Status: Active-ish :p

Argenti Lupum

Chapter 4

Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Derek and Peter were all huddled around Deaton.

"They were silver I'm telling you!" Stiles shouted at Deaton.

He was silent for a second before responding. "Are you absolutely sure?"

"Yes! Absolutely, no doubt about it. These eyes do not lie." Stiles shouted, while pointing to his eyes.

"I've heard legends about this, but of course I thought they were only legends." Deaton began.

"It is said there is a wolf, a special wolf, called the Argenti Lupum."

"That's silver wolf in Latin" Lydia said, and Deaton nodded.

"Yes, and they were given that name because their eye colour is silver. They're a very rare wolf, you should consider yourself lucky that you've seen one in your lifetime, or unlucky. They're very dangerous so don't ever get on the wrong side of one."

"What makes them so different?" Scott asked.

"They are a much higher ranked wolf than an alpha. They are stronger, faster, and they can heal instantaneously."

"So basically, Raine is unstoppable?" Derek asked

"To an extent, yes. Wolfsbane and mountain ash doesn't affect her like it affects you three" Deaton replied, pointing to Scott, Derek and Peter. "That's why she could easily walk through my desk gate.

"So what do we do now?" Lydia asked.

"We need to find out why she's here and what she wants." Deaton replied. "Before it's too late"

_____________________________________________________________________

I'm sitting on my couch eating a chocolate bar while gazing out my window when I hear a loud banging on my door.

'Ugh it better not be a Berserker or god help me..' I mutter as I open the door to reveal a rather annoyed Peter.

"Why didn't you tell us?" he asked as he marched into my apartment.

"Tell you what?" I say plainly, acting as if I don't know what he's talking about.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, don't play games with me" Peter shouted

"What are you talking about?" I shout back

"You're an Argenti Lupum" he growls and I take a step towards him, flashing my eyes.

"What of it?" I growl, and he takes a step back.

"If you know what I am, you know what I can do. So why are you here?" I growl as Peter continues to retreat back.

"I want to know why you're here!" He says, and I can hear his heart beat faster.

"I'm not here to kill anyone, if that's what you think!" I growl and Peter jumps back, metres away from my door.

"You better not be or we're going to have a problem, you and I" he threatens before leaving my apartment.

'Typical' I mutter as I close the door and sit back down on my couch.

"Can't I just have some peace and quiet for once in my life?" I mutter to myself as I finish off my chocolate bar.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm probably going to start updating every week or so if that's cool :p

Please leave some comments, or even some suggestions for what happens in the next chapter ;) Any feedback I get will be lovely :3