Status: I would like you to please throw comments in my face!

My Teacher

3

"I wonder where is Mr. Biersack." Danny mummers tapping her pen on the edge of the desk, the class is starting to get insane, no teacher for over twenty minutes, I hope he is okay?
Ugh, i should of bumped my head... Hope he is okay? really?

"Sorry i am late." Andrew says walking in straitening his jacket, all eyes on him, i a pretty sure 87% of the school is in love with him, that would make me not any different on having a little tiny ant crush on him right? Crush, love, infatuation- i need a life,"Seeing the class is already in the middle how about doing nothing?"

Our peers begins to chant yes, and thank you. As always Danny pulled out a book and read, i in fact grab my earphones and plugged it in, the sound of 'Too little too late.' by Jojo begins to blast.

As the song begins i kept my gaze on my teacher and what he is doing, Andy- Andrew as well put in one ear bud and grabbed his pen and begins to mark some papers, his finger slightly tapping to the beat on what he is listening to.

Sam Biersack has a nice ring to it, it sounds so fancy and awesome at the same time. I wonder what our wedding day would be like, all black like a funeral? That would neat.
The beat of Justin Bieber 'As long as you love me' begins to blast through my speakers and i can not help but smile, my foot begins to move and so did my hips.

One thing no one knows about me is i am a dancing freak, i can dance till my heart stops, but i can't sing to save my own life, i sound like a cat in mating season, agonizing and pure distress, last time i tried to sing someone called animal control.

And there is the feeling again, the feeling i have when i have to move...dancing is my passion, like writing is for my best friend and singing for my sister. i tap my best friend on the shoulder holding two fingers up.

she nods and lean down giving me two pills. i pop it into my mouth, i stood up and walk up to my future husband. i rip out one earplug with a smile.

"Bathroom pass please."

Andy-Andrew stood up, which is weird he seize something from his drawer and gave me the pass. "Thank you sir."

As i take a step to the door he sat down, what a gentlemen. i walk into the hallway eying t up and down. 'Cry me a river' by Justin Timberlake begins to play and i could not help the floor was so smooth.

i plug the one earphone and moon walk down the floors twirling around, holding up my hands i slide to and fro. Someone taps me on the shoulder, oh god i slowly turn around ripping both out, my breathe hitched. "Oh thank god, thought you were someone else."

Chris laughs shaking his head to and fro. "Wanna do it now?" He pouts.

A soft giggle escape my lips as i grab his arm pulling him outside, "You already took some pills?"

"Yep."

He nods handing me a rolled up white glove. "I got this from the science geeks."

"Let me guess, Taylor Momson just cooked up something new?"

"Yes, its called Lotion."

i burst from laughter shaking my head side to side. "Why lotion, you tried it yet?"

"Yeah, last night. man i kinda can't remember what happen last night, all i know is my mum said i was having the giggles."

"I need some laughter in my life, gimme one more."

"Sam," he clears his throat. "Thirty each pop."

i roll my eyes slamming a 100 in his hand, "for the pills and the lotion."

He kissed my cheek and walked back in. One thing the people of Carrie High don't know is that we, the band geeks know everything, and get high from time to time, i have to get my mind away from Andy knowing i will never have him so what better what to do is to go crashing... like i should, i hear this when i am done smoking i am crashing i-i am crashing.
ten minutes later i was in daze walking to back in class.

"Pass." i mummer throwing the pass back on the desk startling Andy. i took my seat next Danny with a smile. "Lotion." There i burst from laughter. i pull out the white glove waiving it to and fro,

Danny grabs it quickly with her eyes wide. "You insane you wanna get expelled?"

The giggles has began and i can not contain it. "Yes."

"Samantha Simms and Daniella Danes?" Both our heads turn to the God in front of us. His finger points to us.

"Yes sir," Daniella says standing up.

My body swaying to and fro in my seat as 'just dance' plays in my ear... My shoulders going up and down and my head to and fro.

"Sam!" All eyes came on me in the back, mine grew wide for some reason. "Come here!" Andrew yells.

i slowly stood up walking like a turtle,

"is she high!" My sister silently yells to her best friend Taylor Jardine.

"Today Miss. Simms."

i pace forward as a rabbit to the desk knocking over a picture frame. Andrew sighed heavily as he place it back in its place, the photo is of him and his four friends who is also our teachers, weird.

"I am your biggest fan i follow you until you love me, i love you sir." i mummer.

Danny stomp hard on my foot letting me almost fall. "Why do you want see us sir, are we to loud."

My lips circle into my mouth holding in my laugh. "You know using illegal narcotics is forbidden on school ground not to mention the town," He says leaning on his chair.

"I do not understand." Danny keep her focus and nothing more.

"Miss. Danes i know you are trying to protect Miss. Simms, but you will also get into trouble."

Danny shot me a look and return her attention too Biersack. "Like i said, i know knowing of sorts, Sam is not on drugs neither am i." her arms crossed and a pout appear on her face.

"Oh, i know that face, that's her 'oh no u didn't it face'" i say snapping my fingers forming an S in the air.

"Shut the fuck up." Danny seethed giving me an evil glare.

"Miss. Dames, Miss Simms, after school my classroom. we can discuss your punishment,"

Danny sighs in relieve and nod. "Thank you sir."

"i still love you sir."

Danny push me away from his desk. i sat back on my desk hitting my head hard on the desk, "I want pie."

"I will get you pie, just shut up."

"Okay." Oh wow i feel so weird
♠ ♠ ♠
I will do shout outs!!!!

Comment and please tell me what u think! Please? Please? Please?