Status: I would like you to please throw comments in my face!

My Teacher

32

"Andy?" he stop dead in his tracks seeing me, myself and i with still his shirt on just standing in the middle of the room like a crazy person. "I love you."
He march up to me rapping his arms around me suffocating me, but i did not care. "Marry me, now here tonight."

I nod instantly. "Yes. i will marry."
A huge grin came on his face as he picks me putting his lips on mine twirling me around. "You need to get dressed." he laughs removing a tear from my cheek.

"When the sun hits its slumber i want you on the ocean, you said you like to get married by the sea, we are here. Forever we will be you and me."
"Yes." i gulp pushing my lips to him again. "i am so sorry."

"Don't, please don't say it. You are okay that's all that matters." He kiss me one more time marching yet again out of the room. Did he just quote a 'we the kings' song?

I grab my jeans and sneakers quickly putting it on. "I am getting married in a few hours, alone on an ocean with my teacher!" i begin to laugh. "What could possibly go wrong?" Oh don't say that Sam, every time you say
that something does go wrong, so just shut up.

"i am looking a for a dress, preferably white, with stuff," i grumble to the girl making weird objects with my hand, yeah i don't do shopping sue me. "Wedding dress like not a huge one, i need like i don't now."
The woman just looked at me wide eyed and confused.

"oh that one!" i yell startling her running to the rack with a white dress with a slit in, pure white angel throw up white dress. "i will take this one." i pull out my card with a grin. "I do not need shoes, i will wear my sneakers or barefoot." She grabs the card with a face expression saying 'loser' but oh well i am getting fucking married and i did not throw up yet. One thing is for sure my mother is not going to have a stroke she will have heartache and i don't know... like die and stuff.

I heard a familiar voice echoing through the lobby, i duck down between to of the racks seeing its Milo and Zandro. I am am the rack, no will see me, i am invisible. I really need to get out of Mexico, and well the world. Maybe Andy will consider India? I love spicy food, i would look good in a sari. "Miss?" i look up seizing my card.

"I lost something." i whisper as she hands me my dress. i look up seeing coast is clear. "Thank you have a good day." I cannot believe i just bought a dress at a thrift shop. And i was actually wishing to walk down the aisle in a Vera Wang wedding dress not a; i look down seeing the designers name. Great i can't even say this make of dress. Bon dan su? Oh forget about it.

I ran up the stairs through the hallway back into the room i undress myself quickly. I pull on the dress while marching to the bathroom. "Eyeliner?" i groan applying the brush down my eye lashes one two three four times.

"Good." i mummer. Next lipstick? "Nah." i grab my chap stick just applying one layer. Marching back to the bedroom i climb back into my sneakers frizzing my hair at the same time.
I pull on the black long coat running to the door opening it. "You ready?" Erin asks holding a black rose in his hand.
"Yeah," i burst from laughter. "No... well yeah i after i know throw up." i ran back to the bathroom exploding from vomit. Oh crap. I need to brush my teeth after this,

A ten minute ride we came to a quite place where the sun took his slumber, i climb out seeing Andy with man talking. "Let me." Erin pulled off the the coat pushing me on to the sand. "I will keep look out."
I turn to him confused. "Why?"

"I uh... go." he laughs nervously.
i nod and close my eyes walking to the shore. "i can run, i can like run pass him into the ocean and drown, yeah maybe.... i can't believe i am doing this. without my family. Hell without my best friend. i think i am more afraid than Danny than my mom." i say to myself finally opening my eyes.
"Hi." he whispers seeing Andy in a black suit his white dress shirt sleeved up.
"hi." i softly say putting my hands in his. i turn to the guy. "hi."
He chuckles grabbing a book. A bible? "Hi."

"Before the sun goes to sleep and the moon takes his place we are gathered here tonight to praise this woman and this man in honer of love. The blessing of two souls unite under one sky." I don't mean to be funny in this romantic scene of us but it really sounds like this man is selling our souls. "You have prepared your vowels?" I did not... what?

I turn back to Andy with a smile. "Samantha, this was never planned. i never intended to love you i was just intended to want you, but as life has it you came into my life as a person who changed me completely,you bring out the bad in me as i bring the good in you. My object of affection was you, and you can't deny the the feeling that pierced through you heart, you make me real. The greatest mistake i ever did was falling for a student. You are my heart, you are my soul you are my queen. And with this ring," he slide the ring into my finger as i begin to sob like a bitch. "I promise to praise you till the day i die."

the man gave me the wedding band and nod. Speak from the heart Samantha.

"I remember when i was standing at the locket full of pasta decorations over me, you just looked at me like you pierced through my heart, i thought i was nuts i still think i am because it feels unreal that you would love a girl like me, a girl with flaws, a girl who with nerdy glasses and a such a dry sense of humor, but you did anyway. I promise to love you, i promise to be with you through you. I do not care about your past, i care about the future, where u and i are one, and with this ring," i slide the gold ring in his finger. I look up. "I will obey and cherish you till the day i die."
"Andrew do you take Samantha as your wife?"
"Three letters, one word, Yes,"

"Samantha do you take Andrew as your husband?"
"One word, three letters. Yes."
"The power vested in me and the state of Mexico i now pronounce you husband and your wife, Andy you may kiss your bride."His arms rapped around my waist placing his lips to mine.
"Yours." i whispers.
"Mine."

----

The door opens as i and my new husband burst into the hotel room, my dress ripped off by his strong hands pulling me towards him. "I love you." i whisper pressing my lips to his neck letting out soft sweet kisses down his collar bone. "Just for tonight please. Make love to me."

"How?" he asks softly. "How do i do that?"
"Be gentle with me, let me be in control please Andrew."
He hesitate but no slowly as my fingers went down his white dress shirt unbuttoning each as i go down to the last.

His hands were neither pushy nor gentle. Warm fingertips in my hair, following the motions, urging to bu not forcing. His breath had gone harsh, and every grunt and gasp lit me from the inside. i slide on the bed gazing at my husband removing his trousers and shoes in one swift move. Andy's face flushed, lips parted, eyes once burning and glassy.

He pull the white strap underwear from my cold body throwing it across the room. My eyes on him not breaking contact.

My arms around his neck as he place his erection to my sex. I took him with all i have got, rewarded immediately with a long deep groan. It vibrated through the length of his lean tattooed body and the room felt darker the taste and scent of his excitement sharper as he breathe those three words to me "I love you"

My arms wrap around his neck, lost in the feel of bone and skin and ink the sensation of me serving Andy- and the heat knotting tight in my stomach knowing i will be devoured everyday either in the bedroom or in the playroom, but i did not mind at all.... "Andy." i moan softly.

I grip Andy harder, kissing him longer, unwilling to let him go. This is what i want; this is what i have wanted since the moment he saved me from that football.. not the hardcore in the car sex but actually making love. I want him all.

I want Andy all and he can have me, his body claiming me, his mouth, his clench on my heart, everything he can take everything. I am on fire every muscle in my body attuned with his.
"Did you hear that?" Andy stills.
"Don't stop please." i beg into his mouth. Diving once more his tongue messages mine, gripping my waist pulling me deeper and deeper into oblivion. Every thought of the outside world has vanished, the passion and lust between us to strong.

The climax has reached at the earthquake between him and my body shivered, his forehead presses to mine as we gasp together in pure pleasure, the cold air barley cooling heat raging between us. "You begin and end with me." he softly says opening the blue magnetic marbles. There was no darkness and for once i felt secure in a mans arms. Who is know my husband.