Status: I would like you to please throw comments in my face!

My Teacher

1

Every time the cheerleaders and the jocks walks down the hallway of Carrie Hill high there is a light around them and dramatic music playing. I always imagined myself wearing our school colors; black and blue.

The short skirt flowing down me, showing of my legs, the tight top fitting perfectly and in that moment you walked down the hallway with a jock next to u and everyone is staring at you, knowing that girl has it all.

It is sad if you think about it. A nerdy girl like me. Being in band, wear baggy clothes and smells like a hippie wants to be one of them; with golden blonde or black hair and a amazing body.

The locker shut next to me startling the living crap out of me, i turn to my friend with a small smile.

"Did you hear me, what was i saying?" Danny asks folding her arms I shrug biting the bottom of my lip.

"Sorry Danny." Her bright green eyes rolled as she walks away.

"Wait up!"

"No, you should snap out it. them," she points to the cheerleaders and the jocks. "Will never notice you."

"They come to my house everyday."i say with a bit of an attitude flipping my dirty brown hair to one side.

"Can we go?" She snaps ignoring my statement completely.

"You don't have to say it so irrittably." i mummer dryly grabbing my best friends arm going into our first class of the day Mr. Purdy

Mr. Purdy or as Danny likes to call him Mr. Purr came in class with all black, his hair all messy and hot, like usual, "Equal lining division," He mummers placing his bag on the desk in front of the board.

i turn my head slightly to the right where the door is gazing again at the cheerleaders and jocks, their territory. The nerds to the left by the window,

"Miss. Simms. quiet." Mr. Purdy mummers.

"I am." i whisper shrugging of embarrassment as all eyes came zooming in on me.

Mr. Purdy chuckles shaking his head to and fro. "i was talking to your sister Juliet." He snaps pointing to my sister to the right. Did i leave that detail out?

Well yes my sister is the most popular girl in school, ever since she cut her hair, dyed it blond and became sluttier everyone and i mean everyone wants a piece of her, even some of the damn teachers, i mean come on really? Oh who am i kidding i am not gonna strangle myself yet again with sympathetic on why my sister is hotter or popular than me.

Juliet gazed down at Mr. Purdy and return her focus on The football captain Ronnie Radke.

"Your sister is a bitch." Danny snaps rolling her eyes.

i turn my head to my best friend with a small pout. "She never did or say anything to offend you or me, don't say that." i turn my focus back on the board as Mr. Purdy began to draw lines on it. I lift up my hand resting my head on it as my hair fall down the side of my shoulder, i grab my glasses and put it on, seeing i am blind as a mouse.

"The division and subtraction legalize by how many numbers?" Mr. Purdy asks, all eyes turn to him and their mouths stop talking. All shrug knowing they had not paying any attention.

"Mr. Motionless, answer."

Chris looks up from his book he was reading and cock his head to one side. "I don't know." with that he lower his head back down.

"Samantha?" Mr. Purdy motions to me with his finger as he took his place behind his desk.

"There is no number, seeing division and subtraction is non equal to the numbers," i point the board behind him "That you have been provided."

"Do you have a res-"

"Ash?" All eyes went to the door and all lips had escape a lustful moan and groans, a few sighs from the guys. There he was the boy- i mean man i am in love with, My biology teacher, Mr. Andrew Biersack.

Today Mr. Biersack and Mr. Purdy decided on black, seeing five of my teachers live in the same house, they probably decides during dinner saying 'okay guys tomorrow we are wearing black'

"Something funny Miss. Simms."

My eyes grew wide, realizing i was laughing and probably looking like an idiot about now. i wave my hands to and fro shaking my head. "No,"

Mr. Purdy nods and return to him and Mr. Biersack's conversation.

My sister looks like she could swallow Andrew in with her eyes, she licked her lips as her thighs tighten under the steel table, her one hand in her hair pushing it back while the other playing with her neck line going up and down between her so perfect boobs.

A sign that she is out for hunting and she has a target ready, all she needs is some ammo and her ammo is two on her chest huge guns and one huge bomb between her thighs; her vagina and her boobs.

i look down to my C-cups cocking my head to one side, maybe i should get a boob job or just a lift... with a heavy sigh i look up catching fire, seeing his blue piercing eyes staring through my soul like an arrow flying through the bulls eye without any warning. Andrew Biersack made contact with me, me! Samantha Simms.

My mouth slowly open as my eyes grew wide. He is still staring... for how long should i keep this gaze? Maybe i look like a crazy person that's why he is gazing at me so strangely and abnormally.

Andrew nods and walked out giving me once a once over before he leaves.

"You okay?" Daniella asks with her brow arch. "You got crazy eyes,"

Removing my glasses my hand swiped over my face as i my equilibrium was trying to find its place again. I pulled back my glasses on to my face and nod instantly.

"I am good."

Dreaming about this was awesome, but actually reliving it as it happens it your dream and comes true in the real world? now that is something you can't explain, to wrap this in taco on how i really feel now is described in three words.

I LOVE HIM