Mr And Mrs Stamkos

See you on Christmas

Today was the day everyone had to go back home. I'm still not sure if Steven and I will go on a honeymoon, but it doesn't matter as long as if I'm with him.

"Babe babe babe!" I said in Stevens ear.

"Hmm" he mumbled

"It's late and your parents are going back home" I said as his head shot up.

"What time is it?!" He asked looking at me.

"I don't know it's like 1:00 pm already!" I laughed.

"Wow, uhh ok I guess we will haft to go say our goodbyes" he admitted.

"Yeah c'mon they said they are leaving in like an hour and a half. So we still have sometime to shower if you want" I winked as he nodded. We got out of bed and showered together.

~*

"Ok bye mom I'll see you Christmas ok?" Steven said as he hugged his mom.

"Oh honey. I'm still in shock that your married and all grown up, now you will be starting your own family" my mother-in-law cried.

"Don't worry Christmas will come fast. And we can still visit I mean the NHL is in a lockout so Steven ain't going anywhere" I teased.

"Yeah I guess your right. Well I'll see you two Christmas then" she said as she waves and went to her husband.

"Bye" I whispered.

"When is your mom leaving?" Steven asked

"I'm not sure I think now actually" I said as I checked my watch. I ran for it, my mom was leaving for a cab in 5 minutes.

"Hold on Emily I'm coming!" Steven called as he chased behind me. I ran as fast as I could and made it just I time.

"Mom mom wait!" I yelled just as she was getting in the cab. She turned and looked at me. I ran and hugged her.

"Bye mom" I said

"Bye honey. I guess everyone is coming over here for Christmas or are we all going back to Ontario?" My mother asked

"We are going to Markham for Christmas all of us" Steven said out of breath.

"Oh ok thanks Steve" my mother spoke.

"Hey have a safe trip and we'll see you Christmas ok?" I said as I hugged my mother then my father one more time.

"Bye newly weds" my father laughed which caused me to smile.

"Bye dad and mom" I said

"Bye!" Steven added as they got into their car and drove away.

"So when are we leaving?" I asked

"Umm I think tomorrow." He answered

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked

"Not sure. We could go skating!" He smiled.

"Yeah sure, why not" I smiled back at him.

"But umm Steven ... How do you even have your skates?" I asked

"Oh" he frowned
"Well I actually wanted to bring you somewhere" he smirked.

"C'mon" he said as he grabbed my hand and lead me put to the car. We got in and drove.

~*

"Ok we are here" Steven said as he parked up by a beautiful house.

"Oh Steven it's gorgeous" I said

"Yeah, uhh it's actually our home now. I kinda have all the boxes already here and we just need to unpack." He smiled

"Oh Steven .... I'm speechless it's gorgeous! And you didn't haft to....wow!" I said. I can't believe it ... It's our home now.

"Wow Steven you are amazing" I said as I kissed him,

"Aren't I?" He joked, I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah." I said.

"Wait do we need new furniture?" I asked

"Yeah. Maybe we could buy some furniture later on" he suggested and I nodded.

"Ok I'll haft to show you tomorrow because we still haven't checked put of the hotel" he added

"Oh right. Then c'mon let's go check out now. I really want to see this place" I anchiously said.

"Ok" he agreed. Steven was still a bit tired so I insisted to drive - and I did. We drove to the hotel and checked out for today. We got our bags and packed everything which took a LONG time. We left the hotel and drove in our car.

"Yay! I can't wait to see the house" I excitingly said.

"Yeah it's very gorgeous on the inside and out, just like you" he said as the light turned red and he kissed me.

~*

I carried out bags into the new house.

"Wow Steven this is AMAZING!" I said as I hugged him hard and kissed him.

"So maybe tomorrow you want to go shopping?" He asked

"Yes babe yes!" I said.

We brought our stud in the house Anghe showed me around, it was truly beautiful. It was a fairly big house and a nice neighbourhood, the neighbours weren't so close quite a walk actually. There was a big backyard and a pool, the inside was just as beautiful as the outside. Although we had a ton of boxes to in pack it was a great house. I can already see Steven and I growing old here in this house with our children.

"So want to start to unpack" he smiled.

"Yes sure" I said