Status: Update every day seems harder than i thought. dam you life. Still planning on it being very active though.

The Diary of a Lost Soul.

ARROWS & AXES

.I slumped on the blue couch out in the living room, resting from a stressful first day back at university. I had my laptop in front of me browsing aimlessly through my facebook. With my next push against the track pad an arrow head burst through my screen, bleeding the LCD screen until darkness prevailed. Shocked, I moved the laptop out of the way of my face only to be greeted with an axe. The blade narrowly missed the right side of my head as it struck the couch behind me. I rolled off the couch onto the hard white tiled floor below. My laptop still tightly in my grips. The woman turned her head at me and growled. I couldn't see her face only the wild curls of her golden brown hair. I threw my destroyed laptop at her, but it did nothing to stop her from advancing on me.

I frantically backed up onto my feet as she inched her way towards me backing me up against the large television set. She again lunged the axe at me. I ducked under the attack and worked my way swiftly to the back of her. I saw the door to my freedom in the distance. However a kick to the chest had my flying up over the couch. I landed on the hard floor, winded and baffled. Where did she come from and why was she attacking me? I couldn't let myself dwell on these thoughts for too long as she jumped over the couch. I quickly got back up to my feet just as she dealt another axe attack. I caught her arm in mid swing. Surprised, I froze up and was dealt a punch to the face from her free hand. I was then dealt another kick to the chest which sent me flying into the fridge. Now I was fearing for my life, obviously the woman wanted me dead.

An idea grew inside my head as the woman marched towards me. Her axe high in the air. When I sensed she was about to attack, I ducked down as I swung open the freezer door, smashing the woman across the face. Yet her hair remained in shape, hiding her face from view. I made a run for it. I wanted to get out, yet I felt my shirt tighten. She had picked my up by my collar and tossed me to the ground. Her legs spread either side of me as her and her axe came crashing down on top of me. Only then did I see my attacker. Her blue eyes pierced into mine. It was her, it was Johanna. I found myself waking up, pushing away her hands as she was trying to wake me from my nightmare. I was panting heavily as I sat myself up on the blue lounge chair. I looked around and saw on the tiles, my laptop with brand new cracks along the side of the screen.
" Are you alright?" Johanna asked me. Her warm smile soothed me.
I nodded in reply, still however shaken up by the dream. Why was she trying to axe murder me?

Johanna moved herself off the couch and headed for her room. Before she closed her door, she winked at me. There was definitely something different about her since she returned from her trip. The clothes she wears, the way she does her make-up and hair. It's all different now. I don't even know where she went or why. Perhaps my subconscious is trying to tell me something, something I don't want to believe. Perhaps she is hiding something from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everybody who has subscribed and recommended this story. You are all awesome!