Status: In progress but writer's block is kicking my behind...

Right From the Start, You Were a Thief, You Stole My Heart and I, Your Willing Victim

Hello my name is Shelley. Nice to meet you. I am here to give you a little background information before the story. Up until about a year ago I was at Boston University. I had just begun my third year which in the US means you start really working with your major. I had majored in medical science. But when I went to my classes I had no idea what the teacher was talking about 75% of the time because it was in medical terms which are in Latin and I don't speak Latin. I also realized that I didn't like being in hospitals or around sick people much so that instead of changing my major unlike a normal person with a brain I dropped of university and never turned back. One good thing did come out of my university experience, I met my friend Sophia. She is four years older than me. I know what you are thinking. How did I meet her when she is four years older? She was working at a store on campus and we were instant friends. One day I was talking to her about my plans to quit university. She surprisingly agreed with me. She is a big advocate for school and learning. Then she told me she wanted to quit her job. So I dropped out of university, she quit her job and I moved in with her. Now what?