Status: I would like you to please throw comments in my face!

My Teacher

30

My parents were never mad at me, well once when i accidentally broke my mother's china because i wanted to have a tea party with my teddy's my mom was mad and disappointed at the same time. But now, i have never seen her so angry, sad, confused, weird out at the same time, i mean so many emotions is spreading across her face, its kind of sad yet so funny,but now at this time in my life i should laugh... even though i so desperately want to. "What is going on here?" My dad asks coming in the living room with a beer in his hand. He looks so happy, shame he is gonna be pissed soon

"Are you going to tell your father or should i?" My mother inquires with arms crossed, there i just sit on the sofa being the weird teenager i am eyeing the ceiling.

"Tell me what?" He smiles leaning on the door frame.
"Samantha i am waiting." Here i though Andrew was scary, it looked like Satin personally crack through the doors of hell to poses my mother.
"Oh no. Sammy are you pregnant?" My dad asks shocked.
"No!" My mom bellows startling the hell out of me. "She is getting married."

"Oh."
Oh? Dad why in the hell did you just say oh? what does oh mean? "Really Shane!" She bellows.
"She is eighteen, she can do what she want." My dad mummers dryly like he just heard something really boring.

"Are you kidding me, Sam who is this boy? Chris? Kellin? Oliver?"
"Why would it be one of my best friends?" i ask confused.... i mean gross. No offense to them. "It is someone else."

The door bell rang as a heavy sigh escape my mothers lips, "Shane door." My mother is actually the dominant in this relationship, but i wonder how my father is when he takes over..... no not in the bedroom gross as well.
"Oh come on in." I hear him say, i slowly turn my head seeing Andy, what the fuck is he doing here! this is just going to make it worse, now i wish someone can hit me over the head with a rock.

"Mr. Biersack, what are you doing here?" My mother ask with eyes narrowed as my father took his place next to me on the sofa.

"Am i interrupting?" Andy asks pushing his hands in his pockets, his eyes not on me but on my mother's look at my face and know you should run!run Andy... to India! Better yet China.
"Andy not now please." i whisper standing up. "later."

"Excuse me? Andy?" I turn to my mother who just got hit by a wall. Figurtivley. "Wait, your teacher!"
"Uh....." I could not speak, if i do i will laugh because honestly this is so funny for some weird reason.
"Yes." Andy grumbles.
"Sweet heart?" My dad slowly rose to his feet placing his his beer on the coffee table. "June?"
"I uh...."

"Mom?" Everything went in slow motion as my mother hits the floor, uh..... what is happening.
"Samantha call 911!"

O crap.
--

Best graduation present ever..... awesome. i send my mother straight to the hospital.. "Are you okay?"
"Should i be?" i whisper placing my hand on his.

Andy lift up his finger caressing my engagement ring as he licks his lip. "She will be alright, it is just shock."
I burst from laughter shaking my head. "yeah, shock."
He turn to me confused but it slowly vanishes was a small smile came on his face. "Thinking of the playroom huh?"
I nod. "Mm."

"So you were having intercourse while you were still in school?" i look up seeing my father with a pout.
Why have my dad have to put it like that, can he just like said, intercourse. "Yes sir. It just happen."
"Like an accident?" he inquires gazing at Andy.

"Accidents just don't happen accidentally." I spat out. Both Andy and dad turn to me with a what the fuck expression. I shrug biting my lip. "You know what i mean." lowering my head.

"Mr. Simms?" My dad turns around as i and Andy stood up. "Your wife had a minor stroke, noting to serious but it need to be monitored,"
"Do you know what might caused it?" Really dad you know what caused it.

He flip open his tablet eyeing it impassively. it is just a tablet not a cookie. "Many things can cause a stroke, overwhelming by something, shock, death. Mrs. Simms can go home when we can make sure she is alright, i will go collect the paper work." He looks up and his eyes came to me with a smile. Andy's hand grip instantly on my wrist. "Don't worry she will be okay." He nods and walk away.

"Stop it." i snap softly pushing his hand off me.
"I as well did not like how he looked at you." My father spats out. "At least he is the protective kind." You have no idea daddy dearest. "Andrew a moment."
Andy nod leaving the waiting area with my dad leaving me alone. "Okay than." i sit back down eyeing the white ceiling.

"Sam is mom okay!" I look to the door seeing Juliet and.... Ashley? walking in.
"Yeah, small stroke thingy," i whisper. "Hey Ashley."
Ashley just smiled and lean in kissing me on the temple.

Why you kissing me dude? "What caused it?" Juliet asks sitting next to me.
"me." i sigh.
"You?"
"Yeah and well Andy. Mom found out we getting married."
"Oh.... MY... GO-

"Don't say the G word, he hates me." i mummer. "i uh... need a beer and maybe some pie. Dad is talking to Mr. Biersack as i sit here with my thumbs up in my ass... Juliet i am getting wrinkles from all the stress, freaking wrinkles."
"You need some cream?"

I giggle shaking my head."I need a therapist."
"Andy has one."Ashley spoke up.
"You said what now?" Oh so much mystery and... well and strokes.
"Yeah he has been seeing one since he was eighteen," eighteen like me, now i am going crazy like him as well...

"That is... well good to not hear i am going out to a get fresh air and contemplate my existence reason being," i stood up and scoff. "i am having an extensional life crises." i walk out of the room with a heavy sigh...

One thing is for sure, i am sure as hell not going to get an approve rate from my dear mother; and that rate is going to be 'no way in fucking hell'
Should i say it or should you? Okay i will say it GOD. You say, well 'you' work in mysterious ways. i say you work in mysterious douchy ways.
I need a miracle.

"Sam?" i look up and a white light came around this person, either i am still high or i am just nuts.
"Are you my miracle?" i ask.
You have got to be kidding me, i do not have time for this. The sun that was supposedly the 'white light' came clear as day. "No."

"Zandro what are you doing here?"

"What amIdoing here?" His brow arch. "I missed you senorita."

"How did u know I was at the hospital?" I ask confused standing up from the bench.

"Neighbor said you guys were here, heard mami had a stroke she okay mamita?"
"she is alright Zandro." I whisper. "You should like go."

I wave my hand to and fro walking back into the hospital but his hand grip my wrist twirling me around. For some reason I am not scared maybe I am immune to such pain reason being my fiance is a damn sadist. Belgh!
"Wanna drink, you me or are u still freaked out that I am a-"

"Manwhore?" I nod. "Yes."
"Don't be," he chuckles caressing my hand. "Your girl Danny going to Columbia right?"
I arch my brow. Wait what I never told him about Daniella! "How do you know Danny?"

"I went through her transcripts she is in my English class next spring semester."
"And how I do possibly fit in?" My tone so dry the desert is jealous.

"She cute senorita."
"What do you want Zandro and stop calling me like I am a taco." I snap irrittably.
"You want some pie." Crap my cryptonite.
"No.. Yeah okay." I nod walking away from him across the street to the diner.

Mm. Blue berry pie. I put a huge piece in my mouth feeling the warmth, happiness and pleasure spreading through my body like an orgasm. "I am going to Mexico for a few days, u like to join me in some fun?"
I look up from my metaphor penis A.K.A pie and look up confused. "Why would I do that?"

He gave me a slight pout and chuckle. "I can get u into Columbia seeing you are not going to school."
What is up with this fuck! He is worst than Andy! "I think I will stay in Seattle my life is here so is my fiance." Yeah I actually said it to someone which is really awesome.
"Andrew right?"

"How do you know his name?" I breath.
"I know em." Does andy knows everybody that I know!! "He sells me some stuff for my-"
"Yeah I get it your clients."
He leans back with a grin. "What your mami think if she finds out her future son In law is a dru-"

"Yeah I get it shut up." I seethed my hands in my fist on the table ready to punch someone. God I mean gosh I have never been so angry before, someone is threatening me, well not me but my future. "What do you want? Sex? Money? Viagra?"
"You me in mexico. Just for two weeks."
"So what you wanna kidnap me?"

"No!" He laughs. "Well your choice really. I drug you or you go out of your free will."
I lean In confused as hell. "Its still kidnapping you are threatening me. Its the same."
"Whatever mami." H
"So just two weeks with you in Mexico? What is the damn catch?"

"A catch yes. My client. Milo Gosta, a very rich man saw us at the club that night," he points to me. "He likes you. He wants you."
"And what am I worth?" I snap.
"50 thou mami."
"Fifty thousand!?" I bellow. "Are you insane!" Why am I screaming?

"Easy. 20 percent is your cut." Oh yeah 20 percent. When I get married I will be rich and have 50 percent.
"If I do it?"
"I won't tell anyone. Matter of fact." He clap his hands together. "I will even put in a good word at your mom for Andy."

Crap. How many buildings are going to crash down before I notice there was a an earthquake? First was kellin. Matt's death. Andy's sadist side. Erin's killing. And my moms stroke. What could possibly go wrong in Mexico with Zandro the man whore? Can my life get any weirder? If so don't tell me. "When are we leaving?"
"Tonight."

Well... Andy is gonna flip. Backwards. Forward and than he will kill me. Awesome