Status: I'll try my best to update sweetie :)

Living Lie

Ricochet

"Please, you don't have to do this...." Matt whispered, looking back and forth at the two men in front and behind him. He was on his knees, trying to keep a straight face.

He didn't want to die.

As one guy laughed, the other pressed the cold object to the back of Matt's head.

The gun was real.

"Well, if you just gave us your money and your phone we wouldn't be in this mess!" The laughing one said with a sadistic grin, as he knelt down to Matt's shaking figure. The only thing Matt could see of his face under the balaclava was his grin, and his eyes.

"Go to hell...." Matt grumbled under his breath, as the guy simply smirked.

"Already there... Bye bye, lets hope you die quickly.." With a nod at the man behind Matt, the hazel eyed man started to panic.

"N-No..Please!"

"Three... Two... On-"

"Colin, Bruce, we are not here to waste our time on this little shit." A feminine voice said, as Matt felt the gun move away from his head. At this chance, he scrambled forward, turning around to look at the people. Maybe if he could remember the faces, he could tell the police!

As the balaclava man took his disguise off, he saw that this man's face was riddled with tattoos. He was bald, and he had scars running from his neck to his cheek. The second man had dyed red hair, and two complete sleeves of tattoos on his arms alongside muscles even Matt was impressed at.

As the third person stepped out of the shadow, Matt saw the final person.

She had a cold glare, and dark clothing. "Come on, lets go. We need to get back to James."

"Okay, Haz..."

Haz... James... Colin.. Bruce...

Then, it came to Matt... The names, they all made sense.

These were the members of the most wanted and notorious gang in Huntington Beach.

"I suggest you run, little boy. Before I change my mind, and make them blow your brains out."

Without a word, Matt scrambled to his feet and ran away as fast as his feet could take him.

Hazel looked at Matt, watching him run away without a look behind him.

I love the ones who act tough... When they are actually quite scared inside.. Cute..

Smirking, Hazel walked into the alleyway with her gang members, hoping she would see this man again.

She would love to see him scared again.
♠ ♠ ♠
(This was a crappy start to maybe a crappy story, but I just wanted to get it out there. Probably won't be popular, but I don't really mind. As long as one person enjoys it, that is enough to keep me going. Comments are welcomed, please say if I could improve on something and how you liked it!)