Status: I would like you to please throw comments in my face!

My Teacher

2

And yet again i was right. Jake Pitts, Ashley Purdy, Jeremy Ferguson, Andrew Biersack and Christian Coma decided to wear black, seeing they all live in the same house.

Over ruled on my account verdict was clear they had discussed it, or they just really like black.

This is how it works in high school; our school is decided into four groups; The Goths and people who smoke weed; they sit outside behind a dumpster or in the parking lot, where no one goes because that's how the rules states. No one messes with them unless you don't want to get a dead rabbit in your locker or want to get expelled.

The Over achievers; i still don't know why i and my friends are not in this group we don't fit in their categorize land of awesomeness, maybe because they are really weird for some reason you are only allowed in their group if you get A's in everything and own a house with glass walls, meaning you have to be rich and smart, two things i am not. And not to mention they rule all the clubs, the chess club, the freaking science club and something involving the club of life. i still don't know what the hell that means.

Than the Jocks and the cheerleaders; leaders my sister Juliet Simms, captain of cheer leading squad, prom committee advisor and how can i forget she has a boyfriend and have huge boobs. unlike me. Three rulers under the Jock and cheerleaders. My sister. Ronnie Radke, the quarterback for our school who was a stoner and now my sisters booty call and how can i forget about the mole in everyone's soul Taylor Jardine, she can slide into your life, pretend to be your best friend and bam! your secrets is spilled like a can of coke on a high way.

And last but surly never the least the band geeks and the virgins; I myself, Danny, Chris motionless, Kellin Quinn, Oliver Sykes and a whole other is in this group, They label us as 'virgins who is to ugly to bang' there are so many hate in our school it cancels each other out, but non the less, our principle Gerard Way hate bullying so if you bully someone you get expelled, or at least get a suspended.

"Oops!" Ronnie laughs spilling my entire food tray on me, decorating me like a Christmas tree. spaghetti everywhere!

"Watch it." Juliet snaps pushing her boyfriend away from me. "You okay?" she asks removing a strand of red spaghetti of my overly large denim jacket.

"Yeah it was an accident." Clearly it was not. "You don't have to talk to me."

"Go get cleaned up." Juliet mummers twirling around walking back to her friends.

With a heavy sigh i turn around throwing the tray in the dust bun walking to my locker. So much for bullying.

"Sam?" i slowly turn my head seeing Andrew with a small smile, his hands in his jean pockets as he his brow arch gazing at my pale complexion.

"Oh, hi Mr. Biersack," i unlock my locker grabbing my books.

"Something happen in the cafeteria?" He ask leaning on one of the lockers.

"Uh, just a minor accident, nothing some soap can fix." i laugh nervously.

"You okay Sam?" My entire body stiffen as i slowly turn around to meet his gaze ones more.

"I am peachy," i sigh. "Not everyday your clothes get food." A slight pout came on my lips realizing what i just said. That did not even made sense! He must think i am stupid for not even getting the right metaphor! i am such a SPOON!!

Andrew chuckles lifting up his hand to my face, don't run away, "Seems your hair is also hungry." he whispers removing another piece of spaghetti off me.

"Tha...you." Just shut up, shut the hell up!!!!!!!

"You. Are. Welcome." He says the words Line for line slipping it gingerly of that tongue i so want to taste.

i swallow my tongue noticing it was hanging outside. "See you in biology." He turns around and walk into room 12, the room of Mr. Worsnop's Spanish class.

The locker catches my fall as i lean to it, gazing at the door..."I...i...-"

"Sam are you stoned?" i look up seeing my best friend with her arms cross. She sighed heavily as i lift up my arm. she grabs it tight pulling me up. "And why do you smell like day old cheese and tomato?" her nose wrinkles up as she lets go of me.

"i fell so hard i think i should say, i am crashing, i- i am crashing." i mumble dazed-ly to the door.

Danny's arm came around my waist pulling me closer to her. " How About the we are walking, we- we are walking." she sings imitating my tone.

"I think i am in love with a guy who might be old enough to be my uncle." i say finally snapping out of my daze as we enter the girls lavatory.

"Well luckily he is not old enough to be your dad?" Danny grins removing my glasses.

"Thanks for not cheering me up."

"Who is he anyway, seeing he is old and not a pervert?"

"I am not telling," her mouth pops open in disbelief, i quickly held up one finger shaking it to and fro. "Until i am certain that i am in love."

She push my finger way clicking her tongue between her teeth. "What is the hold up than? You ain't gonna get him, like you said he old." She spats out snapping her finger with sass.

"Shut up. But what if he likes me?"

"Than its rape," she says dryly.

"You are right," my eyes grew wide, but quickly softens "No it is not i am eighteen" i grumble pushing the cubicle open slamming it behind me. i slide down gazing at the ceiling.

"Don't pee to long!" Danny yells as i hear her pull her self up to the sink beginning to sing some random tune.

If this was a movie; what would my role be? would i be the virgin who gets screwed while my sister gets the guy who i love, while my best friend secretly having an affair with my sisters boyfriend while i sit in a bathroom cubicle looking up to the ceiling asking myself 'what the hell is happening?'

No, well the movie is off production. No way Danny would go for Ronnie, but will my sister go for Andrew.
it is policy right? A teacher cannot date a student, not even a senior like me.... or Juliet. Even though i am legal... well not entirely i must be 21, but still....

This would still be a competition, even if i am first and Juliet the thousand in line, Andrew would still pick her, i mean she is perfect. i am just the dorky band girl sitting in a cubicle thinking of something that is clearly never going to happen, and never going to come true in my wildest dreams or nightmares.

Better to quit while i am still in the 'infatuation part' i don't wanna break while being in 'love part' because than there is not turning back. Hell i am not even sure if there is a no turning back, i am already in love with someone who knows i exist but is to old to be with me.

Ugh! i hate you Andrew Biersack for making me fall in love with you even though you did not even do anything to make you love worthy...

Oh who am i kidding, he is love rapped inside a hot taco inside an enigma inside a orgasm.. that i maybe one day will have... maybe.

Life is a bitch, and apparently so is love.