You're My Downfall

"we don't meet people by accident,"

"Do not do this to me, Sean." Emerson growled through her teeth, her bright red lips pressed tightly together as she glared through her gray eyes into the crystal clear baby blues. Her fists clenched at her sides, her eyes narrowing, "I'm going back to the hotel-"

"-come on, Emi." Sean pleaded, "I never beg, please don't make me beg. I will get on my fucking knees right now." He cracked a smile, feeling satisfied that he had gotten the girl to smile along with him. "I swear to God, Emi. I will get on my knees-" he paused, looking around him in the busy streets of New York City, "-in fact, I will fake propose to you. I will get all of these fuckers attention and I will-"

"-you are the biggest fucking asshole I have ever met." She caved, one of her weaknesses when it came to Sean. Emerson could hardly stand the man, but with such long family history between the two, she had to love him. They had known each other since the beginning of time, spending summers with both of their families. It didn't surprise Sean that Em had eventually followed him into the business, but went into a different path. Photography, she had always been into capturing the beauty in everything.

"But you love me," he retorted, linking his arms with her, giving a cheeky grin and waving towards a hidden paparazzi. "that would have made for a great story. Sean Patrick Flanery proposing to a very pissed off Emerson Ford."

She rolled her eyes, "Fuck you, Sean. Just fuck you."

He pulled her closer to him as they walked, his whisper making her growl in annoyance, "That'll come later, sweetie. You'll be coming later."

Emerson pulled away from him, "You are absolutely disgusting. I hope you get hit by a car or trampled by horses."

"You sure know how to make a guy swoon, Emi."

"Call it a gift."

Image

Norman's attention had been drawn completely in her direction, she was sassy and unbelievably witty. His cheeks hurt from laughing so damn hard at her banters she shared with Sean, he had never met a woman who was able to handle Sean's constant macho man persona. He knew of Emerson Ford, but he had never taken the interest in the past to find out anything more. Meeting her now, he was loving everything about her.

Emerson pointed her bottle towards Norman, her eyes motioning towards Sean, "How do you deal with this fuck?" Pulling the neck to her mouth, her tongue dipped around the ring, tasting the bitterness of the beer.

Norman shrugged, taking a swig of his own, "He's a cool guy," he chuckled at her responsive snort.

Sean nudged her, "Hey, fuck you, Emi. I'm a fucking riot and you know it. You're just blinded by your love for me-"

"-if anything, it's my hatred that's blinding me from seeing how big of a fucking riot you are." Her brow rose and she shook her head as she finished off her drink. Rubbing her temples, she inhaled deeply, "I should probably get going, I've got to catch a flight to California tomorrow."

Sean pouted, "What?! You're leaving me already?"

Em got up from the bar, wobbling slightly, "Sean I spent most of my toddler to adolescent years with you, I think it's safe to say that I'm more than tired of your ugly mug. I only came out here to do your Comic-Con pictures."

"Please stay, Emi." He pleaded, hoping that she would stay.

She rolled her eyes, "You're the one who decided to move, kid. I don't want to keep paying for a hotel room-" Em held up her finger to keep Sean from piping up, "-and I certainly don't trust you enough to crash at your place."

Sean frowned, the liquor creating a more dramatic reaction, "Then stay at Reedstein's place."

Emerson scoffed, grabbed her bag from the adjacent seat, her eyes rolling once more, "Yeah, because it makes total sense to sleep over someone's house who I've only just met and have known for three hours. Totally a better option than going back to California to sleep in my nice queen sized bed." She placed a small kiss on Sean's forehead, "Goodnight, Sean. And it was nice meeting you Norman," she waved goodbye to the two men and proceeded to make her way out of the bar. She sighed in content as a Taxi sat a few streets down, waiting for someone in need of a lift.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kind of wanted everyone to either hate or love Emerson.....I ended up trashing my SPF story because I can't write anymore stories. I'm going to drown in creativity. BUT, he's going to play a big part in this story so it's okay. Two birds with one stone, baby.

jasminewebby - feeeeeels right in the heart. <3. Hopefully this is up to your satisfaction. I love that you read most of my stuff too. <3 <3.
readergirl - agh, thank you so much. <3
AshNic94 - hopefully this is everything you expected it to be. <3

thanks for the recommends

Image