Status: I would like you to please throw comments in my face!

My Teacher

17

When i was about a young girl, i lost my pet snail. God knows where he ran off to, he is slow and you know really slow. It felt like my world had tumble down in front of me. I did not eat, i did not sleep. I did not even watch Barney. Which was my all time favorite show. Now that purple freak just scares the living shit out of me now. My life could not get any worst than this.

But yet again i was wrong. And now i am sitting in my own shit. "What are we going to do Andrew?" i ask softly closing the door behind me.

"Princess, i honestly do not know what to say to make you feel better." He admits brushing his hair from his handsome face. "but we will get through it. I am sure CC was just scaring you, finding a way to break you."
Break me? I am already broken. "I think we should take a break."As soon as the words left my mouth i regretted it , like i still regret buying a sombrero, i don't know where i am going to where that thing?

But yet again i bought it because it was colorful and well Mexican.

"A break? We just got back together after a break." He snaps making me look up into his piercing blue eyes, but the blue is fading as darkness fills is pupils.
Figuratively.

"Just till the storm blows over, i am graduating soon Andy, what is three months?" I ask with a soft smile. "I don't think i can live with myself if you lose your job... i just can't."

"I love you Sam, i do not care about this shit!" He yells making me jump.
I have my damn period and i have to deal with this shit. Its fucking amazing. "Andy," i sigh heavily shaking my head side to side.

"I love you as well. But this is blowing up in our faces." Like an orgasm.
"We can work something out, be more careful." He smiles walking up to me. "Please."

My heart was his, he stole it. My soul was his. He own it. My body was his. he needed it. So what am i suppose to do about this? I love my damn teacher, i thought this will never catch up to us, but it did. Like a damn horse on steroids.

But one thing was unclear, Christian was the horse,but who was riding him who told him, he did not just walk into Andy's room looking for underwear, if that's the case than he is a pervert. Someone else is behind this.... i can feel it in my gut.

And my gut points to the Ronnie or Taylor. "What do you want to do?" i ask crossing my arms.
"I will tell CC we are not together anymore, i cheated on you with some girl."

I scoff and nod. "He will not buy it unless," i grumble leaning on the table.
"No," Andy warns. "No one touches you."
"Its not like i am going to have sex with someone Andrew, i am trying to protect your sweet ass, let me do it."

"I do not need protection Samantha, i am the man i need to protect you. Your heart, and your body. Nobody touches what is mine."

"I am doing this with or without your permission Andy. I am sick of being treated like shit, by every one. I am protecting the one i love, and if it means me being with someone else i will." Where am i getting this, this.... this cockiness?What am i? Taylor Jardine?
But wait... maybe i should change my perceptive to bitch than nerd. "Who?" he sighs standing in between my legs.

"Ryan."

"Are you going to ask out a freshman Samantha?" He asks appalled.

it is the perfect cover. I mean he is not going on the ski trip he is damn freshman, and it is just for three months its not like i am going to marry the man. "Yeah, for you." And maybe just a bit for me because he is really hot. and i want to lick his face for some reason. But i won't.

Andy lower his head shaking it. "just tomorrow." he mumble under his breath.
"Yes, now let me go and be my teacher." i whisper touching his cheek.
I push him back walking to the door. "Good bye Mr. Biersack."

"Goodbye Miss. Simms,"

---

"Mom!" i yell walking in the house ready to punch someone this has been the most exhausting day ever. What i need now is his arms around me. Kissing my lips whispering in my ear that he loves me.

I walk in the living room seeing my mother, father and sister with their head in their hands. "Someone died?" i ask cheerful.
"Yes." Uh...well that was a bad joke..... sorry on my part mom.

"Who?" i ask putting a sadden expression on my face. Face change.
"Your uncle Matt,"

"Uncle Matt?" i ask shocked. To be honest i have no idea who he is.... I don't really have an uncle Matt.
"I am so sorry, mom."

"We just got the news, the funeral is in two days."
I lick my lips cocking my head to one side. "I am sorry what now?"

"What about the ski trip?" My sister asks just as confused as i am. "This is a ones in a life time for me and Sam, you only get to be senior once, well you get the point." Juliet shrugs. No i actually do not get the point. Is it pointy?

"We do not care if you don't go, but we as a family has to discuss something." My father whispers placing his hand on my moms.

"Okay what?" i ask my leg shaking. i want to call Andy... i want to know what Christian said.
"We are moving to New-York, your father is going to run uncle Matt's company and we want our girls to come with,go to college there we can begin fresh."

I burst from laughter shaking my head. "I am staying here." i state. "I am not going to New-York."
"Samantha be-"

"Reasonable?" i sob. "no. In three months i will be graduating, i have enough stress to worry about than a dead uncle who i never met and than bang parents threw this on my shoulders, i am not made from stone!" I begin to sob.

"is there something you are not telling us Sam?" My mother asks standing up.

I froze. crap. This is not about New-York. This is about my future. About Andy. I am falling i just hope he can catch me. "No." i shook my head."I am staying here till i graduate, than i will move in with-" No. "I will move in with my best friend Danny. The plan is carved in my soul. i can't break a promise. Not to her." Not to him.

"I am staying to." Juliet stood up grabbing my hand. "With my sister till we graduate."
I turn to her and she gave me a small smile and a wink.

"I am going to my room," i groan running upstairs into my room and down i crash on my bed. "i hate being a teenager."

My phone buzz from my pocket a sigh of relieve escape my lips seeing his name pops up. "Andy."
"We are in the clear." he sighs hearing moving away from the yelling.

"Okay. i miss you already."
"I miss you as well princess. Just a warning CC will stalk us like hawk."

"I understand." i whisper.
"Friday, we are going to Colorado. Than its final exam and in three months we will be living in the apartment of our dreams, without hiding. Just hold on to me that is all i am asking you Sam. Don't let go. Because if you jump i jump as well."
"Okay,"

"Eight letters, three words. I love you."

"I love you." i press the red button throwing the phone on the drawer. i look down to my pale hands just gazing at it. When life gives you lemons.... don't make lemonade.

Don't be stupid. Don't be idiotic. And don't let fear controls you. That lemonade may taste sweet now but when it comes down your throat it burns like a son of a bitch. That's why i am taking my lemons from now on and rather throw it in someone's face. Cause going through life being nice is not going to work. You have to be hard because the world is hard.

"Am i ready?" i ask myself walking to the open drawer. i open it grabbing the acceptance letter from Manchester. "I am making my own rules." My left hand goes up as my right goes down as i tore the paper piece by piece in the dustbin. "See you never Manchester." I am all in Andrew Biersack.