Status: Update every day seems harder than i thought. dam you life. Still planning on it being very active though.

The Diary of a Lost Soul.

DEPARTURE

Dawn was approaching, I could tell by the soft light igniting my room into colour. My room reverberated with sound as my alarm begged me to wake up. I knew I had to get up. I had to say goodbye to her before she left. My bed had other plans though, it's soft warm hugs kept me from moving. I heard the house fill with her sneezes as she left the house. I ripped the blankets off me like bandaid racing for the door. I watched as it closed gently behind her. I couldn't let her go without at least saying goodbye. I burst through the door hoping to see her, hoping she was there waiting for me, waiting to say goodbye. All I was greeted with was a gust of cold air. She was nowhere to be seen. I ran around the front of the house with tears in my eyes just as her car drove away. She had left, left me alone in the cold of morning. I sat down on the icy concrete driveway and watched the sunrise. I could feel the sadness leaving me as the warmth of the sun washed over. Filling me with hope, hope that she would return to me. I smiled as her plane flew overhead. All I had to do was wait.