Status: ugh

It's Been a While Since I've Felt Butterflies, Do You Feel the Same Way, Too?

kiss me again.

I rushed to her house as fast as I could. Hell, I almost got in a few accidents. But it'd be worth it. I needed to know that she was okay.
I didn't even bother to park correctly.
I ran to her doorstep and rang the doorbell so many times, I'm surprised it didn't break.
I was greeted at the door by a teary-eyed Tay, a sight I hated to see. "Kiddo, what happened?" I said and hugged her close, she start to sob into my chest. I already knew that it was Alex, and I swear I would kill him for what he did to Tay.
"H-he just randomly l-left me. I was ju-just a s-summer f-fling. He went back t-to Lisa." Tay said with choked sobs, and it broke my heart.
I lifted her chin so that she could face me. "Hey, how about we make some popcorn and watch some Lion King?" I smiled.

She nodded, and walked over to the T.V. to set up the movie and get comfy while I went to go make some popcorn.
I know it's lame to have a huge crush on your best friend, but how could I not? Tay was perfect. Alex has no idea what he just lost, he was an idiot for using her like that. I never liked him, but I guess that was because I was so jealous of him. At least I now have a reason to hate him.

When the popcorn was ready, I started the movie and got on the couch. Tay started to cuddle me, which was unusual, but hey, I'm not complaining. I guess she just needed some comfort.

In the middle of the movie I heard her start to cry again. God, I am going to kill Alex. I paused the movie. "Tay, are you okay?" That was a dumb question, of course she isn't.
"I just can't believe he did that. Am I not good enough? Am I just not pretty enough? God, I'm so stupid. Why would anyone want me?" Tay wouldn't stop crying. I had enough of this.
I made her face me again. "Taylor Kathleen Jardine, Any guy on this planet, in the entire universe, would be so goddamn lucky to have you. You are the most amazing, funny, gorgeous girl I have ever met. You are absolutely perfect, and if Alex can't see that, then it's his loss. He lost the picture perfect girl. And that's the goddamn truth."
I couldn't believe I had just said that to her, but it was all true. And she had to know that.

Tay didn't say anything, and I guess it meant I should leave. I was stupid, she would never love me back, she would never love me the way I love her. I started to get up and leave, but I was stopped by Tay grabbing me and making me face her.
"I've always had the biggest crush on you since my brother introduced us to each other, and I always thought you would never like me back." She gave me that perfect smile of hers.
Just as I'm thinking this is all just a dream, she stood on her toes, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me.
It was just a simple kiss, and it was actually happening.

We tried to finish the movie, but I couldn't stop thinking, 'Does this mean we're together? Was she just doing all this for comfort?' I didn't know. I had to know.
"Hey,um, Tay?" She paused the movie and looked at me to show me she was listening.
"Are we..are we a thing now?" I barely was able to ask.
Tay started laughing. Was I really that dumb to think we would be 'together' I knew it. I knew-
My thoughts were interrupted by Tay saying "Jordan, I'm laughing because that's a stupid question. You were mine from the start, and I lo-like you."
I smiled, leaned in towards her, barely an inch away from her face and said, "I love you too." I closed the tiny gap between us and pressed my lips to hers. As cliche as this sounds, I swear I saw sparks.
It was perfect. And I never wanted this moment to end.
♠ ♠ ♠
ew sorry you had to read that