Status: ew

I'll Never Be What You Want.

okay yeah so I guess this whole story is in Tay's POV.

Having a Disney marathon with my pug Chewy was not the way I wanted to waste my weekend, but here I was. And don't get me wrong, I love having marathons cuddled up next to my pug, but I only had one thing on my mind, or person, I should say.
I felt my phone vibrate, and saw that Jordan had texted me. Speak of the devil. I opened up the message.
'Sardineeee. I don't know what to get you for your birthday next week.'
I smiled, He remembered my birthday. I replied.
'I'm surprised you remembered! And just surprise me this year, I don't really care.'
I waited for him to reply and started to pet Chewy, who had fallen asleep in my lap. Awww.
My phone vibrated.
'Of course I remembered, silly. I've got to go, Brooke is forcing me to go with her to shop for clothes and shit. Please send help.'
I laughed at that last part, but part of me also felt jealous of Brooke. I would give anything to spend time with Jordan, considering I haven't seen him in FOUR YEARS.
"Maybe Brooke isn't that bad," I woke up Chewy by talking, but she looked up at me as if she was listening. Dogs can listen, right?
"We probably got off on the wrong foot. I bet she was stressed that day." I continued to say, even though I knew I wouldn't get a response. Well, a spoken reponse, at least. Chewy started to wag her tail, she was adorable. She always seemed to listen to me, even though she's only a dog.
I started to get comfy and laid back down on the couch.
'Tomorrow, I'll try to get to know Brooke better. Jordan would want that.' I planned in my head, and I couldn't wait for tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
EW THIS CHAPTER AND ALL THE OTHER ONES SUCK WHY ARE YOU READING THIS