Status: I hope you like it. If there is anything that you want me to incorporate in the story let me know!!

A Hockey Love War

Ch. 3

-----Kasperi's POV----
"Kasperi, what are you doing here?" Charolette asked.
"I thought I would stop by to say hi and maybe talk to you about something." I said trying not to get slapped in the arm.
"The more important thing that I want to know is: where did you get my address?" Charolette asked
"I looked it up in the yellow pages. The address was with your babysitting ad that you had in the yellow pages." Kasperi said
"That's not creepy at all." She said
"May I come in?" I asked
"Yeah, sure. What did you want to talk to me about?" She said as she let me in.
"To talk about what happened earlier today." I said sitting down on a chair
"Why do you want to talk about that? That was in the past." Charolette said
"Well because I want you to tell Beau that you like me and not him." I said that's when Charolette's phone went off.
----Charolette's POV----
I was in the middle of talking to Kasperi, when my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller I.D. It was Sidney. I wonder what he wants. I got up off the couch so I could take the call in another room. So that Kasperi wouldn't hear the conversation.
"What's up?" I asked
"There is a slight problem. I went to Beau's place and he wasn't there. I think that..." Sidney was cut off by the doorbell. So I went to open the door and I found Beau standing on the other side.
"If you were about to say that you thought that Beau was on his way to my place you were right." I told Sidney.
"Wait what do you mean? I know that I am right because that was what I was going to say but how do you know?" Sid asked as it shut the door to his car
"Because Beau is standing at my front door, right now. I gotta go." I said speechless
"Don't go anywhere; I am on my way to your place." Sid said as I could hear him speeding
"OK. But hurry. I think that things are about to get ugly." I said as we hung up.
“OK.” Sid said as we both hung up.
"Beau what are you doing here?" I asked him
"More importantly what is he doing here?" Beau asked.
-----Sid's POV----
When I got to Charolette's house, I saw that Beau and Kasperi were in a huge fight over Charolette. I couldn't find Charolette anywhere. I decided to break up Beau and Kasperi's fight with risk of hurting my jaw or getting another part of my body injured.
"Hey! Can you knock it off for just a minute?" I said splitting them apart in the first try.
"Sid, what do you want?" Beau asked
"Where is Charolette?" I asked
"I don't know. I haven't seen her since we started this fight." Kasperi said.
"Ok. Don't kill each other. Beau needs to stay in shape for next season." I said trying not to get in the way.
"Yes, Sir. I promise I won't get injured before the season, Cap." Beau said
"Good. Don't call me Cap again. You KNOW that I don't like being called that." Sid said going back to finding Charolette.
"Yes, Sir. Won't happen again." Beau said
"Wait that's the Captain of the Penguins." I heard Kasperi said
"The one and only." I nearly shouted.

I kept on calling Charolette's name, when I finally heard a response in what sounded like her voice. I kept on talking to her when I finally found where she was. Then I remembered that she either hides in her bathroom or her closet.
"Why are you hiding in the closet" I asked when I knew the obvious answer.
"When they started to fight, I got scared and I didn't want to wait for you out there, so I ran into my closet to hide." Charolette said
"Well let's get you out of the closet." I said helping her out of the closet.
"What am I going to do? I can't stay here with them fighting. If I stay here, they are going to keep me up all night. And you know how much I need my sleep." Charolette said
"Yes I know, you get cranky when you don't get your sleep. You stay at my house. I have plenty of room for you." I said as I went to the closet and grabbed two of her suitcases and a small travel bag out and placed them on the bed.
"And I am guessing you would want me to cook for you in return if I sleep at your house." Charolette said as she started to pack everything that she needed
"Pack as many clothes as you can into the two suitcases and travel bag. Don't shoes. As well as your bathroom items." I told her while I check to see if Beau and Kasperi where still fighting
"Are they still fighting?' Charolette asked getting all the things that she needs from the bathroom and putting them into one of the compartments in one of the suitcases.
"Yes but it won't be long before they run out of breath and stop. So hurry it up" I said still watching them fight this pointless 'Love War'.
"OK. I am about done." Charolette said as she was putting her phone charger into her book bag and slipped on her favorite pair of Toms.
"Ok. Let's go before they notice." I said as I helped her with her suitcases.
"Don't I still have some clothes at your house still?" Charolette asked as we successfully made it out the door without being notice by Beau and Kasperi. Charolette locked the door and told her neighbor to check up on her guests and to water the plants. Then we went to my Range Rover and put all of her bags in the car and got in.
"Yes you do. They are still in the closet of your favorite room." I said as I started the car.
"Good" Charolette said.