Status: In progress but writer's block is kicking my behind...

Right From the Start, You Were a Thief, You Stole My Heart and I, Your Willing Victim

Delia Smith and truth or dare

I fell asleep during High School Musical 3 and was ever so rudely awakened by the mail buzzer. Dan and I went down and picked up the mail because both Sophia and Phil are heavy sleepers. Once we get up stairs I take our mail and put in our apartment and also to change my clothes for my daily coffee run with Dan. When I went to go to tell Dan that I am set to go Phil and Sophia had gotten up and brought up Tesco. Sophia was making Delia Smith pancakes and they were so good. I mean come on Delia Smith! "Dan, don't forget you have to film today." Phil reminded him as we left. “Yeah I know.” Dan replied as we walked out the door. We get to Starbucks and do the usual thing. “So Dan… what are you going to film today?” I asked. “I don’t know. At first I was thinking about a truth or dare video but get questions is difficult and then I was thinking of doing a ‘Reasons Why Dan’s A Fail’ but I couldn’t think of a good story.” “You could do a live stream.” “What’s that?” “It’s like making a video live and you can interact with your viewers pretty easily and you can make it a true or dare video.” "Oh that would be cool." He replied. "Do...you...want...to...maybe...be...in...my...live...stream?" He stuttered. I smiled. "Aren’t you worried some of your danosaurs may get jealous?" I questioned playfully. "My male danosaurs maybe because I with you." Dan replied winking at me. I smiled at him. We leave Starbucks and go back to Dan's apartment. Phil and Sophia are sitting on the couch watching television. "Um...I don't mean to be rude Sophia and Phil but we have a video to film." Dan informs them. "Okay fine we'll go." Sophia said while walking out with Phil. Once they left we started to get ready for the video which means Dan set up everything and found out how to even do a live stream while I sat on his bed. After a while he said "Okay we are all set up." I smiled. He told me to not be in frame until he introduced me to kind of surprise the viewers. A couple seconds later Dan went live. "Hello Internet." He said grinning from ear to ear. "I see we are all excited about my first live stream on YouTube. And I have a special guest that's not Phil. My friend Shelley!" I popped in to frame and said "Hello Internet." All of a sudden the questions popped up. Are you two dating???? Dan was choosing to ignore them. "Alright. Now how about you guys ask us some questions and give us some truth or dare ideas." He told the camera. One of the comments said I like Shelley's jumper. What does it say? I replied "It says: It's LeviOsa not LeviosA." Then the truth or dare questions came pouring in. "Shelley Truth or Dare?" Dan asked grinning with an almost cartoon-like smile. "Um...Dare" I responded. "I dare you to do the Cinnamon Challenge." Dan replied still smiling. I shot him a playful 'I hate you' look. He got up and went to go get the materials for the challenge and I answered some questions. "Hahaha. Get ready." said Dan when he came into the room. I went and grabbed the bin, just in case, while Dan poured the cinnamon. "Are you ready?" Dan asked with the cartoon-like smile still plastered on his face. He handed me the spoon and I just went for it. It burned after like ten seconds. I coughed out a puff of cinnamon. "Nope. Nope. Nopity nope nope no. I picked up the bin and spat out the cinnamon. "That was vile!!!! Why did I do that?!?!?!" I screamed as Dan was laughing so hard he could barely breathe. I go out of the room to rinse out my mouth and return to find Dan still laughing at my pain. "Okay. Let's answer a question. Do you have pet names for each other and if so what are they? Dan do you have a pet name for me?" I ask him after he finally catches his breath. "Um...I don't know but I think you have one for me" He said winking and then the comments exploded. "Yeah. I sometimes call you Danosaurous." I smile back at him. Comment after comment for the next two minutes was: Are you two dating???? Then a wild dare appeared. It read: Shelley, I dare you kiss Dan. We read it at the same time. Dan looked down at the ground, smiled, and bit his lower lip. I pulled up his chin so he was looking at me and I kissed him softly and lingered for a couple seconds. After we pulled away I looked at the comment section and it was overflowing with two comments: Awwwwww and Are you two dating? "A lot of you are asking if we are dating and the answer is...no" Dan sighed. "I think we will end this here but it was fun. Thumb this video if you would like to do more in the future and if you would like to see more videos with Shelley. If you want to be told when I make a new video click on the subscribe button. Leave video suggestions down in the comments. Bye!" Dan said and we made a hand heart together and he shut the camera off. "Thank you for doing this with me." He said grinning from ear to ear. I jumped on his lap. "No problem. I had fun." "Including the cinnamon?" "Except the cinnamon. Other than the cinnamon, the video was fun." I turn my body to face him and wrap my arms around his neck. Surprisingly Dan does not flinch. "Dan...you didn't flinch when I touched your neck..." Wrapping his arms around my waist he said "Maybe because I wanted you to." He kisses me softly. "Shelley...will you be my girlfriend?" Dan asked. I nodded and kissed him. Then a wild knock appeared. "Dan! Shelley! Sophia made food and it is ready to be devoured!"