Status: In progress but writer's block is kicking my behind...

Right From the Start, You Were a Thief, You Stole My Heart and I, Your Willing Victim

A change of scenery.

7:00am. 1 hour before my first class that day. I got up and started packing. I had been planning on leaving university for a month now and today was my final day. I got dressed and called my friend Sophia. I was moving in with her since I was living on campus and had no other place to stay. *Phone* "Hey Sophia." "Hey. I get off in like 2 hours. So if you want you can go to your last class." "Yeah...no. I’m going to finish packing. And just thought that you probably not quit your job." "Okay. And I have another job lined up that pays better." "Okay well it is up to you. I have to finish packing." "Okay I will pick you up on my way home." "Okay, I am so excited!" "Me too. Well I have to go." "Okay talk to you later." "Bye." "Bye." *End phone* I had already finished packing about 10 minutes before I called her. So I decided to watch some YouTube videos. I, of course, watched AmazingPhil and danisnotonfire videos. And my mind started to wander. I began to almost fantasize about Dan, and then a wild knock appears. I opened the door and it was Sophia . "Hello." "Hey. You look surprised to see me." "Kind-of. I didn't think time had passed that quickly." "Oh. What were you doing after we got off the phone? Because you certainly were not packing." "I was watching YouTube like always." "Of course." Sophia giggled. "Are we ready to go?" I ask trying to change the subject. "Yeah. Let's get your stuff in my car." "Okay." So we get all of my stuff in her car with surprisingly no issues. As we drive to Sophia's apartment my mind started to wander again. Dan was the only thing on my mind. And as I was thinking about Dan, in the back of my mind, I heard ♫ So get out, get out, get out of my head and fall into my arms instead.♫ "Shelley!" "What!?" I yelled snapping back into reality. "We are here." Sophia explained. "Oh. Cool." I reply. "Are you okay?" Sophia asked concerned. "Yeah. I'm fine. We should probably get my stuff inside." I stutter trying to change the subject. "Oh. Okay." Sophia replies. We get all my stuff in and it only takes me an hour to set up my bedroom . Sophia and I are sharing a room. A week or so passes by and one day I ask Sophia: "What do you think about moving to London?" "Hun you just got finished moving about a week ago and now you’re talking about moving again?" "Well I don't mean right this minute but we save for a couple of months and we can do it." "Well I have always wanted to live in London." "Okay then. We start saving now." "Okay. It's sorted." Then we finally save up enough money to 1. Have money still when we are over in England until we find jobs with renting an apartment and 2. To even get over to London. Well the day finally came. I got up with such excitement despite our flight was at 7:00am. Sophia got up a little after me. I showered and got dressed and so did Sophia . 10 days before our flight we found an apartment in London that was good for the price. And 7 hours later we landed in London. I was so excited. We took a cab to our new apartment and started setting everything up that we had shipped over from Boston despite our jetlag. It was 11:30pm (London time) by the time we finished. A wild buzzer appears. Sophia goes down and comes back with some groceries. “I ordered these yesterday and asked them to be delivered today around this time.” She explains. “Oh. That explains it then.” I reply. Sophia began to make dinner when a wild knock appears. “Shelley, will you answer the door?” Sophia asks. “Sure.” I replied answering the door. “Hello.” I said with my eyes closed (for some reason) “Hi.” A voice replied back. I open my eyes to see Phil (yes that Phil) standing at what was now my doorstep. “I smelt something really good coming from this apartment but I didn't think anyone lived here so I thought I would investigate.” He said. “Oh. Okay.” I mumble. “So you must be our new neighbors.” Phil said. “Yeah I guess.” I stuttered. Sophia walked up behind me. “Why don’t you come and stay for dinner.” She offered. “Sure. Let me just go get Dan.” Phil responded. “Okay.” Sophia smiled. Once Phil left I turned to Sophia and blurted out “Do you know who that is?!” “Yeah that’s Phil, our new neighbor.” “Well yes he is but he is also AmazingPhil.” I explained. “Oh!” Sophia said sarcastically. I shot her a smirk. A knock on the door interrupted a growing argument. I answered the door and there stood Dan and Phil. “Come on in!” Sophia yelled from the kitchen. Phil hugged me and said “I’m Phil by the way.” “Shelley. And Sophia is in the kitchen.” Dan walked behind Phil kind-of awkwardly. “I’m Dan.” He smiled. "Hi." I smiled. We all walked into the kitchen. "Sophia, this is Dan." "Hello Dan. I'm Sophia." She said while shaking his hand. "Hello." He responded. Sophia finished making dinner and after we ate we sat and talked. "So what do you guys do?" Sophia asked. My head nearly exploded. "Um...We make YouTube videos." Dan murmured. "Oh. What are the names of your channels?" She asked. My head had officially exploded. "I'm AmazingPhil and Dan is danisnotonfire." Phil informed her. "Cool." Sophia replied. I wanted to slap her so bad. "So what brings you two to London?" Phil asked. "We really wanted a change of scenery." I tell them. "Oh. Where are you from?" Phil questioned. "Boston, Mass." I replied. "Cool." Dan commented. "What do you like to do?" Dan asked. "I like to play video games, Tumblr, and draw." I said. "And I like to cook, draw and Tumblr." Sophia added. "Awesome. What video games do you like to play Shelley?" Phil asks. "I like anything." I reply. "We have a bunch of games in our apartment. Do you want to come check them out?" Dan asked. Phil looked at Dan and nodded. "Sure." I say after a couple seconds of awkward silence. Dan and I get up and walk out into the hallway. "I'm sorry that I'm so awkward." Dan mumbles. "It's okay. I'm awkward too. And um...I had a cringe attack on the plane today." Dan's eyes lit up. "A cringe attack?" "Yeah." I reply. "I saw the way you looked at Sophia when she asked me and Phil what we did." "You noticed that?...ugh I am such a fail." Dan laughs. "You want to go see the video games collection?" he asks. "Sure." We walk into their apartment and inside all of the feels were exploding. "How about we play a game?" he asks with a playful smirk on his face. "Bring it on." We decide on playing Mario Kart. (You can learn a lot about a person when you play Mario Kart with them.) We played 5 races and I beat Dan on 3 of them. "Wow. That was fun." I smile playfully. Dan smirked. I giggled. "It's warmer in here that it is in my apartment. Do you mind if I take of my hoodie?" I ask. "No. I don't mind." I take off my hoodie and suddenly I remember that I have on my danosaur t-shirt. Dan took one look at my shirt and said "A wild subscriber appeared." We started laughing and Dan said "You know, they say your most genuine smile is seen when you laugh. You have a great smile." I giggle and reply "Your smile is even better." "Thank you." "You are very welcome." "Maybe Phil and I can show you and Sophia around tomorrow... if you would like." Dan stutters. "Yeah, we would like that a lot." I reply. I look at the clock and realize it is 4:00 am. "I should probably get to bed." I said kind-of sad. "Yeah. I'll walk you home and go get Phil." "Okay." We go back to my apartment and before Dan leaves with Phil we exchange numbers. Phil and Dan leave and Sophia and I change our clothes and got to bed.