Status: No internet on hold

Night of Silence

Loft.

The next day I was on time for the job, it was fairly calm and what I mostly did was keep an eye on the animals that were there and help out where my help was needed. It was a lot calmer then the other place that I worked at and I didn't have to worry if Jake was going to come walking in unannounced to check up on me.

Currently on my break I sat in the back room on the spin chair with a sandwich in my hand, the best BLT I have had in a while. A magazine on the desk as I twirled from the left to the right, turning the page and taking a bite of my sandwich I enjoyed the peace I was having.

"Rin?" I heard Daeton's voice and looked up while chewing my food.

A smile was on his face as he walked into the room with the same guy from yesterday but with two other people with him as well, slowly I placed my food down back into its tray and wiped my mouth with a napkin.

"Uh, hi." I spoke softly as the four of them looked at me.

"You said you needed some help, so...I got you some help." He pointed at the tall one while the teenagers stood besides him, I was guessing they were only here to be nosy.

"Oh, um... may I ask what type og help you got me?" I looked at Daeton who only smiled and took a step forward.

" Derek here is a friend of mine with a large enough Loft, He is willing to rent out a room for you. If you don't mind, better then living in a hotel." He spoke calmly as I looked to the man who now had a name, Derek.

Nodding I stood up and held out my hand, I watched as his eyes glanced down at my hand and then looked at me in the eyes.

"I'll charge you 100$ a month." He spoke, his voice soft but stern.

Lowering my hand I nodded.

"Alright, I guess. Leave me the directions and a key, I'll make my way over after my shift." I looked at the two boys who looked as if they just saw a ghost.

Derek wrote the address on a piece of paper and handed it to me, our fingers touched swiftly sending a soft shock up my finger but it dulled quickly. Turning he walked out of the room and the two teenagers stayed behind just staring at me, slowly I took my seat and turned to where I wasn't staring at them. My heart was pounding in my chest and yet I also felt relieved.

"My name is Scott and this Stiles." Looking back at the boys I nodded and they left the room, leaving me alone to my thoughts.
At the end of my shift I stopped at the hotel to pick up a few things and then headed to the Loft, when I got there I walked up with my two bags and stood in front of the metal door. Just as I was about to knock the Metal door swung open and there stood a different man, young, handsome and he wore a white V-neck.

"Welcome, My name is Peter." He held out his hand and I quickly shook it as I walked into the loft. It was large, there was a bed at one side of the loft causing me to narrow my eyes. A huge hole was a few feet away from the bed but I disregarded it, I felt Peter softly pull me towards the stairs.

"Up there is where you will be staying, its not huge but it's something." He walked with me up the stairs to a room that was already fixed up, a large bed was in the middle of the room along with a dresser and a night table. There was a nice sized window on the left wall with shades and the sheets on the bed were blue and made.

"Thank you. Do you live here to?" I spoke while placing my two bags to the floor next to the door.

He laughed and shook his head while walking out of the room.

"Is that all you have?" He asked.

"Yeah, I travel light." I replied as he showed me where the bathroom was, when I looked down I saw Derek hovering over the table looking at paper work. I pulled my attention back to Peter who explained that the kitchen was down stairs through the hole in the wall, nodding we made our way back downstairs where I walked past Derek and into the kitchen.

It was large, a table, stove, sink and refrigerator. How ever the fridge was bare with maybe a beer or two rested on the rack, sighing I ran my hand through my hair and looked back at the guys. They were both watching me, avoiding their gaze I walked out of the kitchen, past them and up the stairs to my room.

There I placed my things in the dresser and laid back on the bed, my eyes staring at the plain ceiling as the thoughts clouded my mind. Hopefully he wouldn't find me or look for me, hopefully he would just let me go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave some love??

I hope you are enjoying this!