My Big Love

A Day at Gerard Way's Life

Gerard’s POV

I’m happy with my life the way it is, I have a good job as a Sous Chef at a class little restaurant in the middle of New York. I live by myself at a condo unit, I bought all by myself. I really like living alone, away from my family. I do miss them a lot though, especially Mikey and my mom, we rarely see each other now cause New York is pretty far from Los Angeles.

I already told you all that I’m a chef right? Well, I’m ore of a pastry chef than anything else, I love baking. Cakes, cookies, meringues, pies, chocolates, any sweet treat, it is my specialty.

And because of that, you probably won’t be surprised when I tell you that I weight almost 250 lbs, not really surprising is it? But I tell you, I like the way I’ am. I’m not planning to undergo some surgery to lose all this excess fat.

Anyway, I usually start my day with a cup of coffee and a muffin or two err, maybe three, and then followed by a bowl of two of cereal and a glass of orange juice. That may seem a lot but I need the energy, baking at least 20 cakes, a hundred cupcakes and any other sweet a customer may like to eat. I go to work around 8, the restaurant opens at 10, and I go home at around 10:00 in the evening.

See? I work a lot of hours, so I do deserve to be pampered with food. When I get home, I would eat a late dinner, usually Chinese take out and before I go to bed, I watch a lot of TV, so its essential to have chips, mallows and other good stuff. It’s also my habit to go online everyday.

Why? For two reasons, first to check all my social networks, friendster, myspace, multiply and facebook. I have an account on all of those, I open it, reply to all the messages and update. The second reason why I go online everyday is because of HIM.

I really like him, a LOT. He’s part of famous band, Arctic Monkeys. He’s gorgeous, sweet, cares for animals [he’s a vegetarian], awesome voice and he’s HOT. We live in the same building actually; his condo unit is 3 floors above mine. I don’t stalk him, but I like to watch him.

When I finally had the courage to let him know I exist, I have done it the way not all you may have done. Most of you will just approach him, introduce yourself, and shake his hand nadah, nadah.

But you see, even though I don’t care that I’m this big, I feel really shy wrong people I really don’t know that well, especially with Alex cause I have a huge crush on him.

So, I made my presence known by a different way. Of course I already know he is gay from what their official site says. The only thing I did was baked a batch of my famous chocolate chip cookie, a classic. I wrapped it nicely, placed a note on it, and left it at his front door.

The note I gave him contains my name, MSN address and details about myself. I also mentioned in the note that I have huge crush on him.

I wasn’t expecting him to really add me on his MSN list, so I was really surprised and extremely happy that he actually added me. After that we started talking a lot. I learned a lot of things about him that makes me like him even more. He’s such a sweet guy; we even exchanged cellphone numbers so we can text message each other.

There’s one thing I never done with him though, I never agreed to use webcam with him. I dunno, I’m just afraid that he won’t be the same when he sees me. I’m still preparing myself for that moment.

Leaving pastries, cookies, cakes and any type of food on his doorstep became a daily habit for me. I would wake up a little earlier than before and bake him a batch of goodies. Of course, I always put a note or message with it.

I was doing that for about a month now when his PT caught me in the act. He saw me putting a batch of brownies by his door. He gasp when he saw me, which kinda made me a lot uncomfortable, I do hope he won’t tell Alex about me.

I hurriedly left and hoped to God that I still have a good chance with Alex.

When I got home that night, as usual, I got online to talk to him; this was the conversation we had:

cookies and cream is love: Hi Alex!! How’s your day?
monkeys freaking rule: t’was good. yours?
cookies and cream is love: pretty much the same, nothing new.
monkeys freaking rule: hey gee, why don’t we meet already?
cookies and cream is love: errr. I’m not yet ready to face you..
monkeys freaking rule: if you don’t agree to meet with me, im not talking to you ever again. *pouts*
cookies and cream is love: seriously?
monkeys freaking rule: yeah! *serious face*
cookies and cream is love: err, okay then. Let’s meet. Errr, alex, i got to go. See you soon..
monkeys freaking rule: YEY! Ok, night gee.

“cookies and cream is love signed out”


OH MY GOD. I have a date with ALEX TURNER! Errrr, I hope this turns out to be a good thing.