Status: No internet on hold

Night of Silence

Good choice.

My phone went off multiple times and each time I would check what it was and then toss my phone into the passenger seat. My mother called me about five times, my fiance called me about six times and my father sent me a text along with my mother and fiance. I had a total of about seven voice mails and six text messages.

Good choice- Dad.

Where are you?-Mom.

I know what you are doing, I will find you bitch.-Jake.

I didn't really look at the other messages because they were surely going to upset me, telling me that I am making a wrong move and that I should come home. They knew I was gone this time because when ever I went out there was always a note, this time there was nothing. My father was the only sane one in my family, he knew what was going on and he wanted me out of but never made a move to do it.

Stopping a few times to get gas, use the rest room and rest was the only thing I did. I took all of the money out of my card so that I couldn't be tracked and I picked the farthest place on the map to go. That place was called Beacon Hills, it was a five day trip from where I was and I was going to get there in three.

I bought enough coffee and iced coffee to last me a few days to where I could stay up as late and long as possible, I wanted to get as far from Jake and my mother as I possibly could. As fast as I could.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't worry it will get better I promise my dears =D