Status: Update every day seems harder than i thought. dam you life. Still planning on it being very active though.

The Diary of a Lost Soul.

YOUR BLOOD IS WORTH BOTTLING.

It was another beautiful sunny day. It's the only thing I like about winter. My car was still in repairs so I took it upon myself to walk to the shops. They were only down the road. I made my way through the car park, when I noticed someone trying to squeeze their way into a parking space. A rogue trolley was making it difficult for them. I ran over and moved the trolley, doing my good deed for the day. As I walked it past the car, the driver's side window descended unleashing a smokey haze from within the vehicle. An elderly looking man, his hair as white as a ghost smiled at me.

" Thanks China." He said, his word choice both stunned and intrigued me as I stood still at his car window.

" Your blood is worth bottling." He continued though this time his words were not alluring. Something about the way he said it made me shiver and my insides churn. His enchantment was lost as I forced a smile on my face and walked away with the trolley, reconnecting it with others. A sudden feeling came over me, I really needed to use the toilet. I quickly walked to the shops, trying to act natural and not doing my ' I have to use the toilet dance.' That would be embarrassing. I had only been to this shopping centre a few times so I looked desperately around for the toilet sign. I looked over to the far end, near the bakery and there it hung so beautifully.

I walked up to the urinal and something caught my eye. There was writing in front of me on the wall.

' I love to suck knock once and if I knock back I want to...'

I felt cold and everything was blurry. I could see something grey in front of me. Before too long I realised it was above as I was lying on my back. Feelings were slowly returning to me, I felt the back of my head aching. I felt like vomiting from the pain. I could feel something across my mouth, stoping me from speaking. I tried to push myself up however soon realised my hands were strapped to the metal tray. That's when I started panicking. I tried wriggling side to side, trying with all my might to get out.

"Going somewhere?" I heard a voice say from the somewhere in the concrete box.

I stopped moving just as I saw him emerge from the shadows. His hands were placed behind his back. The light pouring in from a small hole in the side of the wall illuminated his white wispy hair. It was the man from the car.

" I said your blood is worth bottling." He said with a wild smile spreading across his face. He took another couple of steps towards me uncovering his hands. In his right hand was a massive needle and in his other hand he was holding plastic bottles.

" You want to know why?" He asked as he kept walking towards me. Each step he took towards me made me tense up that one extra bit to the point where I could feel my finger nails drawing blood from the palm of my hands.

"Let's just say I need your blood. I need it to stay alive. I am really selective you should feel honoured, I only choose the best. I suppose you are wondering why I didn't drain your blood while you were asleep. Well I like to watch my victims try and fight death. It's sort of entertaining."

By now he was right next to me bending down and looking for the perfect spot on my arm to drain my blood. I was screaming, on the inside. I was screaming like I've never screamed before. Trying with all my might to break free. But I couldn't, I was doomed to be killed by this sick monster. Sweat was pouring from my forehead, tears were streaming down my cheeks as I watched him place the needle on my arm. A sudden crash from the other side of the stopped him from pressing the needle into my skin. He turned around immediately, I heard the sound of the plastic bottles hitting the ground as his hand reached out and grabbed something red. But I couldn't see what it was. He took a couple of steps forward only to be pushed back by an unknown attacker. I heard a scream as the man's elbow crashed into my stomach causing me more pain. But at least I wasn't getting a needle in my arm anytime soon.

The man with a growl pushed himself back up right and moved to the side. I got a clear view of the attacker. It was...It was Johanna. What was she doing here? Am I dreaming? I watched on as she confused me even more. The man swung the red axe at her head. She however grabbed a hold of his advancing arm, spun him around with his arm pinned to his back and kicked him in the back. She managed to pry the axe from his grip and with one powerful swing, I saw her behead the man. Who then turned into dust right before our eyes. Johanna let out a sigh as her body relaxed, she had done it. She had saved me. I however was still very tense, so many questions were running through my fractured mind. The last thing I remember seeing was Johanna's face before darkness took over.
♠ ♠ ♠
His words just creeped my out. So this happened, also formulating a kind of story now. Sorry this post was lateeee...