Status: Update every day seems harder than i thought. dam you life. Still planning on it being very active though.

The Diary of a Lost Soul.

FOGGY

There was something about tonight. I could feel it in the dense damp air as I walked to my car. The street lights reflected off the cold black road making it look as though it was covered in diamonds. I reached for the door of my car just as a plane roared overhead. I then felt it. Like a shiver down my spine. I was full of excitement. She was coming home and I was going to surprise her. I headed towards the airport and fast. Though my speed was hampered by the hill that was in my way and the patches of fog which concealed my view.

As I began to descend down the hill I saw in amongst the clouds of fog, a woman. The hood of her white jacket hid her face but her floral dress captivated me to keep looking. A sudden loud noise rocked my car, I had looked too long. I applied the brakes, screeching my car to a stop and covering the woman with a red glow. It caught her attention as she hastily made her way over. Embarrassed, I quickly got out of the car to meet with the woman. She saw me and stop in her tracks. I saw her and I smiled.

"What a surprise!" She said to me.

" I can't believe you are here." I replied back, surprised myself. My girl had returned to me. I knew I recognised the dress.

She placed her suitcase gently on the wet asphalt and we embraced each other. It was so good to feel her warmth wrapped around me. The sun had nothing on her. As we pulled away my smile froze. I had hit something with my car. I quickly without speaking walked down the road looking for whatever I hit. Yet I could find nothing. A loud boom came from behind me, followed by the scream of my girl. I turned around and watched as my car flipped on its side, smashing the driver's side window. I quickly raced over, confused to why my car had flipped over. I walked cautiously around the car's perimeter and saw one of the tyres had popped. I pulled out my phone from within my blue jeans and called for help.

After awhile of waiting by the side of the road, a pair of yellow lights could be seen coming up the hill. The fog made the lights look bigger than what they were. Before I knew it my car was being towed onto the back of the truck and I was handed a hefty bill. The burly man offered us a lift back home, however I refused. Home was close, the night was young and the girl of my dreams was by my side. I loved walking through the fog at night. It made me feel alive yet terrified and vulnerable at the same time. Like something or anything could happen. Waiting behind the blankets of fog, waiting to jump out at you at any moment and change your life forever.