The Demon of Lust

Flashbacks

I laid sweaty as his body pulled from mine, both breathing heavily. I chuckled at how this will never get old. I always want more and more from him as he gladly gives to me. He's made me happy, stronger and much more confident. When I think back to when this started, I never would've thought I'd enjoy giving my body to a Demon.

"Thinking of something, my love?" He asked as he put his body against mine, lazily throwing his arm over me and planting kisses on my cheek and neck.

"Just back to when this all started. What a scared little child I was. And this think, it was only 3 months ago."

*Flashback*

"This may hurt". My eyes widened. In a split second I felt his teeth pierce my skin. In my mind, I thought I was going to die. That this freak was going to kill me and that I had made a huge mistake. But he wasn't sucking. Nor did he do permanent damage. He simply took up the little bit of blood from the wound with his nail and licked it off.

"I'm sure this will make you uncomfortable, but it's the only way to bind your body to mine". He drew some more blood from my wound and licked it clean then began to cut into his own wrist with the nail on his thumb. He held out his wrist in front of my mouth. "You must."

My face went pale. He can't be seri-

"Oh but I am. Lying is against my kind. Trust me, you'll love it" He winked.

"I'm a human being, blood isn't on the list of things I enjoy drinking, or would enjoy drinking in the future for that matter."

"Oh on the contrary my love, once you have a taste, you'll always want more. Demons of Lust have the sweetest blood, some may say it's even sweeter than the punch you'd drink on a hot summer's day."

I looked up at him, his sincere and soft face was both intimidating and soothing at the same time. He tilted his head.

"Oh, it's going to waste. How about a sample first?" He ran his two fingers across the blood that began to drip from his arm.

"Open." He demanded. I clenched my teeth, but slowly opened my mouth, allowing him to put his fingers in my mouth.

"Close."

I did as I was told and close my mouth. "Now taste".

I hadn't realize how close he had gotten until just then. He watched me closely as I sucked on his fingers. "Good boy," He smirked "It tastes good doesn't it?"

Truth be told, it did. And I definitely wanted more. He removed his fingers and made his way behind me, wrapping one arm around my waist and put the other in front of my face. I watched his blood drip.

"Help yourself, my dear".

I did as I was told and began to drink from him. It was a taste like no other. It felt like I was floating and nothing was wrong. All that was here to me was the person I'm selling my body to. Nothing else existed. He moved his arm from my waist and placed his hand on my hip and squeezed, humming slightly. "It seems you've grown quite fond of my taste, have you not?" He whispered, trailing his tongue up my neck where the wound was.

I felt a burning sensation on my neck in the spot that he licked as he pulled his wrist from my mouth. I lapped up the remaining blood from my lips and looked at him as he came to the front. He pulled out a small mirror from his back pocket and opened it in front of me.

"Look, your first tattoo, engraved on your body until one of us falls"

I looked into the mirror, the wound on my neck healed, replaced with a marking. A small pentagram.

"A bit cliche" I mumbled. The demon chuckled.

"Please, do not refer to me as "the demon". I'd very much appreciate it if you called me Damian."

"Hm, Damian. What a nice name." I smiled, admiring the marking on my neck. I put the mirror down to look at him once more but he was gone.

"Hey!? Where'd you go?!"

"I'm always with you. Even when you cannot see me." His voice rang through my ears

*Present*

"ah yes, you were such a cute and innocent little one." Damian teased. I turned to face him and intertwined my legs with his. "But now you're a sex slave to a demon who promised you strength and happiness." I chuckled and began playing with his soft red hair. He grabbed my hand and pressed it to his cheek. "Oh, how I love the warmth of your skin." He smiled. "Remember when I first felt your warmth? It had been such a long time since I felt something so cozy, I feel so human when I'm with you." I smiled at his softness and kissed his lips.

*Flashback*

I admit, I'm quite small and fragile for my age. I could never stand up for myself. If I tried, I'd get hurt.

This time was definitely one of those of which I'd get hurt.

Like every day, I walk home from my college. I live about 8 blocks away. Not really as much as you think. I take the same exact route every day I come home, not a single thing changes. Except for this time. A couple drunk men where walking the opposite direction. One staggered and bumped into me, causing me to fall as if I was just a mere balanced twig tipped from a gust of wind. He looked down at me with an angered expression "Watch where you're going you fucking brat!"

I scoffed. "You have no right to tell ME to watch where I'M going, when you can't even stand up straight!"

The words that came from my mouth caused me to freeze. It was like I wasn't the one saying it. I covered my mouth and backed up as one came closer. As I went to turn, I tripped on a crack where the pavement had risen. My backside hit the ground and one of the men grabbed me by my shirt, yanking me up from the ground. "just who do you think you are?!" He growled. "A worthless piece of shit, that's what he is" The other taunted. "We should show him what we do with worthless pieces of shit."

I yelped as I was thrown to the ground. They began to kick me. on my back and my ribs. I managed to cover my face to keep all wounds able to hide. As for what seemed like hours, only minutes passed by as the abuse and taunting continued.

"Hello there, fellas. Tell me, exactly what do you think you're doing to this young boy right here?" His voice was like velvet. A sound to soothe any hurting heart. I looked up from my pained state to meet eyes with my Demon. His face was emotionless as he looked down at me. I couldn't ask for help, I couldn't speak. My body was too weak.

"I don't think this is any of your business, red head."

"Oh? Red head? Unfortunately, I take no offense from that. I quite like my red hair, it's always been my favorite color. Just like blood." He grinned a mischievous grin.

"What the fuck is wrong with you man?!" one of the men shouted.

"I apologize for my behavior but I must be going."

In a split second I was off the cold ground and cradled in Damian's arms. He was quite strong for being so slender.

"HEY! Get back here, I'm not done with you!"

Damian ran a few blocks ahead and turned into an alley way. He set me down gently on the ground, kneeling before me with a smile on his face. "Would you like me to show you how I can make you stronger?" His tone of voice was full of curiosity. I nodded slowly, I sold my body to him right? It's only fair to see what he can do. "Close your eyes"

I did as I was told and let my eyelids fall shut. Just as they did, I felt his lips on mine. A burning sensation tingled throughout my entire body. When I opened my eyes, Damian was gone.

No, he was still there.

I heard shouting coming from one end of the alley.

"HEY! YOU! Get back here you little brat!" I wanted to run from them but something was holding me back. My feet were glued to the ground beneath me.

"Maxwell?" I heard his voice in my head. "What's happening? Why can't I run?" my voice was shaky.

"Our bodies are one as of the moment, I have taken over yours. But strangely enough, I'm not the one keeping you here. You're mind is set on revenge against these cruel men." My eyes widened. "I have stopped time in the vicinity, you may now make your decision. Run away, Kill these men, or let them live?"

My heart was racing. This is what he meant. I felt immense power surging through me, releasing a side of myself I have never seen. A smirk grew on my face.

"I wish to stay, and torture these foul men for their sins."

Damian chuckled as i heard a snap and the two men stood in front of me

They were breathing heavily, attempting to catch their breath. "We're not done with you brat!" one said. I laughed loudly. "Show me exactly what I would look like if you were to be finished with me" An intense amount of confidence emitted from my voice.

As one threw a punch, without even thinking, I dodged it with the grace of a ballet dancer. Each punch thrown missed their target. "I'm done playing you two," I said sharply "It's time for me to finally have my fun." In a matter of seconds they were both laying on the ground, unconscious and barely alive. Their screams, their blood... It's all so wonderful.

Soon I felt numb, and my vision went blank. But I was not asleep nor dead. As my senses began to return, I felt a pair of cold arms around me, holding me steady as to not fall.

"Did you enjoy yourself, my love?" I nodded slightly, too weak to speak on my own. "You're very warm. It's such a pleasant feeling." he hummed, hugging me close.

I curled myself into his arms as he carried me off once more. He smelled odd, but it was enjoyable.

*Present*

"Being able to feel your warmth and your passion for revenge are few of the many reasons I never want you leave your side. You are the most kindhearted and soft person I have ever had the privilege of having as my body.

"A demon so full of love and compassion. A rare sight, but a wonderful one indeed." I cuddled up to his slender figure, feeling comfort in his bare skin. "Lust or not, no human has made me feel the way you do, Maxwell. I promise to always be your shield, until the end."

His words soothed me, and in no time, I was fast asleep in the arms of a Demon.

My Demon.
♠ ♠ ♠
by the picture, you can probably tell Damian is based off of Grell from Black Butler. idk that show gave me some ideas for writing so here it is.