Mr And Mrs Stamkos

Shopping for furniture

It took a lot LONGER than we though it would take to unpack everything, 3 days to be exact - not to mention the help of friends. Today Steven and I were going to go shop for everything we needed. We ate our breakfast showered and drove to the mall.

~*

"So where to?" I asked

"A furniture store!" He answered and I laughed.

"Yeah no duh babe. What store?" I asked

"I don't know" he laughed. We walked around to find some stores and I noticed that a whole bunch of girls were throwing there selfs at Steven.

"Babe do you ever notice all these girls throwing the selfs at you?!" I said.

"Nope. Your the inky girl I ever notice" he said as he kissed me.

"Aww babe. Your the only guy I ever notice" I winked

We walked and I found a bedroom store. Steven already bought beds for the house. There was 4 rooms: our main master bedroom, a guest room, and 2 others for I guess kids rooms or something.

"Ooh babe here!" I said as I grabbed into Stevens arm and dragged him I to the store. We looked around but nothing particular caught my eye.

"Aw look at this" I said pointing out to a Lightning baby blanket/crib set.

"Yeah it's cute but we could sure get it when we need it. But we don't really need that right now" he said
"When we want to start a family" he added

"Oh yeah defiantly" I smiled. We walked around and Steven seemed to like one of the bed sets.

"Please please this one baby this one!" He said begging like a little child.

"Yes sure babe!" I laughed.

We bought that set for our room and another for the guest room. We exited the store and walked around again.

"HEY LOOK AT THIS HANDSOME GUY!" I said pointing out to a Steven stamkos poster on the window display.

"Yeah he sure is a charmer!" Steven winked.

"C'mon let's go to this store" I said as I pointed to a decor store for pillows, blankets, lamps and you name it!

"Ok so we will get this lamp, these cool pillows, this blanket set...oh and this ...whatever it is" Steven said as he was grabbing everything.

"Woah woah slow down babe" I laughed

"Right" he said

"Alright we will buy all of that" I said as I payed and got everything. We walked out of that store and walked right over to the sony store...we needed TV's.

~*

We spent about a hour in the Sony store looking around. We did end up buying two TV's though (one for our bedroom and the other for the living/family room).

"We will set them up on Wednesday. Have a nice day sir" the man said as we thanked him and walked out.

"Ok keys get going I think we are all set now" I smiled

"Yupp" he added

We walked over to the exit.
"Oh shit" Steven and I mumbled. We came in the mall with the sun shining, we leave the mall with the rain falling...HARD!

It was so bad that people were putting garbage bags over their heads. Luckily we didn't park too far.

"So I guess we run for it?" I asked

"Yeah I guess" he answered

People were getting soaked.

"Ok so on 3 ok?" Steven said

"Ok" I said

'"Good luck!" A couple said to us.

"Thanks we are going to need it" Steven and I said at the same time.

"Ok ready." He asked, I nodded.

"1...2..3!" He yelled as we pushed open the doors and ran for it. Steven lifted me up and carried me bridal style the whole way.
I had all the bags.

"Steven you don't haft to-"
"We are almost there" he said

He ran fast and put me down and I helped him put everything in the car, then we ran and got into our seats.

"Wow I'm soaked" he said

"Me too babe" I signed

"And honestly you didn't even Haft to carry me stev-" I said as Steven cut me off by kissing me.

"Your my wife and I love you" he said as he kissed me once more. We buckled our seat belts and drove. We were soaked and wet and tired.

~*

We quickly ran and got all the bags and closed the car and opened the house door. We placed everything where it should go. We set up the bed sheets and put everything we bought where we though it would look best. But then I realized we forgot something.

"Steven ... Steven!" I called as he ran downstairs.

"Yes darling" he said in fake accent, it caused me to laugh and roll my eyes.

"We forgot to buy a couch" I said

"Already covered, I bought one already and it's coming in on Wednesday" he's smiled as he walked down the rest of the strains and kissed me.

"Oh I love you so much my husband" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"And I love you so much my wife" he said as he put his hands on my waist and kissed me.

-----WEDNESDAY------- Stevens POV

"Thanks again" I said

"Oh anytime if you need anything else" he said as I closed the door. So now everything was set. The kitchen the rooms the living room the dining room...everything. The TV guy just left and set up both TV's and even gave us a free one for some odd reason. A small on so we put it near the kitchen. The couch dude also came. I gotta admit I do miss hockey a lot, but at least I get a full year with my wife.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh I did this chapter but somehow it got deleted so this wasn't as good as the first one sorry :(