Status: I hope you like it. If there is anything that you want me to incorporate in the story let me know!!

A Hockey Love War

Ch. 1

----Charolette's POV----

I was really good friends with Sidney Crosby. And yes I am aware that Sidney is the captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins, but I didn’t really care. I actually liked being friends with Sidney. Sidney was always able to get me into all the home games. But one day you asked Sidney if he could get me into the weight room at the Consol Energy Center until he finally gave in and gave me the pass to get in.

A day later I went to the Consol Energy Center. I was walking to the weight room, when you heard something coming from the ice. That’s when I realized that there where people on the ice and in the stands. I made the connection that it was the Penguins development camp. I watched for a minute or two, and then you went to the weight room.

A few minutes into your workout, someone came into the weight room. I had thought that no one else would be in here by what Sidney had said. But I guessed wrong because the guy that came in looked familiar to me. I couldn’t quite put your finger on it until he looked my way. It was Beau Bennett.

“Oh sorry. I didn’t expect there to be anyone in here but me.” Beau said

“No it’s all right. I thought the same thing.” I said as I picked up my water bottle and taking a sip from it.

“My name is Beau. Beau Bennett.” He said holding his hand out for me to shake it.

“I’m Charolette, I know who you are. I am really good friends with Sidney.” I said shaking his hand.

“So you are the one that he talks about. He talks about you a lot in the locker room.” Beau said with a smile on his face.

“Really?” I said going to the next machine.

“Oops. I hope he doesn’t find out.” He said starting to stretch.

“My lips are sealed.” I said starting my first set of bench press.

“Thanks.” He said starting his workout.

----Beau’s POV---

I kept getting off track. I can’t believe that I finally met Sid’s best friend. I never thought that this day would come so fast. I didn’t know that she was this beautiful. I can’t believe that Sid hasn’t asked her out yet. If he doesn’t, then I will ask her out. But I would have to ask Sid first because since she is his friend and the Captain. I want to talk to her more but I don’t want to say anything stupid. I obviously don’t want to tell her that I like her because I might scare her off. This will be the only chance that I have. I have to get her number. Half an hour went by, and she is leaving. I can’t believe she left. I might as well ask Sid for her number.

---Charolette's POV---

Time went by with no one saying anything because we both had our earbuds and music on almost full blast. When I was done with my workout, I left and told Beau that it was nice to meet him and I left. When I looked back down on the ice, I saw that it was over. As I continued looking at the ice, I ran into someone and dropped my phone and water bottle. When I looked at the person that you ran into, I couldn’t place the face.

“I am sorry. I wasn’t looking.” The guy said

“No it’s my fault. I was texting a friend.” Charolette said as she pickded up her water bottle and phone.

“I am Kasperi. “ He said as he was holding out his hand

“I am Charolette. you’re Kasperi Kapanen, right?” I said as I shook his hand

“Yes, the Penguins drafted me in the first round this year.” Kasperi said

“That’s cool.” Charolette said.

“I was here for development camp. I was heading to the weight room to do some lifting.” He said

“Well I am not going to stop you.” Charolette said

“I hope we can meet again.” Kasperi said.

“Me too." Charolette said

-----Kasperi’s POV----

I hope I get to see her again. If not I will just ask around. As I went into the weight room, there was someone else in here. I thought that this wasn’t open to the public. But when the guy turned, I saw his shirt that had Pittsburgh Penguins and the number 19 on it. I didn’t see this guy out on the ice during today’s session. So I introduced myself to him.

“Hi I am Kasperi….” I started to day

“Kapanen. I know who you are. I watched the draft. I am Beau Bennett.” Beau said shaking my hand

“How come I didn’t see you on the ice?” I asked

“Because I play on the Pittsburgh Penguins.” He answered

“That’s cool. Did you see the girl that was here? I think she was cute.” I said trying to start a conversation.

“You mean, Charollete? Yeah…wait how do you know her?” He asked looking up from what he was doing

“Because I just ran into her.” I answered.

“Did she tell you that she is really good friends with the Captain, Sidney Crosby?” Beau asked

“No she didn’t. But you mean the Captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins?” I asked

“That’s the only Sid that I know. But I am warning you now, I saw her first and you can’t have her” Beau said

“No she’s mine.” I said
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll have the next chapter up by tonight.