Status: I would like you to please throw comments in my face!

My Teacher

21

Saturday night

This will be our last chance to be 'teenagers' and be wild. Well not that wild. Sunday morning we head home and things go back to normal' there will be no snow, there will be no evil trees. And of course, reality will be greeting us when we enter the school on Monday. Well not me. When i get home i have to get packed yet again seeing i and my sister will be spending the next two days in New-York.

When we get home finals begin, four and a half weeks of finals and that is it prom, and that the graduation. So yeah i have the most bust schedule i have ever had in my existence. Not to mention that small little detail about my teacher asking me to marry him which i had not give an answer to.

I keep examining that moment in my head, the way he said it. It was more of a demand than a sweet gesture. I mean in the outside i was shocked about the demand but on the inside? well that i can't explain. I need a therapist, and a mind reader and a mental patient to help me on that one.

My head was throbbing from the 'broken incident' i had just five hours ago. My nose was not a shade of white and brown but purple. "i am going to end up like barney." i whisper applying another bandage on my nose.

I walk into the room seeing my best friend in thought crossed legged on her bed... her fingers slowly caressing the outline of her blackberry. "Spill it." i mummer leaning my weight on the bathroom door frame.
She looks up with a small smile. "Jack is moving to Baltimore."

"His home town right?"
She nods slowly biting the bottom of her lip. "We broke up."
My eyes widen as my mouth pops open. "Who end it?" i ask walking up to my best friend sitting in the same position across from her.

"I did. Sam i got in at Columbia." she burst from laughter. "i got in at a college. I thought i was going to be waiter in our town, but i got in... i got in."

I grab her hand squeezing it tight. "I am so proud of you, you will do great things, and i am so sorry about you and Jack. I am not going to say it was 'not meant to be' of course it was meant to be. Why did you fall in love in the first place?" i giggle.

Why did i fell in love in the first place? "I know," she whimper removing a tear from her rosy cheek. "I love him, but it never was going to work out. Something was just different, we were different."
I arch my brow confused. "meaning?"

"Meaning, we have nothing in common. I hate sports, he loves it- i.... you know what i mean." she breaths shaking her head to and fro. "Like i said. different."

Were we different? i and Andy.... am i questioning my judgment now... why now? "I understand."
She looks up from her hands narrowing her eyes. "I never thought i would say this but.... i think i am growing up."

I burst from laughter grabbing my best friend pulling her in for a hug. "I guess we all are... and it sucks."
"It does!"

10: 43 PM.

"I can't believe i am doing this....." i drift off eyeing the bubbling water. am i going to get burned?
"Oh come on!" Taylor laughs cocking her head back enjoying the warmth surrounding her. The Jacuzzi.
i sigh climbing in wetting my black two piece bikini. i sit between Chris's legs resting my head on his chest. "Taylor!" Chris yells as my sister and her best friend walks by.

"What do you want freak." she spats out.
"Oh," Chris scoffs. "I had no idea you liked the generator's closet so much, you studying to become one? checking out the mops, and brooms and cleaning stuff."
Her eyes instantly grew wide, My sister's face turn into a confused expression not sure what Chris is referring to.

"Why did you do it, i mean betraying one of your peers, and than actually doing the same thing!" Kellin yells with amuse on his face.

"Tay. what are they talking about?" Juliet asks putting her hand on her best friend's shoulder.
"Nothing." Taylor Jardine groans walking away.
"Sam?"

"I will tell you later." i whisper. She nods and walks away following Taylor screaming at her to wait up.
"Nice." The nice Taylor mummers giving Chris and Kellin a high five.

"Ah, karma is a bitch, so is she." Kellin whispers handing Chris a white glove. "Weed."
"Sammy want a hit, you know.... to let the pain fade from the encounter with the tree?"

"No." i mumble.... "i have pain killers. Taking of which i need to take em." i stood up climbing out of the large oval Jacuzzi. "Wait for me okay?"
"We leave at twelve!" Taylor yells after me. i have her a thumbs up walking back into the lodge.

I stop dead in my tracks seeing Ashley and Juliet talking softly.. Her hands waving up and down like a headless chicken. On her face a anger expression while

Ashley a grim one. Is he telling her that he cheated? Or are they breaking up as well.... if they do than it will be just me and Andy. And i am not sure i will have enough the strength to break up with, he rather should do that to me, i am still weak in that department.

I shook my head slowly climbing the stairs to our room. The towel tight to my body as i reach the door. I open the door and what i saw i could not explain. "Andy?" he looks up with a smile. "How did you get in here?"

"I let him in." Danny mumbles walking in the room from the bathroom with a black short dress, her hair in a high bun. she lets go of the stud she put in her ear.

"You look amazing." i laugh.
"Thanks," She grabs her denim jacket from her bed putting it on her. "remember when the clocks strikes and the bell chimes." she sings walking out of the door leaving me Andy alone.

"We are you guys going? You are not allowed to leave the premises."

"Give us a break Andy." i mumble removing the towel. There his breath hitched as that darkness fills eyes again. I walk up to my drawer grabbing my necklace from it. I put it on as the ring fell down between my breasts yet again.

"Tomorrow is our anniversary." He whispers.
I cock my head and smile. "I know. I already got you something." i respond. "I am going to New-York for two days, so before we leave i will give it to you."
"Okay." he breaths lowering his head.
"Andy what is wrong?" i ask standing in between his legs.
He looks up trailing his finger down my thigh. "Nothing."

"I am done." i giggle putting my finger under his chin. "I missed you."
Andy stood up instantly pulling the string from my bikini bra falling to my feet quickly.
His arms twirl around my waist pushing me to the wall.

"I don't wanna do this look liking this, i mean look at me i am ugly." i grumble placing my hand over my nose.
"I am." his eyes flicker. "And you are beautiful."

He crash his lips to mine putting his hand in my hair yanking it back having entrance to my neck. "Why do you like to that?" i whisper as he bit my neck.
"I like to be in control." he purrs.
here i go...."Like a dominant?" He stopped kissing me stepping two feet back.

An amuse expression came on his face. i cover my breast feeling like he is laughing in head at me. "Why would you think that?"

"I..." don't know. spanking, biting.... it wall sounds a bit dominant to me.
"I am not a dominant." he chuckles.
oh thank god... "so you just like kinky stuff, like a normal guy." i say taking a breath of relive.

"No." I retreat back the air filling my lungs what again.
"Than what?" i laugh nervously.
"I am a sadist."
"You said what now?"
Notes