really I needed it there.

“This isn't over,” Brian promised before getting down out of the truck and walking over towards the porch, leaving me with the car keys, everything was falling into place.

'okay remember three hours Val 6 o’clock, Josie, be ready, I'm leaving'

I typed the group message into the computer and sent it, starting towards the window, where I would jump down on top of the truck, with a sheet rope, my life has become consistently more cliché since I found out I was a wolf.

Looking out the window I was relieved to see that Brian's truck was still under the window, and I still had the keys secure in my pocket.

I threw my back pack out of the window beside the truck before securing the sheet on the bed frame.

“here goes nothing,” I muttered trying to keep my emotions calm, just in case Brian was awake to feel them.

I took a sigh of relief as my feet touched the top of the truck after only a very few seconds; I quickly slipped down into the back of the truck before finally getting to the ground.

I hopped into the truck after getting my bag and started towards Josie's house.

“Are you serious right now?”I asked as Josie got into the truck looking at her outfit, “Last time heels now this?”

“What is wrong with this?” she questioned looking herself over.

“Your wearing red jeans and a glitter purse, no one will ever see you!”

“I didn't know we were hitting up a gas station!” she rolled her eyes, “I've got boots on!”

“yeah ugg boots!” I smirked over at her pulling onto the street.

“You look like you are about to rob a bank,” she joked before turning up the radio.

“Maybe I am going to,” I tried to lighten the mood.

“I want to know how we ended up with Brian's truck?” she smirked over at me, putting her feet up on the dash.

“You really don't,” I felt the usual heat fill my body thinking about Brian.

“Yes, I really do! Give me the details,”

“I can't stop myself around him, it's like my mind shuts down and my body takes over, we've kissed a few times, and it's like the world stops, or I don't know maybe it's like earth, it goes so fast that I don't know it's moving.”

“You two are too pretty, you should make porno,” that was why she was my best friend, she knew how uncomfortable I was trying to explain whatever Brian and I were, so she cracked a joke and we moved on.

Val's phone that we had taken started blowing up exactly at six, like we figured it would. Voice mail after Voice mail was adding up.

“We are soo screwed when they get here,” Josie was holding the phone looking down as Lacey tried to call us.

“Yeah, and they are only three hours behind us,” she reminded me, so whatever we are doing when we finally get there, we've got to think fast, before we die”

“Well at least we go out together,” I smiled at her. “Hopefully this mike is the real deal,”

“We know nothing about him, only that your dead mom wants us to find him, and then he shows up out of the blue,” she forced herself to laugh, “I'm a really good friend,”

“You are,” I assured her as Matt tried to call us again.



“This is it?” I asked pulling into the drive way of the address the packages have been delivered to. It was a regular suburb house, one floor, white picket fence, and it was clean. It didn't look like anything I would associate with witches.

“Here goes nothing,” I grabbed Josie's hand as I used the other to reach up to knock on the door, but before my knuckles could touch the door it opened and a dog met us in the doorway.

“What took you so long, come in so I can look at you,” A man's voice drifted through the bright house.

We kept holding hands as we walked into the house, “Are you Mike?” I questioned; the sun shining so we couldn't see the face of who we were talking to.

“Yes, I see your mother finally got in contact with you,” I could hear a smile in the man's voice. “I've been waiting for you Charlotte,” when we finally got further into the house the room we entered had the blinds shut and the lights turned on, “You are beautiful like I knew you would be,”

I went to say thank you to the man, when I noticed that the dog was leading him further into the house and his eyes both had patches on them. He couldn't see anything.

“Now you two must be hungry, let me get you some food while we wait for your pack to arrive,” a sweet smile spread on his face. “Don't worry Charlie, Charles doesn't know you're here, I blocked your way, I am blocking your mates path as well; come along kitchen's this way,”
♠ ♠ ♠
BTW I know that it would take like days to drive to Seattle from Huntington, but for the sake of the story lets pretend it doesn't! Can we get five new comments before I update again? Let me know what you think? Is mike the real deal? Good or bad?

PS Also if you or someone you know is effected by a sight problem I am not trying to make fun of or point finger in anyway towards you. Just writing a story. :)