Status: Work In Progress

Dangeruss & Tazer

Chapter 3

After what felt like a millenium, the trunk lid was finally lifted upward. Light filtered in, consuming Patrick Kane’s vision. He blinked, muffling a groan behind the tape that was still over his mouth.

He gazed up, as the four arms reached in and grabbed ahold of him. He was yanked out of the cramped shelter of the trunk. Where was he?

He glanced around, observing the new setting. He was inside of a massive greenhouse. The building was a complex holding plants, which were growing all around. Vegetables, flowers, and various other plants lined the inside in rows. In the middle, there was a massive walkway at least two and a half yards wide.

The building had a glass roof with plastic walls. Normally the heat from the incoming visible sunshine, was absorbed inside the structure, causing the place to heat up. Air warmed by the heat from the warmed interior surfaces was retained in the building by the roof and wall. The air that was warmed near the ground was prevented from rising indefinitely and flowing away. This was not the same mechanism as the “greenhouse effect.”

The greenhouse was filled with equipment as well: screening installations, heating, cooling, and lighting. Small circular lamps dangled from the rafters in the glass ceiling.

He was carried inside, farther, by either end, down the middle of the building. They walked past a large bush, a few Venus Fly Trap, and a marijuana farm. They got the end of the walkway and entered a massive office.

On the long desk, sat a big computer, that automatically controlled the place to maximize potential growth. The two men walked to the side, heading toward a tall cage, made of silver metal bars. The men dumped him into a chair, in the cage. They walked back out and locked him inside of the prison like a wild animal.

They didn’t even care to unbind his wrists or remove the tape from his mouth. No, they left just as he was. Helpless.

“Will be back in a little bit, little shaggy hockey player!” one of the men taunted, turning from Patrick, the caged creature.

They walked out of the office and vanished into the greenhouse. When they left, Patrick worked at the ropes binding his wrists, behind his back. He focused, giving sharp jerks, but he was unable to get himself free. After several minutes of trying his hardest to get the ropes off, the Blackhawk leaned back into the chair and tossed his head back, screaming into the tape, unable to move or do anything.

He hoped Johnny found him and soon. He had no idea what was going on. What had he done to deserve this? What was going to happen to him? And who were the two masked men, who had kidnapped him?

He just wanted answers and to see his best friend again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't help myself, I had another flood of ideas. Poor Kaner......like always! The helpless little shaggy blonde haired goal scoring Blackhawk forward!! ;P (Don't you like 'em when they struggle!?) Okay sorry about that, it sounded rather creepy...
More updates tomorrow!! YAY!