Mr And Mrs Stamkos

I do

"I do!" I smiled. I was about to cry.

"And do you Steven Stamkos take Emily Morrison to be your wife?" The priest asked. I was only focused on Steven, my soon to be husband in a matter of seconds.

"I DEFIANTLY do!" He smirked

"Well then Steven ... You may kiss the bride!" The priest said. We put our rings on and Steven kissed me. I'll never ever forget how he kissed me. We ran down the aisle hand in hand. It was October 9th and the NHL was in a lockout so some predicted there was going to be no season this year.

Steven and I met on this very day 2 years ago. He proposed in a park with big bold letter with love and his friends helped him out. Right now we were getting married in a beatific hotel...in Tampa. I thought that we should of went back to his home town (I was born in Alberta and moved to Tampa for school) but Steven thought it would be nice to have a fall wedding - when the weather is still hot. So it was a Outdoor wedding for the I do's and then we would dance inside the hotel.

My dress was gorgeous it kinda had these like sleeve things but I can't really explain it. It was just so pretty. My hair was down curled and makeup was stunning....apparently.

So Steven and I ran into the hotel and the room where we were going to be dancing and everything.

"I can't believe it! I'm now Mrs. Stamkos!" I smiled. I was happy, Steven was the one I have loved and now I can call him MY husband.

"Yeah...we now share the same last name!" He exclaimed

Everyone was in and dancing. I thought that our dance should be "All of me" by John legend.

I went over and talked to my mother-in-law.

"Hi mother-in-law" I smiled as I hugged her.

"Hi daughter-in-law" she smiled

"I can't believe I'm married!" I said shocked.

"Well to tell you I'm surprised Steven didn't propose sooner. He told me the day you guys met that you were the one" she whispered.

"Aww I really love him" I said

"You guys thinking of starting a family?" She winked and I laughed. Not yet but eventually...Steven was great with kids so I think he would be ready, just not right now.

"Maybe but not right now. When we both agree we are ready" I replied.

"Oh that's your cue!" My mother-in-law said, as All of me started and Steven walked towards us.

"Care to dance?" He asked as he kissed my hand.

"Oh I'd love to" I answered as he leaded me to the dancefloor.

We danced to the song, Steven was my love.
The song ended and other music played until it was time to eat.

We had whatever was there. I ate pasta and chicken so different meals. Steven and I shared of course, it seemed like everyone was enjoying their time here.

"Oh gosh! I forgot!" I exclaimed as I ran to my bouquet of flowers.

"LADIES!" I smirked as they all lined up behind me.

"1.2.3!" I said as I threw the bouquet and turned. Landed right into my sister-in-laws hand. I smiled as I ran back to Steven and everyone back to their seats.

"So...when we having dessert?" He smirked

"Well...it depends are you still hungry or...wanna dance?" I asked

"Hmm well dancing sounds fun...but you know cake is my favourite!" He grinned

"Mhm so I guess dessert it is!" I smiled as I grabbed his hand. Everyone seemed like they were done eating so I guess we'll cut the cake.

"Ok let's try to cut this thing together" he smiled. We got everyone's attention and my father had tapped every second of the wedding so far.

I placed my hand on the knife as Steven overlapped his hand on mine. We cut a very sloppy piece and tried to feed each other - which turned into a mess.

"Mmm it's very GOOD!" Steven laughed with his mouth full of cake.

"Yes" I agreed. I put another piece of cake into his mouth and we laughed. We ate our cake and everyone else did too.

"Dad are you still recording" I laughed as I pushed the camera aside to see my fathers face.

"Yes yes darling. This is so when you have children they can look upon this video of their parents wedding" he smiled

"And your sure they would want to see that?" I giggled as I questioned.

"I'm sure they would" Steven said as he came beside me.

"Hi to whoever is watching this...be our grandchildren or our kids, or anyone else. This is Emily ... And she is my stunning wife" Steven said as he did a fancy move and kissed me.

"Yes and this is Steven my wonderful funny husband." I smiled as I stared into his eyes.

We went over and danced like crazy.

"So babe uhh are we going on a honey moon or?" I asked

"Well I don't know yet. Why don't we just stay here in Tampa and go to the beach or something. Or go back home." He answered.

"Babe it's October. But I guess we could stay here I mean it's not that bad." I said. We didn't need to go on a honeymoon.

"Hey honey we haft to go take your wedding pictures" my mom said as she walked away.

"Hey did I tell you look stunning and amazing tonight" Steven said.

"Only about a million times babe" I said as I grabbed his hand and ran off to where my mom was.

We took a bunch of photos with family or just Steven and I. There was ones of us kissing and hugging and smiling and laughing. The sun was out but eventually turned to night. We played a bunch of wedding games and danced to different songs. It was very late when the wedding ended 4:00 am. Steven and I stayed a bit while everyone went to their rooms.

"So Mrs Stamkos what's new?" He asked

"Well I just got married to the love of my life and my best friend. He is amazing and very handsome. Oh and did I mention he is an amazing hockey player" I smiled as I showed him the ring.

"Wow you sure are one lucky girl" he smiled. We laughed and walked. The DJ was still there and he offered us one last song. We slow danced to the last song and thanked everyone.

"Now c'mon my lovely wife let's get going" Steven said as we ran out of the room and towards the stairs.

"We are going to walk up all of these?" I asked

"Nope.." He answered as we walked towards the elevators. I pressed the bottom and the elevator doors opened.

We entered and Steven lifted me up bridal style. We got off the elevator and he ran with me still in his arms.
I laughed the whole way, we entered our suite and both jumped onto the bed.

"What a day!" I signed

"What a wonderful day!" He corrected me.

"Let's get to bed baby" he smiled as he unzipped my wedding dress and let it fall to the ground.. I got changed and so did he.

"Night my sweet, sweet wife" he said as he pulled me closer to him.

"Night my husband" I yawned. We fell asleep in each toners arms.