Status: Active-ish :p

Argenti Lupum

Chapter 3

(Yes this is where the storyline becomes my own because I'm not revealing the character yet, and I can't think of a way she'll fit into any other part so yay imagination)

I'm looking after a pet dog when I hear a commotion in the back room of the animal clinic. I've been working here for about 3 weeks and I swear to god those damn teenagers are here every single day!

I tune my ears and listen to their conversation.

I hear Deaton talk. "How are you doing Scott?"

"Alright I guess.."

Deaton lowers his voice like he doesn't want anyone eavesdropping, but I concentrate and can hear what he says next.

"And your beta? How is he doing?"

Beta? Are you kidding me? Scott is a werewolf???? Shit.

"Yeah, still a bit shaken up, we need to help him control his anger though, especially with the full moon close by."

Lovely. I moved towns to get as far away from supernatural as I possibly could and ended up moving into it. I guess you can't escape fate.

______________________________________________________________________

I'm sitting on my couch watching TV when I hear loud crashing from the apartment below me. Perfect.

I get up and walk down the stairs to go and be the angry neighbour to the people that live below me, and notice their door is open. Carefully, I slide through it and notice the angry V-neck man from a few weeks ago laying on the floor with a large gaping wound in his chest. I run to his side and attempt to lift him up and onto the nearby desk. As I'm doing that a tall dark-haired man walks into the apartment and pushes me aside, attending to the mans wound.

"That was rude" V-neck says.

"Shh, you're not healing." The dark-haired man says. Well fuck, more werewolves? Just perfect..

"Gah! W-Wolfsbane.." V-neck gasps as he slightly loses his balance.

"It's no use. We're going to have to burn it out."

"Hah, I can handle a little fire.."

"Uh, yeah I'm not even here" I awkwardly say as I wave to the guys, one who's keeping balance on a table and the other who's looking for a blowtorch.

"Oh, heh sorry. As you can see we have a bit of a problem. My names Peter by the way."

"Raine" I reply. I point to the dark-haired man that just picked up a blowtorch. "And he is?"

"I'm Derek." He states as he stands in front of Peter and turns on the blowtorch, beginning to burn out the wolfsbane in his wound.

"Well hey, I better be going then..." I say and begin walking out the door, hoping they didn't realise I just watched someone burn a deep axe-inflicted wound in their chest.

They don't take notice of me leaving and I quickly run up to my apartment and close the door. That was close.
__________________________________________________________________________

I walk into the animal clinic early tomorrow and I'm met by Deaton who's at his desk.

"How were you last night?" He questions.

"Fine, why?" I reply cautiously.

"I heard you helped Peter after he was attacked." He states, moving closer to me.

"Oh yeah, that" I laugh awkwardly. "That was nothing"

"What about when they burned his wound? Seemed painful huh? That didn't seem strange to you at all?

"Everyone deals with injuries differently I guess" I reply, quickly moving to the back room hoping to get away from the conversation.

I walk into the back room and Scott, Stiles and Lydia are there with Peter and Derek. Oh god.

"Hey there" Stiles waves as they move in on me slowly.

"There's something about you" Scott states. "I don't know what but you're something. What are you, Raine?"

"I-I uh.." I begin but I'm suddenly interrupted by the back door being smashed open. Two large 'men' slowly walk through it. As they come into view I recognise what they are instantly.

"Berserkers!" I hear Peter shout, and he goes to run off but is grabbed by the shirt by Derek.

"No" He growls

Scott tells Stiles and Lydia to get behind them and he growls at the Berserkers, who reply by banging the wall, crumbling it with their punch.

Derek and Peter both join Scott and they morph, their eyes glowing. I notice Scott's red eyes. An alpha? Not at that age, he seems too innocent to have killed an alpha. Maybe he's a true alpha?

I look over to the Berserkers and see they are only interested in one thing. Me.

I back away slightly as they knock Scott, Derek and Peter aside and make their way towards me.

I growl deeply and they stop in their tracks. One of them cracks their knuckles and I glow my eyes, making them back up slightly. I growl loudly at them and they run off, like they know it's a fight they can't win. I sigh and change my eyes back to their normal colour and sigh with relief.

Scott, Derek and Peter get up off the floor as if nothing happened, and it appears they didn't hear me growl. Phew.

I look over to the right of me and see Stiles staring me down with a look of surprise and shock. Oh shit, he saw. I run out of the animal clinic as fast as I can.

"Did you hear that growl?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah, it even scared me. Good job Scott." Peter said, patting Scott on the back.

"Uh, it wasn't me. I was knocked down with you two!" Scott replied.

"Well then who was it?" Derek asked.

"It was Raine." Stiles said. "And her eyes..."

"What about them? Scott asked.

"They were.. Silver."
♠ ♠ ♠
Welp this is where I start making up plots etc etc, tell me what you think!