Status: I would like you to please throw comments in my face!

My Teacher

Twenty

When my parents decided to renew their vows it was an amazing ceremony, it was just our small family on the beach... i was wearing a white short dress and bare feet. The promised to love each other, be with another. I mean my mom and dad met when they were in high- school. My dad was the jock while my mom was the rocker who everyone thought who was a evil person.

"You said what to me now?" I did heard correct right? Its not like i heard that he wants to marry me, he said he wants to carry me. 'really?' Ugh!

"Should i repeat myself Samantha?" he whispers looking me deep into my eyes.

"I swore you just asked me to marry you." i mumble confused.

"You heard correct." I did..... i think i just died came back as a dumb person, cause i am not sure what is happening here.

"I...uh..." i bit down on my lip going to my favorite place. The ceiling.

"Look." he whispers. i lower my head seeing Andy's hand is in a fist, he opens it slowly and the my lungs has ran away to Africa. The ring looks just my size, The ring was covered in gold. The diamond was at least eight carrot, It was petite just like me, Soft on the eyes...

"I know what you must be thinking."

"And what is that?" i laugh nervously.

"You never thought this would happen right? Never thought you would be here with me."

I shook my head slowly. "No."

"I want you to be my Queen." Dear God.

"I can't give you an answer." i mumble as a tear drip down my cheek.

"I know. But i am not giving up." his hand came around my neck as i feel he is fumbling with my grandmothers necklace. He lets go of it and the ring fell down between my breast. "Looks amazing around your neck, but it would look even beautiful on your finger."
Andy's hand grab mine putting it around the ring and his around mine.

"I will be waiting for an answer."
I could not respond. I came to my room seeing Danny asleep with her head phones in her ears. I sigh heavily un clothing myself putting on my hello kitty pajama's climbing into bed. I turn to my side closing my eyes tight. But i can't sleep. Not now. What just happen to me?

The ring was place between my thumb and middle finger rolling it around playing at is as the light from the night lamp gleam on it making it extra bright. Am i ready for this?

I sat in the bathroom cubicle thinking about this
moment, and now it is here and i was out of words i could not speak i can not even feel, in that moment when i was on the floor i would of said yes in a heart beat.... but no. So many stuff has happen to me this past few weeks.

I mean who does not want Andy. the man with the blue eyes and amazing voice. The man who is smart the man who has a smile that i can't even handle. And that man want me marry him. I mean who am i? who am i to say no to this man. To Andrew Biersack. If i say no i must be an idiot. But if i say yes i will be stupid as well.

The moments in my life where i realize things were just unreal was when he kissed me. When he said he loved me, and when he said he wants to marry me.
What did i do to have this?

"Sammy?" i twirl around seeing my best friend.
She sighs climbing in my bed as i sob into her neck. "Shh. You will be okay." she whispers caressing my head.
"i don't know what to do." i cry between my words.

She looks down seeing the ring realizing what i was referring to. "Its your choice. It was your choice to love him. it was your choice to sleep with him. And now its time to make your last one to determine your future with Andrew. I would say yes and no. Just don't make a choice you know you will regret later."

"I am in love with my teacher."
"Than you know what to do and what to say."
I guess.... but not now

----

Saturday

"I look idiotic!" i yell trolling to the escalator looking like a complete douche bags with the two ski's on both my feet.

My friends just laughed at me as we stood in the line. "TWO!" some bearded man yells,"Two on each!"
Huh..... "He means two on each escalator." Danny answers my question.
Chris and Taylor march first. "Lets jump off some shit!" He yells climbing of the thing.

"Want a partner?" i turn my head seeing Jack with a smile.
"Yes i do." Danny grins walking up the second thingy.
Oliver turned to me shaking his head. "I am afraid of heights." Kellin pushed Oliver to the thing forcing him to climb in.

I think i will pass on this one.... i am not in the mood for this. i twirl around crashing into a soft object i look up seeing Andy. I have not seen him till last night when you know ask me to be his Queen. "mind if i tag along with you, seeing Jack ran to Danny's side."

I gulp and nod. "Sure." i twirl back around walking to the escalator. Why am i so nervous all of a sudden! i sat down as Andy closes the door behind us. Andy place his snow board next to me as he stood by the window eyeing the snowy mountains. Why do i feel like this? He fucked me. why nervous now idiot!Oh i don't know! Shut up!

"You making that face again when you are arguing with yourself." he mumble leaning on the door with smile his head cocked back. He looks so sexy right now....
I bit my lip and nod. I can't speak my cat got my tongue... wait i don't have a cat... well the snow froze it.

"Have you decided yet?"
i shook my head slowly looking down at my ski's. i can't look at the ceiling, the ceiling is grey! i mean grey really? its a boring color. who wants to look at a grey ceiling!

The escalator stops sending me forward. "Lets see what you got." he chuckles grabbing his snow board opening the door.

"No. i am not going out there." i stated realizing how high it really is. Christ all mighty.

"Princess you handled me fucking you and spanking you, this is not so bad." with that Andy jump out. Oh lord he looks so hot riding that snow board. I gulp closing my one eye.

"If i fall into hell please don't make me your bitch satin." i jump letting out a soft scream the ski's slide down the snow as the forks in my hands leads me through it. "i got it. i got .i got.... oh no i do not got it!"
I crash down my face plunging into the cold snow. "Oh i am just gonna lay here." i mumble under my breath the snow starting the build in my mouth.

"Sam!" i lift up my hand with a thumbs up. I am just going to lay here and be a snow man. Do you wanna build a snowman? well here is a snow girl.

Two strong lifts me up; "am i dead?" i open my eyes seeing Andy on his knees.
"No." he chuckles removing the remaining snow of my pale face. "You okay?"

"No. i am freezing. My lips taste like a Popsicle." i grumble.

"Let me help you." he leans in kissing my lips. warms spreads down my spinal cord up to my heart making my entire body warm.... not from heat but from love.

"better?"

"much." i whisper. i stood up with a heavy sigh. "I am gonna get to be awesome." i snap to myself grabbing my forks yet again. "You think you snow are so manly huh you think you can drag me down i am gonna make you my bitch and make you come screaming my name, ha! ,"

"Sam, you are going to get hurt." i turn my head seeing Andy with an amuse expression.

"I can do it." i snap.

I took a leap of fate running with my ski's till i slide down a build. "Yes!" I laugh sliding down doing moves going right than left. "I am aweso- oh no." Tree!

The doctor just eyed me confused trying not to laugh. "How did you not a see the tree?"
"How should i know! ow!" i groan holding my nose.

"Its big, with leaves and it has a huge bark."
I cock my head to one side confused. "is that supposed be funny i broke my nose!"
The doctor chuckles and nods placing a second bandage on my nose. "You really should be careful of trees Samantha."

"THANKS!"

Andy came in with an ice packet handing it to me. "I told you." he whispers.
"yes thank you for that little insight Andy." i snap. "I mean Mr. Biersack."

The doctor just laughs handing me a two pills. "Drink you will feel better." i pop the pills in my mouth as Andy gave a me glass of water. i gulp it placing the glass on the white drawer.
"Lets take you to the lodge." Andy whispers helping off the bed.

I came in the large living area seeing my friends on the sofa talking. "hey guys." All look at me with amuse expressions. "Okay let it out!" i sigh.

They all burst from laughter making me roll my eyes. i crash on the sofa next to Oliver; i grab the pillow placing it on his legs laying on it.

"My dad is a lawyer." Taylor mumbles.
"yes so what?" i ask.
"You need to sue that tree! i mean look at you. We should sue him for all his leaves."

Everyone laughed except me,"HA!" I GROAN.
"you need a hug?"

"You need to shut up Chris." i snap angrily placing my hand on my nose.

"I heard the tree got pretty bad knock on his face,it has a crack in it. I mean your nose must be so hard it left a dent" Chris yells.
"Shut up. shut up!" i yell throwing the pillow at him. i crash back down closing my eyes. My friends still making tree jokes. Oh this is gonna go on forever. The pills should just do their job so i can forget about what happen.... the tree and maybe the embarrassment i had in front of him smashing into it..... i am awesome..... no i am not i am just an idiot.