Broken but Not Alone

Back

You are there, figthing beside the ones that bring glory to your kingdom. And he is, there, at the kingdom. He is far away, way too far. You just want to reach out, and hold him in your arms.

But you already destroyed too many pieces of him. You already destroyed the person that he is. You did that the moment he started not being happy with just being with you.

You know you are poison to him, you are the reason why some tears feel from his eyes and you always believed the statement that once you make the one you love cry, you should leave them alone because you don't deserve them.

But why do you think of him, of how proud he is going to be, each times you put your broadsword into someone.

Why does he have tears in his eyes each times you go back to the kingdom, and don't go toward him.

Why does he still look at you like you brighten his world.

Why does he still fight for you like someone who loves you.

When you made him cry, maybe it was just once, but you hurt him.

You hurt the one you love the most.

And you are starting to think that being with him is worth the pain that seeing his tears causes, even when that pain is caused by you.

He is yours and you want him to be, too much to resist.