Status: working on it.

Feeling This...

04

“Good morning star shine the earth says hello,” I had to blink a few times trying to adjust to where I was.
“Why am I on the kitchen floor?” I questioned looking up at my Uncle.
“It's seems like you were ready to take a nap before your body was laying down,” he tried to make me laugh while he hauled me off the floor, holding my arm tight while I steadied myself.
“I'm mad at you don't smile at me,” I tried to frown at him, but I knew the second I said that I was already over being mad.
“That's what I thought,” he wrapped one arm around me in a one armed hug.
“Where is Jack?” I noticed he wasn't in the kitchen.
“He's in my office, with everyone else,” my stomach dropped.
“By everyone else, do you mean your new found friends?” I pulled away from our embrace.
“Yes, Char you don't understand,”
“No, I understand perfectly, I understand that when they are around my skin crawls, I want to know what you are keeping from me Uncle Joe.”
“What makes you think I'm keeping something?” He kept an air of calmness, all the while with a tone of anger.
“All the whispering, you, Mom, Jack, all of those guys you call friend, and I know it's something. I know the way my stomach hits my toes when I see them isn't normal, my conscience is trying to tell me something, to get away from them as fast as I can. I need to get out of here, go on a road trip or something,” I tried to lighten the mood.
“What go to the grand canyon again?”
“What? I've never been to the grand canyon!” For some reason that really sat him off, even though I had no clue what he was talking about.
He grabbed my arm and began pulling my out of the kitchen with him and down the hall towards his office.
When he flew the door open all of the chatting in the office ended as eyes landed on us.
“Where did she go that summer?” he demanded of my parents as he tossed me in the chair behind his office.
“What?” my mother questioned her brother.
“WHERE DID SHE GO?” he raised his voice and his eyes lit up, almost like they were changing shape.
“We went to the grand canyon!” my father stood almost daring my Uncle to yell at my mother again.
“We've never been to the grand canyon!” I stood too, but in the back of my mind I wondered what we looked like to everyone else, yelling about the grand canyon.
“Yes, we did Charlie, don't you remember?” my father looked at me almost begging me to agree.
“No, no we didn't, I've never been out of Cali in my life,”
“Rachel, take Charlie to our house, she needs to rest,” My Uncle was furious, and I felt my eyes rise as his nails changed on his hands, I sound crazy but I know what I saw.
“No! I'm not going anywhere, what are you all hiding!” I didn't move from behind the desk as my Aunt made her way towards me.
“Come on Charlie!” she reached out for my hand while I pulled back.
“I'm not going,” I wasn't going and I knew for sure she couldn't make me, I was bigger than her.
“Charlie! NOW!” My Uncle yelled so hard he spit.
Before I could inform him I wasn't leaving my feet lifted from the ground as a hand wrapped around my mouth while I began kicking and screaming.
“Come on Charlie,” A voice I hadn't heard directly spoken to me rang out in my ear, Zacky.
He was one of the smallest guys, but I was swung over his shoulder and on my way out the door all the while wiggling trying my best to get away.


NO POV

The second Zacky and Rachel had Charlie out of the room, Abby screeched as her husband hit the wall, a group of large men surrounding him as the women being to back her up.
“What did you take her?” Joe slammed the man into the wall when he tried to get off of it.
“She doesn't remember, and I'll take it to my grave Wolf,”
“Mark!” the woman face distorted as the words came out of her husbands mouth. She knew he never agreed with the heritage of her family, but she never expected those words to come out so ugly.
“Where did you take her,” sounds of bones snapping made the hair on everyone's arm stand.
“I took her to my family! I knocked her mother out on the trip. They took care of our little problem.” Abby turned to look directly at her husband and a Mr. Hyde look on his face.
“What did they do to her?” the woman squeaked almost in fear, but the squeak wasn't enough for the guys as they shoved him back into the wall again.
“Speak,”
“They fixed her, she is a wolf she can't help it, but my family put a cap on it, she sees and feels what she should, but it doesn't matter to her, she will never shift, we took care of that,” a creepy smile spread across his face. “Did you know when they cut a young wolf from stem to sternum it takes hours for them to heal rather than minutes, I almost felt bad for her as she screamed for hours, but she had to be conscious we needed to know what made her tick. We needed it for the spell.”

“What are you?” Matt held the mans throat, everyone in the room knew it would be his last breath.
“Well isn't it obvious? You wolves didn’t' think you were the only non humans? We're witches, and my family will never take the spell off her.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Let me know what you think!
Thank you NikkiFoxy8 for the comments, I'm glad you're liking it.