To Love a Vampire...

Roses

About ten minutes, I was back at home. My parents still weren't home so I figured I'd be home alone for quite some time. It was 10:50 after all. Time flies when you're with two vampires and Kaya. I wonder how their date's going.

I was just about to get into bed and a knock on my window. I turned around and saw nothing. I walked over to open my window and looked out. There was nothing there but a rose hanging from a tree branch. I took it off and brought it inside. I grabbed a glass from downstairs and I filled it up with water. I nearly dropped the glass when I saw even more roses on my bed where that one rose was. But one was a black one. I laughed as I tried to pick them all up and but them on my desk. *Okay Shawn. That's enough roses.* I went to get a bigger glass. I heard chuckling all around me.

When I came back upstairs, there was that one black rose on my bed again, along with a piece of paper.

Caitlin-
You know you can never have too many roses. I love you and I'll see you tomorrow at 6:00. I'm taking you out.
Love you-
Shawn


"Great. I've got a date with a vampire. Should be interesting." I laughed as I put all of the flowers besides the black one into the vase.

I put the black one right next to my bed on my dresser. I went to take a shower and when I got out, I washed my face to get off all my make-up, brushed my hair, got into my bed and quickly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah this one's really short i know but its the latest I have.... I'll update ASAP!

Comments anyone???