Status: I would like you to please throw comments in my face!

My Teacher

24

"Dad?" I whisper as he push his hands between his oval face. "What is wrong?"
"I..." He looks up shaking his head. "I knew Matt since I was a teenager. He was a good man why would someone do it?"
"Dad, what are you talking about?"
"You know as well what I am talking about Sammy." He whispers.

My breath hitched. "Who do you think did it?" I ask sitting across from him.
"I don't know," he grabs a piece of paper swaying it to and fro. "Matt hit the jack pot. His publishing house blew up from all the writers, Samantha this man was rich as fuck." I always don't like when my parents swear... Its weird.
"So you think it might be one of his co-workers who killed him?"

My dad shook his head slowly and shrugs. "Something is not right. Tomorrow I am going in to see what is what. See if there is something, something to this I can feel it in my guy," he throws the paper harshly on the desk leaning back in his chair. The gut is always right dad. Trust me I know. Andy and Amy brother and sister and suddenly my uncle dies.

I am not even considering Andy being a part of this. No way in hell is he. I am just going to a selfish person and just ignore that maybe Andy's sister might of killed the man my father considered his best friend and I and juliet's uncle. "Is there anything I can do?"
"Matter of fact yes," he sighs. "When you get home. Go into my study." He slides a black key over to me. "The second drawer on the left has your, your sisters and your mothers birth certificates. Fax it to me."
"Why dad?"

"Do as you told angel."
I nod instantly. "Yes sir."
"Good." I grab the key placing it in my jean pocket. "I will see you at your graduation ceremony." I walk around the desk kissing my father's temple.

"I love you dad."
"Love you to Sammy."
I wish I was dead... Literally. No offense to Matt.
--

monday.

My tight jeans were sitting just right around my butt as my shirt was sitting on me like a overly large friend potato. My pen in one hand and my note book in another I walk down the hallway with a heavy sigh. "Mrs. Simms." I turn around seeing Andy. "Or soon to be Mrs. Biersack."

Is he mad? Is he mad? I haven't talked to him since 'the text message' incident.
"I am so sorry sir." I bow my head quickly. "About-"
"I love your obedience," he lifts up my chin with his thumb staring me deep into my eyes. "I am sorry as well. You know I am the jealous type."

"Like I said-"
"No. Don't say sorry my princess. How was New-York?"
"I uh... Good." Don't tell em you know his sister. You are in a good place with this man now. Don't fuck it up!!!
"I am glad. we need to talk."
Oh no.
"About?"

He closes that blue mirrors and opens them again. "I know you are scared of my 'personality' that's why I am going to give you a lesson."
A what now? Lesson. "I uh... Meaning what?
"Meaning I am willing to give you the basics. The pro's the cons and you get to see what I am and who I was." That jeremy's words came back to me. Broken heart broken bone. More like broken face. This dude is a sadist after all.
"When?"

"Today after the exam," he held out a small key. "The apartment is ready." He kisses my cheek and walk down the hallway. "I expect 80 at least on the exam in English."
You are not my english teacher! Ugh. I grunt heavily walking into the assembly hall. "You ready?" Danny asks with a heavy sigh.
"No."

"Alright seniors." Mr. Pitts yells standing between me and Danny. "Three hours and make it count." He look down to me and a small smile escape his lips. "Good luck."

What's up with the smile.
No thinking about anything. Clear your mind! Oh who am I kidding I am more nervous on the after school special!
KMN!!! stop using initials

---

"I basically choke! I am a choker!" I yell strangling myself as I exit the school.
Kellin grip my hand from neck in laughter. "Oh it was fine. You will do great."
I don't think so Kel. "I have go. Tomorrow its Bio!"

Kellin yells running to Taylor's car.
I turn my head seeing my best friend confused as hell eyeing the bush. "Uh. Dude you high already?"
"Huh?" She turn to me. "What?"
"What is wrong?"

"I thought I was pregnant but I am not."
"Dodge a bullet. Wait what?" I should really listen when people talk. But my mind was on one thing. Andy.

"I went to Dr. Smith. False alarm."

"Why did you not tell me!?" I bellow.

"I don't know." She mummers dryly. "I am getting a beer." She pat me on the shoulder and drove off on her skate board.

"What the fuck is going on here!" I yell to myself. I shook it off climbing on my skate board riding off to hell.

~~

I came back to the apartment. The key went in the small hole slowly turning it. I open the door and breath hitched. He did this all himself. I walk in seeing a black piano in the corner looking out the sky line. Five leather seats placed around a grey coffee table. One photo on the fire place. The photo Andy took of us behind the gas station.

I walk through the open doors of the bedroom my mouth slowly pops open; queen size bed with black sheets. No batman thank god. one painting neatly hanged on top of our bed. This is a weird painting. The woman was blind folded, her hands tied together with a rope as it goes up to her neck. The man standing behind her holding the end of the rope in his hand while the other is around her neck. Her mouth open while he has a smile on his face.
Well this is beautifully disturbing....

"Hello princess." I twirl around seeing Andy leaning on the door frame; wearing black skinny jeans a white open shirt showing off his tattoos and bare feet. "What do you think?"

"You have style." I whisper putting my hand on my heart that is by the way beating rapidly.

"Thank you. You need anything before we begin?"
I shook my head quickly. "No."

"Sit." He commands.

Being the idiot I am not watching where I sit I crash on the floor quickly pushing myself up I crash on the edge of the bed crossing my arms. He saw but pretend that he did not see.

He slide a white chair over to me twirling it around sitting on it. "What do you think I am?"
I took huge gulp of air and answer; "a sadist."

"Your meaning of it?"
Uh... "People who like to inflict pain on other for their sexual pleasure." The words barely came out but it did.

"While some sadistic individuals do gain pleasure in imposing pain and suffering upon others, sadism does not always involve the use of physical aggression or violence. You understand?"

I nod slowly. "Yes. But you like to hurt people?"

He nods slowly as well. "Some times. It gives me thrills." Dear god. " As you notice I Express aggressive social behaviors and enjoy publicly humiliating others in order to achieve my goal making me over power them."
Right. The way you threw your rage around like herpes in class when someone pisses you off and you dig a hole for that person and just push him more into the ground.

"What about punishment?" I dread to ask this but what hell I gotsta know! "If I do something wrong or disobey you?"

"Samantha," he sighs. "punishment is not about rape, abuse, or degradation. If i don’t care about your pleasure and well-being then I am not for you. I may be a sadist but i still have feelings, feeling just for you and no one else. Remember that." He groans.
"I will." Jesus I am scared.

"I am the sadist in this relationship it is my duty to deal out punishment for the well-being of your pleasure to me to you and our relationship." Why am I getting a feeling that this is fucked up as shit?!
"I... Uh..." Speechless.

"Please put your ring on your finger before I put in on for you. And you would not like how I will put it on." He snaps angrily.

I quickly remove the ring from my necklace sliding it on with ease. "Good girl. Anything else you want to know?"
"T..." Crap say it. "Toys?"

He chuckles and nods. "We will get to that." He stood up walking to the walk in closet.
What is going to happen to me when I actually marry this hot douche bag? "Princess?"

I look up seeing Andy with a smile. "Get dressed. I need to show you something." He places a black short lace dress on the bed and sighed. "You hair must be up a high pony should do. You know me; I love to tug." With that he walked out leaving me stunned.

I slowly got dress putting my hair in a high pony tail. I stare at my reflection who has two sides. One with my inner goddess doing back flips with a smile on a her face while my subconscious just sat on a chair eyeing me impassively shaking her head to and fro. Which one do I choose. The good side of me or the extremely dark side of Andy's.

"You look beautiful." I twirl around and nod.
He held out his hand as I took it.

"Where do you want to get married?"
Crap I haven't even thought about that!! "I always loved the ocean."
"Caribbean? Fitji? Hawaii?"

"We still have time." I whisper eyeing the white carpet as we walk down the hallway. In the hell put white carpet in! Me being a chocolate freak!

"We do." We stood by two door he handing a silver small key. I look down to it seeing my key chain on it. "You said yes to me. And to this."
"I did."

"You wanna take it back."

I have a take back chance!! Can I? Will I? "No." I smile giving him a soft kiss.

His eyes softens and nods. " I am glad."

I put the key in the hole unlocking the two door. My hand on either side of the knobs. I open it slowly and there I think I just blew a fuse in my brain.

"Holy. Shit."

---

My eyes grew wide. First thing I saw. Black. Black walls. What happen to red? Change of plans? There was a Queen size bed with red sheets four pillars on each edge. A soft curtain hanging on each.

I turn my head slowly seeing the most biggest letter I have ever seen just standing there eyeing me. The letter X. Three red drawers neatly placed side to side as a large old stereo stood in the corner of the room. There the window was, was a huge painting of madam Cleese.

I know my stuff. Madam Cleese was the first woman who proclaimed to be a sadist and a dominant. In the early 1800's she brought up boys in their teens to her sex dungeon. Only the problem is the boys never came out again. They kinda died because her torture was to brutal.

"Say something. Anything."

I twirl around and begin to laugh. "Love the X." I say making a large X in the air. Really Sam?
Andy changed completely when we enter the sex torture dungeon. "You wanted to learn about the toys?"
I nod instantly.

He walks up to a drawer grabbing two metal clamps. "One of my personal favorites." He twirls around pointing to it. "Wireless Vibrating Nipple Clamps. A powerful one touch vibrating wireless sex toy. These silver babies will shake practically anything you attach the clamps to. Just press the little button and u ready to go." Sweet jesus who art in heaven.

"O..oh. on my nipples?" I ask unsure.
"Yes." He place it back down on the drawer grabbing another object.

Wait... What is that uh... No way! You actually gonna- no fucking way!!! "Collar?" I breath trying not to burst from laughter and cry from fear.

"A collar in BDSM lifestyle is not something to be given lightly. It is symbolic of a serious commitment of ownership and bears the same importance as that ring on your finger. A collar symbolizes not only ownership, commitment, love and devotion, but embodies the qualities of honor, respect and trust."

Wow. I am sure you just said that to make me feel better but guess what I am still scared!!!!! "Around my neck?" Really where should he put it? On your vagina!?
"Yes. If I say a 'play' just tell me yes or no. If you don't understand just tell me."

"Okay." I need beer. Lots of beer.

"Bondage." He whispers leaning on one of the pillars.
"Like handcuffs, ties, rope and stuff?"
"Yes. I prefer wire." He said what now? Wire cuts!
"I don't wanna get cut." I whisper lowering my head.
"I am a sadistic ass who inflicts pain on people Sam. I need to see you sweat." He sighs. "I will consider rope."

"Thank you sir." Good playing Sam.
"The next one no. I am the master so cock and ball is out of the question."
Huh? Don't even ask.
"Control?"

Uh okay this is easy. "I like when you are in control."
"That's what I want to hear."
"But..." I drift off. Open cards Sam. "Will the control be in and out our personal lives?"

"Yes." Great. Should of said no to control. "Erotic electrostimulation."

"You wanna shock me!" I can't help but the 'shock' in my tone. How ironic is that?

"Yes. On low of course." On low. Do you wanna send me to an all time low?

"Okay." Maybe it would not be that bad.

"Role play." He mummers grabbing a glove from his pocket.

"Like batman and cat woman." I tease.

He looks up shaking his head. "Why on earth would I be batman while fucking you?"

I pull my lips into my mouth not wanting to laugh. "Role play sounds good." My tone going lower.

"You are okay with the spanking right?"

"Yes." I nod.

"And whipping?"He grabs a tall red kane from the bed swinging it over his shoulder damn that looks hot. "With this over your ass."

It will hurt of course. But I need to give him pleasure as well. "Okay."

His eyes grew wide. "Lovely." He chuckles throwing it bed on the bed. "Suspension. Seeing you love the X you will be hanged on it." I should stop using the lord in vain but this cause for one long god rending sentence. Holy jesus almighty what the fuck has god done to me fucking heaven all christ mother jesus fucker.
Okay I am cool. "Its alright."

"And of course my favorite." Oh dear. "Torture."

"I uh..." Crap I am going to regret this so far up my ass. "Okay."

He walks slowly up to me blowing the last remaining smoke in my face. "Better a broken bone than a broken heart. Let's get started..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wifi was a bitch. Sorry.