Status: No internet on hold

Night of Silence

Creepy.

I had pulled into Beacon Hills around one in the morning, I booked a room at the nearest hotel and slept until twelve in the afternoon. When I finally woke up my goal was to find a job and get working so that I could save money and get an apartment, I knew it would take a while but I needed to make money and make it fast.

Getting into my car I searched for the nearest vet hospital and after about twenty minutes I was walking into the store with a ding, I ran the bell and quickly took my seat across from the desk area; my right leg crossed my left as I tapped the air with my foot. My fingers tapped on my lap and I licked my lips that were not even dry, anxiety. The one thing that I had gained from my relationship, my horrible relationship.

My eyes gazed down at the ring on my finger and I quickly slipped it off, I didn't want anything from my past anymore.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The man spoke causing me to look up.

He was a young man, maybe mid-thirties, no hair and very professional. Quickly I stood and walked over to the desk placing my arms down while folding my hands, I was nervous. I usually wasn't this nervous.

"what's wrong?" The man spoke again and this time I spoke back.

"I need a job, in my old town I was a vet and I would love if I could get a job here. I need money, I need to get a place to stay..I..I'm rambling." Quickly I took a deep breath, rubbed my face and then ran my hands through my thick straight blonde hair.

"Alright, you start tomorrow. My name is Daeton and you are?" He held out his hand which I quickly took.

"Uh, Rin." I spoke, Rin wasn't my real name; my real name was Rosa marks but I wasn't going to go by that name anymore.

"Okay, Rin. Be here tomorrow at 8 A.M" He shook my hand once more and turned to the back of the office, a smile was spread across my face.

Without paying attention to where I was going, I turned and slammed right into a broad hard chest. Taking a step back I looked at the person who I walked into, his face hard and chiseled with bright blue eyes. His face had some stubble on it but that just made him look even hotter.

"Um, sorry." Taking a step to the side while feeling his eyes on me I walked towards the door, leaving the store I quickly looked back to see that he was still staring at me. It was slightly creepy in a way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave some love?