I've Been So High on You, I Never Quite Came Down.

Nothing's gonna bring me down.

I logged out of my computer, and started pack up my stuff. Finally finished for the day. I couldn’t wait to get home. I disliked working in this call center, having people call in for 8 hours a day just to scream at you. There were some nice people to talk to, people who just wanted help with their internet, but those people were few and far between. I couldn’t imagine calling my internet service providers only to scream at the person whose job is to help me.

But none of that was my problem for the next couple days. I finally had two days off in a row. I didn’t have any big plans, most likely just playing games or hanging out with friends. I started thinking about what I might do when I got home, as I finished packing up my sketchbook and headset into my Batman book-bag, and zipped it up.

I pushed in my chair and waved good bye to Selena, one of the few people I considered a friend here. There was over a hundred of us working in this hell. Some did tech support for the internet -like me- and some did tech support for cell phones. It was a less then thrilling job, but it paid the bills.

I smoothed out my flowing green dress; it landed just above my knees, as to fit in the dress code. The new carpet kept my shiney black heals from clicking as I walked. It was a warm day out, and there was nothing better then getting out of this stuffy building with covered windows, and getting into the sun.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I excited the building, stopping for a moment to let the sun hit my face. I opened my eyes again and started walking to my car, glancing over at the smoke shack as I passed it, noticing a few people were in there, one of them being Tim.

Tim was something else. He was perfection, every fantasy I had ever had of the perfect man. He was tall, broad shoulders, a little thicker but I still found him completely sexy. He had short dirty blond hair that he always covered with a backwards flat beak hat. His brown eyes would come alive and light up when he smiled; I could hardly contain myself when he smiled at me.

He was pretty blunt when he said things; most people seemed to think he was an asshole because of it, and the fact that he did seem a little cocky. But I knew how to take people like him, so it never really got to me. Something about him made me feel so safe, I wasn’t sure why, but I liked it. Just the thought of this man had my stomach in knots and made my knees week.

We had been talking through the chat on the computers at work for over a month now. It would sometimes get a little inappropriate, we would get written up if anyone were to catch us. He would rub my legs under the desk, sometimes venture a little further up my skirt then he should. We had gone on our breaks to get coffee a few times, and some of those times we would be a little late because we would be fooling around.

He made me feel beautiful, desired, and perfect. The only issue we had was his girlfriend. They had been together for a little over two years, and he felt like because they had been together so long he couldn’t just leave her. But if he really loved her he wouldn’t be fooling around with me, would he?

That’s all I could keep telling myself, he would break it off with her soon. At least I hoped he would.

“Hey, you wanna chill and get a coffee?” Tim called after me as I walked by.

I was a little surprised, usually he had to hurry home after work. He always seemed to have some excuse that he couldn’t stay because of, “yeah, sure.”

He started walking towards me, and then nodded his head towards his car as he took a drag of his cigarette, then flick it aside. I followed after him to his VW Golf, and waited for him to unlock it to get in.

“So, how was your day?” I asked as he started the car.

He chuckled, “terrible, had an hour long call of complete incompetence. Wouldn’t listen to anything I was asking them to do.”

“That’s rough,” I smiled sympathetically; I knew all too well how that was. We were supposed to keep our calls 5 minutes and under, but most of the time people made that a hard target to meet.

I reached over and placed my hand on Tims thy, as we left the parking lot and started driving down the road. I started softly rubbing my hand up and down, he let out a slight moan when I grazed over his crotch. I couldn’t see his eyes due to his mirrored aviators, but his mouth formed a smirk that I was starting to know well, something was going to happen.

He whipped into the closest parking lot between passing cars, on the other side of the road. The place that used to be here was a pretty nice hotel, but it had burned down for the most part a year or so ago. There wasn’t anyone else around, so he drove in further, turned towards the road, and parked.

I gave him a light squeeze/stroke. He moaned again slightly arching his back, and thrust against my hand. I could feel him start to get hard, it was such a turn on. I wanted him, there was no question about it. My whole body was tingling, my heart raced at just the thought of being with him physically.

He turned to me, reached out and touched my cheek gently. Then pulled me into a rough kiss, I could feel how much he needed me from just that.

I let him take control. We ended up in the back seat. I was on my knees facing the door, Tim was positioning himself behind me. The skirt of my dress was pulled up around my waste, my panties hung off of my right ankle. He had one hand holding me in position, the other freeing himself from his boxers.

I couldn’t process anything more than how much I wanted him. My heart was drumming against my ribs. His touch was hot against my skin.

“God, you’re so wet,” he moaned as he rubbed himself against me, “are you ready?”

All I could do was whimper and nod my head. He thrust himself into me, one hand tangled into my long bright red hair, the other still holding my hip.

I bit my lip and moaned, it had been a while since the last time I had sex. I knew he was big from previous experiences, but I wasn’t expecting this. It hurt in the best possible way, he was stimulating every part of me in a way no one else ever had.

He let out a moan as he continued to thrust into me vigorously, “you’re so tight.”

Just hearing his voice was helping to send me over the edge, he was so perfect. He pulled my hair back, so I would move my head and look at him, he hungrily kissed me. I parted my lips and deepened it.

That seemed to be what we both needed, he thrusted one last time into me as we both reached our orgasms. He moaned into my mouth, still kissing me. He pulled out of me and rested his forehead against mine, looking deep into my eyes. He was panting slightly, and there was a sheen of sweat coating his forehead.

That sexy smirk took over his face, “fuck you’re tight.”

I chuckled, not really knowing what to say, “thanks, I guess.”

He climbed out of the car and did his pants up, “oh fuck… well, people driving by just got a show.”

My eyes went wide as I looked out the windshield of the car, there was a clear view in here. I could feel a blush creep onto my cheeks. It was a little embarrassing, but I couldn’t fully bring myself to care. I was on such an emotional high from everything that just happened.

I pulled my panties back on and climbed back into the front passenger seat. I couldn’t stop smiling, nothing else mattered right now.

“That was wonderful,” I said as I looked over at him.

He chuckled, “you’re so cute.”

I suddenly looked down at my lap, shyness taking over. I was never good at taking compliments, “thanks.”

“You’re welcome,” he started the car and looked at the time, “fuck, I’m gonna be late to pick up Rachel from work.”

I nodded my head to say I understood. Even hearing her name couldn’t take the smile from my face. I could care less that she existed. I had just had the best sex of my life, with the guy of my dreams, and nothing was going to bring me down. Sometimes it was good to be bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this came from personal experience. I did change a bit, names and such.

On a sad note 'Tim' passed away recently.