Status: New Story!

Take Me Home, Country Roads

Emma Anderson had a good life, but the untimely death of her parents has sent her reeling. Feeling lost, she decides to take up her long lost aunt on an offer to visit the old family homestead in West Virginia, soon realizing she might be in a bit over her head when it comes to Crazy Aunt Flo. But when a knock to the head results in her waking up in 1882...well, Emma's convinced she's the one who's lost her mind. crazy. But with people being murdered over the smallest of slights and a bloody feud raging between the two main families of the area, Emma has no choice but to fit in and fit in fast. Add a little romance with the mysterious and intimidating Cap Hatfield - who values loyalty and trust above all else - Emma's hands are full as she tries to figure out just how to get home...and if she even wants to go.
  1. Prologue
    In which we meet our heroine...and her Crazy Aunt Flo.
  2. Miss Emma Yankee
    In which Emma wakes up in some sort of Antebellum themed Punk'd episode, or so she hopes.
  3. Baptism By Fire
    In which Emma learns that boys are the same, no matter which century they're from.
  4. Taming The Devil
    In which Emma realizes hangovers are always regrettable.
  5. Pride and Prejudice
    In which it is a truth universally acknowledged, that grown men often act like children.
  6. For A Minute Or Two
    In which there is the beginning of something...
  7. Broken In
    In which Emma learns she's a horse whisperer.
  8. Whiskey Sour
    In which Emma gets another blow to the head and ends up rolling in the hay.
  9. Stay or Go - Part 1
    In which Emma might be a witch and, Dolly Parton is a hit with the Antebellum South, and Johnse goes missing.
  10. Stay or Go - Part 2
    In which things go bad and go bad quickly.