Status: I would like you to please throw comments in my face!

My Teacher

15

Monday
'Like a boy' by Ciara blast through my speakers as i enter the school hallway; to be honest i looked like shit today; baggy 'gangster' pants, my white sneakers, an overly large shirt and my hair curly. I looked like a druggy. Reason? i overslept because i was googling stuff involving submissive's and dominants.

My best friends' eyes grew wide as she slams her locker. "What did you do?"
"Huh?" i ask confused laying my head on one of the lockers closing my eyes.
"You looked like Mark." i could not see her face expression but i knew it was a 'oh no you did not' face.

"I do not look like Mark, i am not a homeless person."
"Well you look like one." i open my eyes seeing she has a huge sarcastic smile.

"I am tired and it felt i was raped, so please shut." i snap pushing my hand in her face walking away.
Her arm rap around my waist as we walk down the hallway. "Next Monday it begins." HOW CAN I NOT FORGET! finals.... fuck.

"UH HUH." I grumble walking into the assembly hall. I and Danny track down Kellin and Chris in the bloody front. Crap. "Why are you sitting in front?" i ask
"Why you dressed like a gangster?" Kellin inquires putting his hand on my shoulder pushing me down next to him. I do have time to ask stupid questions.

"Please stand for our school anthem." Gerard Way says walking up. Everyone stood up slowly. The rest of the teachers came up slowly as well. Not in the mood for this shit. "United in time, the legacy we build to-"

i blacked out in my head thinking about my bed, and something involving whips and chains, is Andy going to suspend me from the ceiling putting clamps on my nipples? Our school Carrie hill high!" Our head master have a voice i can tell you that.

He rose his hands and lower them motioning us to sit. i crash down eyeing each one of my teachers, my eyes scan the seating area seeing Andy and Ashley together looking mighty fine mind you. Today my 'spanking' boyfriend is wearing a blue dress shirt, black trousers, pointy shoes and a black tie. His hair all messy. Sigh.

"Before we begin with the announcements, the student body decided on the senior trip." Please say Disney world. Please say Disney world. "Colorado, for the ice!" What!!! cold weather! no! i turn to my best friend who just shook her head lowering it.

"Really Kellin!" Both i and Taylor softly bellows.
"I was on Disney world." he grumbles shrugging with a pout.
"Mr. Gaskarth, Barakat, Pitts and Biersack will be accompany the seniors on the ski trip." My best friend grinning from ear to ear hearing Barakat's name. Blah.

"Now. No bullying activity i am proud of you." Gerard way mummers removing his glasses. Blah yet again. I turn my head seeing Andy gazing at me with his brow arch.

The top of my lip quirks up as my eyes roll to the back of my head. He smirked and shook his head. "But we have more concern things to worry about. I will not mention their names, but i recently founded out that a teacher and a student were having a relationship."

There my tiredness vanished as my eyes grew wide, i turn back to my best friend who's eyes are also wide. I turn my head to the back row seeing my sister also with widen eyes.
Oh crap.

I took a heavy sigh turning to Andy. Andy eyed me shaking his head quickly, he touched his nose tapping it two times. What the fuck does that mean Andy i do not know mores code or whatever the mans name is or code it! what does it mean? Yes its us. or no!

"There will be no fraternizing in my school, not with a teacher!" He yells sending our group to a 'what a fuck' expression. "Jesse Lawson, will sing our national anthem please stand."

i stood up putting my earphones back into my ear. 'Lil Freak' by usher begins to play as i see Jesse's lips begin to move. My head softly bobs to one side my mouth pulled out into a really really large pout. Andy raised his hand to his ear with annoyance on his face.
I shook my head to the beat of the music. He is not a dominant. he is not a dominant. I can do what the hell i want.

When Jesse ends the song i remove one ear plug sitting back down. A lot of sitting and standing today, i am getting tired. "We have three achievements medals to give out today," Gerard mummers looking down at his page. "Mr. Biersack please."

My best friend gives 'your man' look i just rolled my eyes ignoring her. "Mr. Quinn for his excellence in the math quiz!" The head master yells.
Kellin's stood up as our group mummer "nerd." He just eyed us and grinned walking up to Biersack that hands him a medal and something that looks like a book.

"Juliet Simms, she came in second at the voice in glee club," I could not help but clap for my sister. She walks up as Andy hands her the medal and something that looks like a check book. She just eyed him and scoff standing next to Kellin. "last but not least the person who tracked the record in Carrie High in Chemistry! Daniella Danes."

There, i. Chris. Oliver . Taylor.and Kellin on the stage burst from laughter, so loud everyone looked at us, the teachers included. Oh crap. "Daniella?" Head master groans waiving her to come to the stage. She stood up slowly walking on the stage.
My day has just been made.

---

I trolled to my class feeling I want to throw up any second. Crap.

Something caught my eye. Andy and Ashley in the Math class in an heated argument. I slide down the door eyeing them with a pout. "You are insane!" Ashley bellows pacing around in his class.

Andy chuckles sitting on Ashley's desk. "Its hard to resist a bad boy when he is a good man." Andy mumbles licking his lips.

You are right on that one! Hot fucker. "Samantha is just like Juliet. They are soft. Heart of gold. Smart. You just going to break her innocence like that?"

"I already broke her innocence when I broke her virginity."
Ashley scoffs sitting in front. "You waited. Till now?"
"I could not have Samantha when she was a damn freshman. She is eighteen now."
Yeah... What the fuck are you talking about.

"Love has no limits. If you love her you will not hurt her."
Andy rolled his eyes and sighed. "Love has no limits but it does have a safe word."
"When are you going to tell her?"

"When she graduates. I am not scaring her now after all we have been through. I love her to much for that."
"But she had a taste?"
"Oh yes she did. Been giving hints here and there." He whispers.

What the fuck are u talking about!?
"You spanked the poor girl Andrew!"
He did.

"Spanking is a one handed round of applause in appreciation of a magnificent ass." Holy shit andy!
I know for certain. Gentleman in public. Master in the bedroom.

Screw this. I knock on the door opening it with a smile. "Samantha." Both Andy and Ashley says.
"Uh... Hi. May I have a word with Mr. Biersack." I whisper.

"I will be in the teacher room." Ashley mumbles walking out. He close the door behind him with a sigh.
"I am really sorry about me using drugs again. And looking like crap." I had not say sorry yet.
"Its okay. Are you okay princess?" He asks motioning me to stand between his legs.

"I am fine. I feel like throwing up but its normal."
"Did you take your birth control pills?"
Personal don't you think? "Uh yeah I did." I nod. "Hey are we caught?"
"You are referring to the assembly this morning?"
I nod.

"No. I don't know who the principle is referring to Princess. But its not us." He smile.
"Okay. So you are coming with? The ski trip."
"Happy?" Not so much babe.
"Thrilled." I bit my lip narrowing my eyes.

"Would you mind if I told you I am so hungry for your flesh and lost in thoughts of you that I can't think of anything else but devouring you and fucking you so hard every time I see you." Mother fucker!
"The assembly hall." I whisper to myself.

"I could not stop looking at you, every time you bit your lip or smiled I get hard." He whispers kissing my ear lobe.
"Andy." I breath.
"I am dying to have your lips on mine."

I move my lips to his; kissing him passionately. His hand slide down my ass making me jump. Crap still sore.
"Push me up against the wall and do dirty things to me." I mummer biting his lip.

"Not now." He groans.
"Just a taste." I beg. What have come over me? I honestly need this now but why am I needing this at the most horrible place ever. School!

My hand slide down un zipping his fly. I lick my lips staring deep into his blue eyes. "Please."
I bend down without waiting for a response. I have never actually done this. I pulled out his length that was already throbbing putting it in my mouth. His hands covering my head as he groans. I taste him and I realize I was hungry. The tip of my tongue trailed down his head licking it biting it softly.

"God you are amazing!" The juices exploded in my mouth quick and tasteful. I love this taste more than anything now. I want to do it again. I gulp it as it flows down my throat. He picks me up pulling down my sweats and panties placing his finger in me.

"Who do you belong to?" He whispers as he kisses my neck.
"You." I breathe as a searing heat builds inside me. "I belong to you."

"Good answer." My orgasm exploded as I moan inside his mouth. The bell rang and that's when I realized I missed my art class. But I did not care. I was creating art with this man now

---

~TUESDAY.~

I, Danny, Chris and Kellin stood by the lockers not saying a word just gazing at the most wonderful place in the world. The ceiling
.

"I got it!" Kellin yells startling us all. "How about before the ski trip we go to the woods and burn stuff."
"No." both i and Danny grumbles shaking our head side to side.
"Than what!" He moans with a pout.

"Nothing, just make sure you got some lotion and a few drinks for the road." Danny mumbles. i have not told her yet about me not doing drugs anymore, i did not want to get spanked. This week is going to be tiring. Monday was full of surprises, maybe today will be as well. "New kid."

Surprised i turn my head seeing a young man standing at the administration office. "Freshman." Chris grumbles leaning on the locker.

"He looks so-"
"Fresh?" Danny raise her brow finishing my sentence.
"Yep."i nod slowly. The young man's outfit seemed like i and our groups. His hair pitch black as it compliments his green eyes. You can see it from a distance, dude looks like a bangible cat. Did i just thought that? Bangible cat? really?

"Wonder what is his name..." i say with a small smile.
"No." Danny snaps giving me a dirty look. Yes fine i have a boyfriend no, i am not thinking about licking that new kids face.
"Lets get to class." Kellin sighs grabbing Chris's arm marching down the hallway. Danny breathed hard patting my back, she twirls around walking to chemistry. I have an off period, i rather would be home right now... instead i am standing alone in a hallway with no people in it. So weird.

"Miss?" i look up to see the new guy with a smile. "Could you please tell me where the biology classroom is?"
"Hi." i giggle like a love sick puppy. "Yes. follow me." i lift myself from the locker strolling down the hallway with him. "I am Sam Simms, welcome to Carrie hill high." The home where teachers fuck students. That should be our motto.
"Ryan Follese, but call me RK."
"K stands for?" i ask.
"Keith."

Right. Keith. Nothing beats Andy.
"You are a senior right?" i nod slowly pointing to Mr. biersack's class.

I knock on the door slowly opening it, Andy looks up and a huge grin spreads on his face, i turn to the freshman's who's mouths were open from this God giving them a lesson. "Mr. Biersack, new student." I motion Ryan in and gasps appear in the air. Yeah he is hot. deal with it.

Ryan hand Andy the slip and nod. "Welcome Mr. Follese, please take a seat." he turn back to me. "Miss. Simms a word?"

I gave a half wave to Ryan and walked out leaning on the wall. Andy marched out with a groan. "What are you wearing?" His eyes flicker.
"Is it to revealing?" i state eyeing my red tank top that just about cover my belly, my grey rip shorts and combat boots, i don't think its too revealing.
"Are you teasing me?"
i scoff shaking my head. "No. Its warm outside." i say rolling my eyes.
"Cover yourself up princess." he leans in and gave me a quick wet kiss. "Are we still on for after school?"

"No." i lower my head."I am not in the mood."
"Princess." pure warning in his tone.
I grunt looking up into his eyes. "Why can't you take you Ashley or someone else?"

i am not in the mood to fucking go. "Because Samantha you are going to live in the apartment as well, not just me. You should see if its suit you."
Suit me? kidding right? "They are gonna think i am your child Andrew."

"You are far from it," he slowly leans in breathing heavily in my neck. "Maybe we can even baptize the place," he kisses my ear lobe and walked back in the classroom. Is he sereous? Batize the place, he wants to fuck in an empty apartment. I swore this is the start of every fucking horror movie

---

"Mom!" i groan searching through the fridge. "Juice!"
"Mom and dad is not here." Juliet sighs. "Something involving golf." She jumps on the counter swinging her legs to and fro. "So i kinda pissed my pants when the head master yelled about that shit."

I shut the fridge twirling around leaning on it. "Yeah, i kinda peed a bit to. Do you know who it might be?" i ask my sister crossing my arms.

She shrugs shaking her head to and fro. "I have no clue, but we need to find out. Speaking of which, how are you and our Biology teacher?" She inquires wiggling her eye brows.

"We are good, how are you and our Math teacher?" I am not going to tell Juliet Ashley has been cheating on her, i mean who am i to interfere in their 'relationship' is not my place.

"Good, why are you dressed like mom?" She asks pointing to my outfit.
"Andy wants me to move in with him, today we will be looking at an apartment." I mumble dryly grabbing a apple from the fruit basket.

"I hope its after graduation?"
I nod. "But i did not tell him about Manchester yet, i was thinking i should go."
Juliet chuckles brushing her short hair back. "Mom and dad will be pissed."

"Gee you think," i laugh biting into the juicy red apple. I am glad i and my sister are now closer than ever, who knew a 'pregnant' scare would bring us together. I mean we do have one thing in common. Both of the Simms sisters are fucking their teachers. Great! i pull up the blazers sleeve eyeing the time. "I have to go, cover for me?"

"Going out tomorrow with Ash, same?"
"Yep." i throw the apple to my sister marching to the foyer, i turn to the long golden mirror eyeing my reflection. i Thought i would never wear this again, but look at that; i am basically in my 'interview' clothes i had three months ago for Princeton. Shame i did not get in. Maybe because i laughed at the Dean for having a weird nose... it looked like something out of pulp fiction.

My reflection shows a girl ready to go work, but in reality i am going to see an apartment with my boyfriend who is my teacher. Lucky me; the black pencil skirt shitting just right as it stops at my knee. The white blazer peeking out of my black blazer as i button it up. My hair is the way Andy likes it, in bun. I decided to keep on my glasses, that would make me look smart and grown up. Oh please i am not a grown up i am just fucking one. i strap down my mothers heels and walked out the door.

"Ow wow." Danny grins as i climb in the car. "You look mature."
"I know,"
"So where are we going?"
"Oh," i turn to her with a small smile. "Andy is buying an apartment and he wants me to live with him."
"Really?" Her face expression caught me off guard.

Here i thought she would pull a 'oh no you did not' face but instead looks like she wants to laugh. "You gonna play house wife?"
I scoff irritably shaking my head side to side. "No. Never."

"Did you know eight of ten teenagers get pregnant by the age of eighteen and the boyfriend is either a senior like them or they are perverts." She mummers placing her foot on the gas pedal as we hit the road.
"Where are you getting at sunshine?" i snap.

She turned me with a pout. "Are you sure having sex without condoms is safe,i mean you heard what your boyfriend said in class, birth control do not always work. And i am not ready to be an aunt. I am too young."
My brow arch as i reach for the stereo. "I am not going to get pregnant." Not yet anyway.
The sound jojo 'baby its you' blasted through the speaker.

"should i wait?" Danny asks tapping her finger to the beat on the steering wheel.
"No" i lean in giving her a quick kiss on the cheek climbing out. i look up seeing the vast building in front of me.

Wow. i walk in feeling my heart wants to fall out of my ass this second. I really am nervous. I do not know why i am so freaked out. Its just an apartment tour, not like a sacrifice to the gods down below, okay now i am being melodramatic.

four minutes and eight seconds went by when the elevator stopped, i climbed seeing one door open in the hallway. i took a deep breath and walked in. "I sorry i am late." i mumble seeing Andy a blonde talking in the living room. Wow i have never seen someone so skinny before. Her blonde hair falling down her shoulders,long neck and huge boobs. Bigger than mine.... huh.

"Its okay." Andy smiles embracing me his long arm around my waist.
"So this must be the missus?"
"Indeed. My wife was so excited to see this place." His wife? when did we get married?

"Monica Pierce," she held out her pale hand. i grab it and politely shook it. Her eyes just on my boyfriend and not on me. Andy turn his head to me kissing me on my cheek. YEAH bitch he is mine back off before i go all twenty one guns on your ass.

"Mrs. Biersack, would you like a tour." Wow. I always dreamed about this. Mrs. Biersack, and its not me saying it in my mirror like a crazy person but an actual person just said that to me, in my face and i am not high so knowing its true! result!
"I would love to."

"Well," she waves her hand to and fro, "This is the living area,there." she points to a white marble counter. "The kitchen, Mrs. Biersack if you love cooking that is the place to be." I can barely cook an egg. What the hell am i supposed to be doing in there? Oh wait. having sex. Yeah right.

We walked to a wooden two doors, she opens it and my air has escape. "Oh my god."
"She likes it."Monica nudge Andy with a wink. Slut.

The bedroom was magnificent. The walls were covered in baby blue paint. "a walk in closet over there," she points to the black door, that did not peak my interest i immediately walked to the balcony door opening it . I can see the entire Skyline from here. I wanna sleep on this balcony. "You like it?"

I twirl around and nod. "I love it."
i walk in as Monica spoke about the ceiling, yes the ceiling is white. My favorite place to look. "one main bathroom, and guest bathroom."

We followed her down a soft pink hallway like two lost puppies in searching for some love. She stopped dead in her tracks twirling around. "bathrooms," she waves her hand to one at the end of the hallway and one a few feet away from us. "Mr. Biersack, the study?"

"Great, how many rooms?" He asks dimly, his arm still around me.
"two sir."
"I want to do something else with the first room." he whispers opening the first bedroom. "I want to remove that window so there is not light." Huh..... "I want to renovate it myself."

"Sir than you have to-"
"We will take it." Andy turns to me. "Right?"
"Yes. we will take it."
The rent will be affordable right? i mean- "Just to be sure Monica i am buying this apartment not renting it." You said what now?

Monica's eyes grew wide as she nods instantly grabbing her book. "Shall we sign than?"
As we walk to the living room back again Andy discussed the room he wants to renovate, really he actually wants to buy this apartment? For us? for me? Is he kidding.

The paper lay on the counter as i gaze down it. My eyes grew wide as my mouth pops open. "Two million, is he insane? " i ask myself in a low tone. Jesus almighty.
"Please sign here." she motions to the million dollar paper. Andy clicks his pen which i think looks hot, he lean down making scribbles and slide it back to her. "Welcome to your new house Mr. and Mrs. Biersack."
Ah

---

"Two million?" i ask shocked as we climb into his car. Two fucking million does he know what i can do with two million. and no. its not buying a damn apartment, i would like travel the world and shit, not this! and one thing is not for sure. "You are a teacher, where the hell did you get that money Andrew? Are you a drug dealer, or wait a prostitute seeing you got the looks." Yes i just asked and yes i am really regretting it now.

He turns to me licking his lips. "Yes i am rich so what?"
he said what now? "I am sorry?" i ask trying not to burst from laughter. "Are you doing this for you or for me?"

"I am doing this for us." he snaps pulling the breaks and speed through the streets.
Oh yeah. For us. "What are going to do in that room?"

He chuckles shaking his head. ''Its.... well its room we will both enjoy. Me the most but you will grow to it." Uh.... huh?

My face expression was.... well if i had a word or anything how my face expression stood it would be most likely this. ?!
"Where are we going?" i ask with a heavy sigh.
"My house, the boys is not there."

"You gonna drive me home, or do i have to steal your car again and climb out of the window?" i could not help it but the sarcasm was dripping on each of those words.
"How about you stay the night."
I burst from laughter. "No way in eternal hell." i snap giving him my best friends look.

"Can you stop it Princess, i just want to spend some time with you, maybe explore a bit."
"huh?"
He licks his lip putting his hand on my thigh. "Lets have fun, you still want me to push you up against the wall?"
I gulp as i nod slowly. "If you want." Oh no you did not just say that you stupid teenager.

"Just remember one thing Princess, i always want to be with you, near you and in you. You are mine."
I smile putting my hand on his. "Yours." For the time being.