Status: I would like you to please throw comments in my face!

My Teacher

12

"I would like to make a toast," My father lifts up his glass of wine with a grin. "I am proud to have two lovely daughters and one amazing wife, you make your old man grey but also really proud. Thank you and when you two go away to college i will miss you so much but i will also be thankful that my two daughters are not pregnant and on drugs." Both i and my sister turn to another biting our lips trying not to laugh.
Druggie is me. And almost pregnant is her. Really dad? Oh dear. "Hear hear!'My mother laughs chiming her glass to my dads.

The Mexican food is spicy, i like it. My mouth full as we just laughed at random stuff we did when i and my sister was little.
"Juliet, Sam did you decide on a college?"
"Uh, i kinda got it at Stanford." Juliet laughs.
"Really!" i yell hugging her tight. "That is amazing!"
"It is my Jules, i am so proud of you my daughter. And you Sam?" How do i explain to my parents that i don't want to go to college. I mean i got into a few schools but i don't wanna go. College is not for me. Its boring.

"Got into Manchester Uni, in England." i whisper.
"What!" the scream send me backwards. "England!" My mother bellows.
"Uh yeah...." i bit down on my lip.
"That is amazing sis." Juliet grins.

"It is, if you will excuse me." i stood up and walked to the bathroom but something caught my eye. The black clothed dudes are here. Oh god. All my teachers, Andy included.
I creep against the wall eyeing them as they sit by the bar. Andy is laughing and enjoying life with his friends. "What are you doing?" I got startle seeing my sister next to me on the floor.

"Uh, our teachers are here." i whisper.
"Really? Cool is Ash with em?"
I nod slowly pointing to the bar. "Yeah ordering whiskey with Andy."

"You like our Biology teacher."
I turn to her and scoff. "NO. he is not my type." he is he fucked me.

Two very slutty girls approached them and it felt my anger has risen out of hell. The blonde one circle her arm around my man's neck brushing her finger down his cheek. "Oh uh." Juliet grumbles. Looks like Andy was right i get angry real easily and jealous as well. I turn my attention back to the sluts. Andy pushes the girl away saying something, but looks like she is not listening.

"You look like you are about to explode sis."
I feel like it. My hands turns into fist as Mr. Pitts pushes the girl to Andy. "We should go." Juliet pulls me up dragging me to the table. I can't eat now i am raging like a bitch!!! i grab my phone under the table deciding to text him.

*I MISS YOU!-S*

i turn my head to the bar, he is not checking it. why not? He gulps his whiskey just eyeing the slut, i know that look. I know that fucking look. That is his fuck look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twenty minutes later Andy and the teacher with the sluts left the restaurant drunk as that hobo on the seven eleven corner.

The rage was building up. I can't contain this any longer. Just breath. Just breath girl.When we got home i march to my room dialing his number furiously. No he is not cheating on me, i cannot believe it, he will never. 'You sure about it Sam you are an eighteen year old and still immature, maybe he wants a grown woman not a kid like you' my subconscious yells.

Crap no answer. Okay no i am freaking out. Screw this. "Hello?" My best friend answer.

"I think he is cheating on me, pick me up now." i slam the phone shut pulling off my glasses. Hulk is coming out. I knew i would screw this up, it is all my fault. I put in my contacts and pull on my beanie. I march down stairs grabbing my jacket and went out the door."UH what are we doing here Sam? why not confront him at school. This is weird we are sitting in front of our teachers house. Its creepy." Danny mumbles.

"You see only one car in the driveway, that's Andy's."
"Oh god help me please don't tell me what i am thinking now, do not be stupid!" she yells.
"Hey! i gave that man my damn virginity Danielle, He fucked me, i love him. Yes it is stupid on what i am going to do now but you know what, i got nothing to lose, after all i always just be the nerdy girl, time to be a woman." i snap climbing out of the car.

I ran to the door opening it, no one. i ran up stairs to his room with a heavy groan. I stood in front of the door closing my eyes tight. Here we go.

I open the door and what my eyes saw left me with only one thing. Rage. "Sam, no its not what it looks like."
i slowly walk into the room closing the door behind me. "Who is this?" The blonde slut bellows.

"She is my girlfriend i told you but you did not fucking listen!" Andy yells. I eye the room seeing the lamp is out of place, his shirt is ripped and red lipstick on his cheek. but seeing he is in his pajama's is weird.

"You wanna black eye?" i ask putting my hands behind my back.
"Really?" The girl scoffs grabbing her shirt from the floor. "i don't have time for this shit."

"What is going on-!" the door opens and open mouth Ashley came in. "Samantha?" He asks shocked.
My hand came to a fist and the next thing i know my fist connects with the girl's nose. she fell backwards falling down.

"Holy shit!" Both Andy and Ashley yells.
I twirl around flipping my hair back. "Go to hell Andrew Biersack, and don't return." i push Ashley out of the way running outside to the car. "Go." Danny step on the pedal only leaving dirt behind as the wheels spin.

"You okay?" I lift my hand seeing blood covering knuckles.

"Oh i am great.""Where have you been?" Juliet asks as she exist the kitchen. "Its just after three."
"Oh, uh me and Danny been driving through the town." i whisper. I am not a crying type but i just wanna break now.
"Go to bed sis, see you tomorrow." she kisses my temple and walk up stairs.

I stood alone in the big house and there tears begin to drip down my cheeks. "Oh god i am dripping." i cried.
A soft knock startle me. i walk slowly the door opening it.
To see Andy with red crying eyes as me. "Sam."
"Andy."

---

"Andy." i breathe. I did not know what else to say. This man in front of me cheated on me. I am ruined. i am dead. Figuratively.

"Can we talk please." I nod slowly closing the door behind me. I walk to the porch sitting on the swing chair. He sighs heavily sitting next to me. "I did not cheat on you Samantha."
You did not? i am not even sure if i should believe it or just deny it.

"Than why was that girl on top of you?" I turn to him with my brow arch.
" the guys wanted to hit the clubs so i and Ashley went home, he with the two girls. I told the blonde one that i have a girlfriend at the restaurant, But she did not listen to me princess."

"First of all," i hold my finger. "Do not call me that." i held up the second finger. "Secondly why did you not respond to my text or to my call."
"i forgot my phone at home." he sighs heavily. "I will never hurt you Sam."

"But that is the problem Andy, you did hurt me. And my hand." i snap angrily caressing my knuckles. I really hit that girl hard.
Andy grab my hand kissing each finger. I swat him away like a fly standing up. "Do not touch me."

"You don't believe me?"
"Yes i do believe you Andrew, you will never lie to me. But i just can't.-" I can't believe what i am going to do now. "I am breaking up with you." Tears begins to drip down my cheeks. "Go please."

"Don't do this," He whisper standing up his hands on my waist, tears also in his eyes. "Please."

"3 words. 8 letters. Say it and i am yours." i mummer trying not to break into a thousand pieces in front of him.
"i... i..." My heart sank down my stomach falling out through my ass.
I push his his hands away from me stepping backwards. "Go. Its over."
"Sam." He pleads with tears in his eyes.

"I said go Andrew." i burst into tears running into the house, i slam the door shut sliding down it with my head in my hands sobbing like a little bitch. "Stop crying!" i yell to myself.
Get a grip Samantha! You knew it would happen sooner or later, it happen sooner. Before you said you loved him and ruined everything anyway.

i looked at my reflection in the mirror just eyeing the girl in front of me. "I don't wanna do this anymore." I whisper to myself. Its been three days and i have not left my room. I lied saying i am sick... so glad my parents believed me. My phone was off i ignored Danny and my friends. But i have to face the world some how. Its Friday. And tonight is the spring formal. My black as night dress hanging behind the bathroom door with my black and red mask. I am not even sure if i want to go. I just lost someone. i lost myself a long the way.

I rip the rubber out of my hair letting it fall down my shoulders, Jar of Hears by Christina Perri begins to play as i feel my world twirling around. "Who do you think are, running around leaving scars collecting your jar of hearts, so don't come for me, who do you think you are."i whisper as i wipe my tears away. I turn around grabbing my skinny jeans and my heart breaker shirt. Really ironic don't you think?
i walk into my room and for the first time turning on my phone.

*You have five new voice mails.* The first text reads.
I hold the phone to my ear pressing 1. "First message." The woman says.

"I am going to kill that mother fucker! i -" i press delete not wanting to hear Danny yell and wanting to kill Andy.
i press 2. "second message." The woman says again. "I have not heard from you in three days Sam, i miss you so much please don't make me beg, but i will." i delete all the messages seeing it is just from Andy. i scroll to my inbox seeing its messages from my friends, two from Kellin, one from Chris. Eighteen from Danny and the fifty from Andy. Looks he won.

*Please.- A*
*I hate that you are not replying-A*
the last message send me over the edge yet again. Tears.
*I bleed for you, Forever I will lie awake, I would Die For you,

I see the truth, I've given you my heart to break, I would Die For You.With every breath,
I feel you there, Forbidden love is falling, Your eyes sing despair.-A*
I don't get it but i am crying. Why is this fucking dick pulling me back!!!!

--
fly leaf all 'all around me' blast through my speakers as i enter the school. The feeling i have been having was spiraling out of control. i pull down my beanie stopping at my locker. I open it slowly grabbing my biology book and slam it shut again. The bell rang and i walked to my worst nightmare.

i walk in seeing my sister with a huge smile giving me a half wave. i just nod going to my seat, Danny grabbed me tight hugging me. She pulled out one ear phone and sighed. "I missed you, i threaten than fucker for three days."

"Okay." i whisper sliding down my seat grabbing the pen and begin to scribble down on my note pad. "Said you would never leave me, i believe." i quietly whisper.

My gut yell at me to look up. I did and saw him walk in. he stops dead in his tracks eyes widen. I lick my lips lowering my head once again. "Yesterday we talked about the heart." Andy spoke.

My foot tap lightly on the floor as another song of fly leaf came on 'sorrow'. Danny nudge me bobbing her head. i turn mine seeing Andy in front of me. "pull out the earphone please Sam." He whispers.
My head cock to one side and a small smile came on my face. "Or what? You gonna break my Ipod like you did my heart?"

"Don't." Danny warns putting her hand on my shoulder.
"Please." Andy begs.
i roll my eyes pulling out the ear phone. "happy?"
"Far from it." He mummers walking away.

A heavy sigh escape my lips as i turn to my best friend. "What?"
"I love you. But don't put your shit on me okay. He cheated not me."

"You are right, i am sorry Danny but i feel like want to throw up. In his face. I feel i can throw him with a rock so he realize how much i hurt. I can't do this and pretend this man in front of me is my teacher." I groan pulling of my beanie. My hair falling down my face like a curtain. The mask should come on earlier.
"I understand trust me i do, but don't let man defy who you are."

"Danny. Shut up." i snap standing up. "I need a hit." i walk to his desk with no emotion.

"Bathroom pass please."
Andy shook his head and sighed. "You ignored me for three days, please just talk to me."
"Say it."
no respond.

"Just give me the bathroom pass." i demand.
"You are not doing drugs Sam,"
I begin to burst from laughter. "I am not." i am.
"Fine." he slides the pass over, i grab it but he caught my wrist first. "I said i am sorry Sam."

"And i said we are done, Now get your hand off me before i scream." Okay did i just say that.
"Than do it." Whatttt? "Scream. You are breaking me Samantha." He seethed. "I can't sleep, i can't eat. I can't even write a damn song without sounding like a love sick puppy."

"You wanna talk? fine. but i am keeping my promise. You can never feel what i felt that night when i saw you. It broke me, you are breaking? Try not to cry in front of your parents when they talk about love. You are glad i just punched her and not you. You should be glad i did not bust your windows out of your car, i can be a bitch, now let go of me."

He lets go wide eyed. "lunch." i say with a smile walking out.
I ran to the bathroom straight to the stall. I burst from tears, my hands wet so was my shirt.. Is this what it feels like to really cry?

---

"Where are you headed?" Danny asks.
"Biology, he wants to talk." i whisper biting into my apple. Mm nice nice.

"Okay, i hope you two work things out." She mummers kissing me on my cheek, she gave me a thumbs up and walk into the cafeteria.

As walk to my death once again i try to some stuff up on what has gone wrong.
When i barge into Andy's room his shirt was ripped and red lipstick was on his cheek. So if i examine this right;
Andy was lying on the bed when she came in. He probably freaked out and said "what do you want?"

Being the slut she was she maybe said "you" she jumps on his and kissed him but he pulled his head back that is why lipstick mark was on her cheek. He was trying to push her away that's when she tried to open his shirt he she ripped it. he maybe stood up and put she pushed him back and that's where i came in like a knight of hell and that is where i saw she was on top of him.

Did i over PMS? "Samantha?" i turn around seeing Ashley. Oh crap. He knows.
"Hello Mr. Purdy." i nod my body trembling.

"Andy did not cheat on you, He loves you." He loves me? He can't even say it to me. And wait he knows?
Play dumb now. "I have no idea what you are referring to." I say looking up yet again to the ceiling.

"I know. I knew from the get go. The moment Andy walked into my classroom and made eye contact with you. I am not stupid." he chuckles. Right... not stupid. I should examine that as well.

"You going to tell?" i ask my voice shaking with fear.
"Andy is my friend, i would never do that." He says crossing his arms.

A small pout came on my face, really? "I know about you and Juliet." Now he looks like he have fear in his eyes. "I wont tell. I also wont tell that it was you who cheated on her, not Andy who cheated on me. Ashley- crap sorry Mr. Purdy my sister loves you, she was willing to run away with you, if you don't want her don't pull her along like a fish on a hook please," i sigh heavily and nod. "excuse me." I walk pass him with a heavy grunt. did i just did that? Am i maturing?
I open the door seeing my ex with his head in his hands sobbing like a baby. i slam the door shut locking it and pull down the blinds. "Hi."

"Hi." He says softly.
"Am i just a kid to you?" i gulp. Just chill. Do not go hulk on him. Let this be a mature conversation between consenting adults. You can do it Sam.
"No. I don't think of you like that. " He mummers pushing himself up. "I really like you, and like i said i would never cheat on you, that will be mistake, because than i will lose something so precious to me, why would i do that? i am not stupid."
"Are you not going to ask me why i as at your house that night?"

he shook his head slowly. "No. I saw you at the restaurant with your family. The feeling i felt was i just wanna let the whole world know that your are mine, i want to walk in public with you hand in hand, hell the way i am feeling now Sam, i don't care if someone finds out and fire, i just wanna be with you. Can you just understand how i am feeling."

One thing is for sure. Andrew sure have a way with words. "And what about that three words and that eight letters?" i ask softly.

"I don't wanna say it, but i feel it. Why should we make a big thing about it?"
Don't cry. "Its a big deal to me Andy." A single tear escape my eye.

Andrew sighed heavily shaking his head to and fro. "I just wanna be with you Samantha. i know i hurt you and i am so sorry about it, but please just give me another chance, please." he pleads walking up to me bending down on his knees. There my eyes grew wide once again. Why is he doing this to me? To himself? i am not the only nerdy girl in the world, there are butt loads of us out there, why am i so special. "Please princess?"

I bend down removing the tear from his cheek. "You are not going to say it, but i will. I love you Andrew. I loved you from the moment you saved me from that football. I loved you the moment you said hi to me. I always thought that i would never end up with you and truth be told i actually prayed for it, it came true but not how i wanted to happen. I never wanted this." i wave my arms around. "Like this." i laugh. "but screw this. Andrew i love you."

His lips crash to mine as he pulls me up with his weight. "I love you." i whisper once again.
The door fling open seeing my best friend. "Oh sorry." she laughs. "Got the keys from Jack." She wiggle the set of keys in her hand. "Dude, its here."

"No way." i breath. a small grin came on my face. "Does Juliet know?"
My best friend nod slowly. "Oh this is gonna be epic. Senior year has finally begin."

I turn Andy with a small smile. "Even though i am yours, i am also still in high-school and deep down in a kid i really want to see this."
He kisses my chin and nod.
"Come on!" My head cock to one side seeing Jack.
"Mr. B you gonna come with?"
"No. i am covering your ass. Go."

i laugh and nod running out with my best friend. i run into cafeteria. "Yo!" Danny yells. All eyes on came on us. "Its here."
Every year this time we as a school come together. Even the jocks and the nerds to come as one and ruin this high-school for one day. "Fuck yes!" Ronnie yells.
The teachers are gonna stop us. Last year something wicked happen the seniors tied up or head master Jared Way, and locked all the classroom doors so the teachers won't come out.
"Seniors!" Taylor Jardine yells. she climbs on the table and clear her throat. "Who's ready for senior skip day!"
"yeah!!!!!!" We all yell.
Oh this is gonna be fun..
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?