The Demon of Lust

I hear screams, from behind eyes that aren't mine. I look through them, grinning at the sight before me. A man lays, doubled over and blood pouring from his mouth. A maniacal laugh rings in the back of my head as I throw multiple punches and kicks at the man kneeling before me, pleasure courses through my body as I feel the adrenaline from his body seeping into mine.

"What shall we do with his body, Master?" He whispers, smiling lightly.
"Nothing. I want to want him suffer." I stood watching as the stranger cried and begged. The terror on his face brought pure enjoyment to me. The man suddenly stopped moving, and I heard him breathe his last breath. Kneeling down at his body, I tilted my head, running my fingers over the blood on his neck and bringing them to my mouth.

"So sour," I taunt. "Disgusting yet so delightful".
He laughs softly. I felt a shiver run through my spine. A laugh so beautiful and mesmerizing. "I believe it's time to go home, Maxwell."

"Aw," I pouted. " I was just getting to the fun part"

My body began to feel numb and my eyes went black. I was still completely conscious and aware of my surroundings as the Demon left my body, taking on his human form. My eyesight and the rest of my senses returned as he came close.

"Why must you forget, The fun hasn't even started yet" He said, in his most seductive voice. I smirked, knowing exactly what he meant.

"You really enjoy teasing, don't you Damian?"

He chuckled. "Not as much as you enjoy teasing me with your sweet, decedent blood." His face traveled from mine down to my neck. "I can't wait to taste you once again."

~

I'm not your ordinary 18 year old boy. A couple months ago, I was confronted by a red haired young man, looked to be a couple years older. This young man told me he could stop the pain and weakness I was feeling, in exchange for something very valuable. At first, I was reluctant, so I asked him "What do you want? and how will you make me happier and no longer weak?" He smirked, his crimson hair covering his face in strands.

"Well to put it simply, I'm not human. And in exchange for my power, you must hand over your wonderful body to me". He explained, head tilted slightly.

I shook my head. "wh-what?! what kind of drugs are you on? Are you crazy?!"

He laughed loudly. "No, my dear. I'm not crazy. I am indeed unstable. But crazy is such a hurtful word. I will explain it to you. My name is Damian, I am a Demon of Lust. I am to find an eternal partner who's heart is filled with pain and hatred, and turn all of that into revenge."

He walked closer, standing inches from my face "I will morph my body with yours, giving you every inch of my power to inflict pain upon those who caused you harm. And in return, at the end of every time we bind, you must give me your body. As in, you let me ravage you, caress you, love you, and make love to you" His voice got lower with each word. His tongue trailed up my neck and I heard a satisfied hum come from his lips.

"You're thinking about it, yes?" Damian smirked. I glanced at his teeth, they were sharp, large and jagged. I backed away and shook my head. "No. No I'm just dreaming. this is just a dream!" My heart began to race and my breathing unsteady. A panic attack. In my dream? No, this isnt a dream. A nightmare, if not real. I felt a pair of strong, yet gentle hands cup my face. I looked up to see the red haired man.

He had a sad look on his face. "Why are you crying love? There's no reason to be scared." His voice was comforting, but my fear overwhelmed the comfort. I heard him sigh. "Please don't be upset." He leaned in, and before I could comprehend the situation, our lips were pressed together. Immediately I felt calm. My breathing slowed and my heart rate went back to normal.

My eyes began to drift shut. Not once have I felt so much clarity and peace in such a short amount of time. I fell into a deep slumber, but before I blacked out, I heard his voice.

"Please, inform me if- no, when you change your mind, my love".
And with that, I was out like a light. Only to wake up in my bed, As if nothing happened.

I spent that whole day thinking. Wondering. Was it a dream? Was it some kind of dream that showed how desperate I was for happiness? I ran my hands through my black, shoulder length hair. What if it was real? What if I had a chance at happiness? No. I believe in the supernatural. But this is otherworldly. It's not real.

I looked up from the library table. My surroundings were like every normal day. The glances, the stares, the scoffs. I began to think about my encounter with the red haired man. Could he really grant me happiness?

"All the happiness you need" his voice rang through my ears. I frantically searched around, but no one was there.

Later that day I made my way back down to the same spot I met him. As if he knew I was coming, I saw him, sitting on a thin branch in the trees, as if he was weightless. He smiled and made his way down, like a fallen feather, so graceful.

" I see, you have made up your mind, yes?" I nodded slowly. "I want you to bring me strength and happiness, in exchange for my body. I want to be yours and you mine." He grinned and walked closer, very slowly he put his lips to my neck. "This may hurt."

My name is Maxwell Allen Smith, And I sold my body and soul to a Demon of Lust.
  1. Flashbacks
    Chapter 1