To Love a Vampire...

Blood Kings

After we were done, Shawn paid the waitress and we left. It was about ten so we decided to go back to his cabin. It was the first time I saw it without anyone there. It looked so much bigger when no one's around.

"Did you kick everyone out or something? It's never this empty."

"I gave Roxy and Alana money to take Greg and Michael out tonight. Troy's with Kaya again. I don't exactly know where Connor is though."

"And what about Kat?" I asked as we entered the cabin.

"Off somewhere with her friends I think. Probably a club or something."

"Thank god Sam didn't hear you say club. We'd be in some serious trouble."

"Sam likes the club scene huh?"

"Oh yeah. She's in Chain Reaction right now as we speak."

"Yeah I heard about that place when I was over there a while back. Good club." He laughed as we sat on the couch.

He put an arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. I listened to his faint heartbeat as he played with a strand of my hair.

"I never realized how faint your heart was, Shawn. It's kind of odd."

"Well I am a vampire after all. Creature of the undead." I started giggling and he looked at me. "What?"

"You. Creature of the undead. Or what my cousin says, 'Blood Kings'." I started laughing. He stared at me looking kinda confused. "I mean he's always made fun of vampires and when you said that, it reminded me so much of him. It made me laugh."

"Well Blood King has a ring to it." He laughed as he kissed my forehead.

"Shawn the Blood King." I laughed and he started chuckling.

I looked up at him and our eyes locked. I ran a hand over his cheek and he shifted his face in my hand and he kissed it. He grabbed my hand and started kissing my wrist and he went down... or up my arm i should say... and he started kissing my collar bone. My head fell back and I sighed. He pulled away and placed his lips on mine. I ran my hands through his hair. He sat above me, placing his knees on each side of me as our kiss lasted a while longer. He pulled away and his eyes were wild, like our first kiss.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He kissed me again and skimmed my bottom lip with his tongue. I invited him in without hesitation and I pushed towards him.

He got back on his feet and pulled me to his side. He kissed me again and my eyes fluttered closed. I grabbed his face and pulled him closer as he grabbed the back of my neck and my lower back and pulled me towards him also. He kissed my jawline and back to my throat. He ran his tongue over my throat it gave a huge chill. I got him to stop for a second to pull off his shirt. He grabbed me again and crashed our lips together. He pushed us into the hallway and he struggled to multitask. He pulled away to look at his door and when he opened his door, I laughed as he picked me up and carried me to his bed. He laid on top of me and he nipped at my neck.

***************************************Shawn's POV************************************

I didn't know if she wanted this or if I was making her feel like she wanted it but I wanted her so bad I really couldn't stop myself. I finally got some control and pulled away from her neck.

"You sure you want to do this?" I sighed.

"Yeah." Caitlin breathed. I had to make sure. I didn't want to force her if she didn't want to. I heard her heart beat even faster than when we were in the living room so I started to get worried.

"You're absolutely sure? Cuz if you have even the slightest of doubts I-" She shut me up by pulling me closer to her and cut me off with a kiss. I had my answer. "Okay. You're fault."

She laughed and kissed me again. I pulled her shirt off and flung it across the room. I heard her heart skip a beat and I had to laugh. I started nibbling on the side of her neck and I made my way to her shoulder. I pulled her brastrap off and she took off the other one as well. As I kissed her shoulder, I undid her bra and threw it away from us. She pulled me up to face her and I kissed her once more.

**************************************My POV***********************************

Shawn kissed me once more and then he went to my chin, to my throat, and straight down to my chest. His breath was really cold all of a sudden and it sent a chill down my back. I gasped at the chill and Shawn started laughing. I felt his lips on my stomach and suddenly he stopped. He reached for my skirt and he yanked it off rather quickly. Then he got on his knees and kissed me again. I looked down at the "v" pointing to his jeans. I immediately reached for his belt and started tugging it off. I sat up and I wrapped the belt around his neck and he started laughing as he grabbed it and threw it over the bed. I started kissing his neck and his head fell back and he let out a low groan. I made my way down to his collar bone and I bit him. He started laughing and he cradled my face in my hands.

"You think your funny don't you?" He smiled. I grabbed his jeans and unzipped his pants.

"Ya just a little bit." I pulled his pants down to his knees, leaving his boxers.

He laughed and he pulled them off the rest of the way. I pulled him back and he fell on top of me. As our kiss deepened, he started tugging on my panties. He pulled away and yanked them off as well. He crashed our lips together and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I looked in his eyes and all I saw was a mixture between desire and hunger. It shocked me at first and I gasped without realizing it. I guess he didn't think anything of it so he started biting my collarbone again. I thought he was going to bite me, like vampire bite me, but I felt no blood. At all. He looked back at me and whispered in my ear.

"I'm not going to bite you. I won't harm you."

I suddenly felt a wave of relief but there was more dissappointment than anything. I didn't think about it or say anything because I didn't want to argue with him. Not now.

I grabbed his boxers and pulled them off. As our skin rubbed against each other, I let out a loud groan that built up in my throat. Shawn buried his face into my neck and kissed it as he made a quick thrust. I took a huge breath in and he steadied his pace. We both let out a huge groan when we came. He collapsed on top of me and a few minutes later moved so he could lay beside me. I turned and rested my head on his chest as I tried to slow my breathing. He kissed the top of my head and I kissed his collarbone as we lay there for a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol i've had this one writen for quite a while!!! lol

hope you enjoyed it!!

comments will get you a new chapter!